White people are starting to stand up for themselves all of a sudden...

White people are starting to stand up for themselves all of a sudden? Is it because now that Europe has been overrun by apes that they now understand what a huge pain in the ass it is to live around these Basketball Americans and we no longer have to pretend we care about them either? Trump is out their towing the line with these animals and we all know it, it's just that we don't care anymore.

It's really hard to read about WWII or American Revolutionary War shit without thinking about how badass our white ancestors where. Those motherfuckers were in charge. I don't feel one bit bad wanting things to return to the way they were. The white race isn't a disease that needs to be washed out, it's the future and our entire society would be such much better if it was just us. How you feel Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdtLCfEcPL4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetic_engineering
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's really hard to read about WWII or American Revolutionary War shit without thinking about how badass our white ancestors were. Those motherfuckers were in charge.

You'll get to experience first hand very soon friend.

I hope you've been training.

>I hope you've been training.
how do you train?

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qdtLCfEcPL4
Gets really fire at 1:00

>how do you train?

What I'm doing now:
I go to a firing range at least once a month with buddies. Gotta keep those skills sharp.

I'm on a paintball team.

I run at least 3 times a week, usually 2 - 3 miles at a time

I lift weights almost everyday. This is not needed, it's just fun.

What I intend to do:
Learn to hunt & camp.
Learn general first aid like setting a broken bone, stitching a deep wound, ect.

Holy shit thats useless
go to /fit/ and read the sticky
run 5 miles you pussy
Learn to farm, dont be a nigger
Learn some MMA, boxing, judo, or ju jitsu
and here
use this
its a strength routien
t.arabracetraitor

If you can lift everyday you arent lifting enough.
unless you do calisthenics

I don't know, I kind of like the disease analogy. Just as the (((pharmaceutical industry))) pushed antibiotics too hard and gave bacteria the environmental pressure they needed to evolve into resistant, deadlier strains, the (((elite))) are pushing diversity too hard and giving whites the environmental pressure needed to evolve into resistant, deadlier culture.

We got
1. rallying cries
2. the hype
3. the ability to spread information without consequence and being part of a multi-million anonymous network of shitposters help with controlling that information

I think youre a violent troglodyte who will be subdued by the system if you ever try anything

Yes. I think there's many of us waking up to this because of the European invasion, BLM chimpouts, reactions to securing the southern border through Trump,etc.

Even the white males in my family who don't browse alternative media are significantly more redpilled within the last year. I'm at the point where I don't care about living in a civilization unless it's western white civilization.

All it takes is whites saying "enough is enough, we like our societies better than this multicultural bullshit, and we're going to stand up for ourselves."

Squat heavy faggot, ass to grass. You better own a rifle too, go to /k/ if you need more help.

The bottom of the list should be the top of the list. Get a book on foragible plants in your area, and go out and find them. Or not, who cares really.

>Sup Forums

>towing the line

Is that a shaved gorilla?

Likely has alopecia which would be a death sentence in the wild

Actually white people are closer to chimps.

cool

People shit on paintball but it's the best way to learn how to use suppressive fire and teaches people that doing hard tactical assaults leads to fewer casualties than taking unorganized pot shots.

alt right is a meme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetic_engineering
everyone being played