So why haven't you visited Syria yet Sup Forums

So why haven't you visited Syria yet Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/saXH4yQARqg
nbcnews.com/business/travel/don-t-mind-airstrikes-syria-suggests-it-perfect-spot-your-n644096?cid=sm_tw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Don't Mind the Airstrikes: Syria Suggests it Is the Perfect Spot for Your Destination Wedding

> Are you looking for a relaxing vacation on a sun-dappled beach surrounded by lush green valleys, pristine azure waters, and exciting nightlife?

> How about Syria?

youtu.be/saXH4yQARqg

nbcnews.com/business/travel/don-t-mind-airstrikes-syria-suggests-it-perfect-spot-your-n644096?cid=sm_tw

> American sunseekers who are tempted by these offerings might be wise to consider the U.S. Department of State warning that "strongly recommends against all travel to Syria" due to that nation's dangerous, violent conflict and "an increased risk of kidnappings, bombings, murder, and terrorism."

kek

Seems like a good place to visit for any (((CIA))) operatives.

Because Assad isnt dead

>leftists most likely to fall for this
>they're literally trying to get rid of any potential vote for $hillbot

No thanks, I'd rather not get beheaded

It must be cheap as fuck.

I don't think they've beheaded any gypies so you're safe so far

that's when it'll really be unsafe
or do you want drugs and prostitution?

This is only showing cities like latakia and tartous which are very safe because they have russian military bases in these cities

>Syria is inviting tourist to their pristine beaches
but what happened to Syrian refugees running from war?

>Exciting night life

Super cheap holiday in hell.

I want to go out of morbid curiosity. Let's all us NEET freaks of Sup Forums go out there. It would be a beautiful disaster.

We all get there and immediately recognize each other since we're the only white people there. Then we take a rental truck to Aleppo and decide to scream "allah akbar" at the wandering villagers and watch them recoil in fear. One of us of course brought a solar-powered usb charger so we can record it happening.

Then we hit an IED and the car explodes but 5 of us survive and we decide to run back but the explosion attracts ISIS forces and we get kidnapped.

2 months later 4 of us are still alive and they decide to use us in a video. During the production, we're forced to kneel down and wait for them to have the perfect shot, but we decide to fuck with the cameraman and make a funny face at the last minute before the sword guy can behead us.

Eventually the cameraman is so fucking angry he just shoots us.

Because I dont want to get murdered by some dune coon?

I want to do this. Maybe even snap a pic with Assad and Putin before I join the SAA.

Syria got better once all the Syrians left

they didnt like the beaches.

Don't have to. They're bringing Syria to us.

Whether we want it or not.

> 3 likes

Been there

All the Syrians are in Germany now so its ok!

>Millions of almost entirely male Syrian refugees keep leaving the country
Syria must be like 90% female at this point I say lets go

For real, how would I go about just traveling to Syria for a week to vacation before it gets back on its feet or gets destroyed? Travel agency's wont give me rates cause U.S. Gov has it practically blacklisted. I would document my trip for Sup Forums and /sg/ as well.

on a scale of absolutely shitty to absolutely shitty how bad are muslims?

This.

>shitzillions of Syrian and Iraqi men leave
>only trashbag muslim women left

prepare to be COLONIZED

I'm not doing swapzies with the sandpeople. I like America and the history of my homeland.

I would like to go to Syria someday because history.

I also like white women.

Kek

More ransom money for them.

Because I don't respect a country trying to get tourist money while also playing the "we're at war!" Card to dump their undesirables

>go about just traveling to Syria
It's not hard if you wanted to. There is no jew standing at ataturk to check who you are if you walk out during a connecting flight and then a 12 hours bus ride.

people have this idea that all conflicts are far away. you fall asleep on a plane on you are there.

call their embassy

Can I really do this?
What I dont want is to get kidnapped trying to take a 12 hour bus. If im doing this I might as well join the YPG or Kurds. I just want to take a flight and be there.