Tangled/Frozen/Moana/Brave

Disney Crossover movie when?

#GiveElsaAGirlfiend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM&ab_channel=DisneyMusicVEVO
ancardia.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_queen
ancardia.wikia.com/wiki/Yggaz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the over-under on NONE of these being in Kingdom Hearts 3?

>NONE of these being in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Tangled was already confirmed.
They're doing a Moana event thing in KHUX so it will most likely be in KH3. And considering Frozen's success that will probably be in KH3 as well.

>KHUX
U WOT M8?

Isn't Moana with that Shreck wannabe voiced by The Rock?

Surprisingly good singing voice, The Rock.

No word at THIS point on Frozen in KH3 is retarded.

>Autism.

Elsa is 21 and Moana is 16. And they're centuries apart. I want Elsa to have a girlfriend, but not one from another movie.

Maybe we'll get a crossover in the Tangled show.

But what if she doesn't want or need a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Your comment would make perfect sense if I said "I want Natalie Dormer to have a girlfriend" because that's entirely her business. But Elsa is a fictional character so she only wants what's written for her. Your comment doesn't make sense in that context. At the moment she neither wants nor doesn't want a girlfriend because that wasn't in the movie. I want her to want a girlfriend in the sequel because I think it would be cute.

>Elsa's entire arc was built upon balancing her desire for independence with compassion for others
>lol no give her a gf for muh diversity

You can have both. Especially in the second movie since her arc from the first movie is resolved.

>#GiveElsaAGirlfiend

shippers are fucking cancer.

But would it be good for the character? Probably not.

Depends on the story I guess. It could be written well. It could be shit. Nothing inherently wrong with romance.

elsa already has her soulmate nigger

her name is me

When Moana finally wants to make heirs she would call upon Maui to give her some demi god seed, I mean she implied it after they returned the heart

Disney doesn't do crossovers with their Princess story canons. Besides there's absolutely no way in hell Elsa will ever get a girlfriend, she's far too popular and profitable to be plot twisted into being the FIRST EVER canon queer protagonist in a Disney feature animation.

If anything, she'll get a male love interest because leaving her foreveralone is too sad after being isolated and alone due to her powers was the great tragedy of her life so far.

Why are there no camrips for this movie yet?

>Disney doesn't do crossovers with their Princess story canons.
And yet Kingdom Hearts is a thing that exists.

>story canons
what is reading comprehension?

Rapunzel attended Elsa's birthday party.

No, she didn't. It was just an easter egg. Disney does them in every single movie since the 50s or so. It's a visual joke, a familiar character from another movie "hidden" in the background or in the crowd, there for people to spot - as a joke. That character is not canonically there at that time. For example, Scar did not get killed by Hercules, even though he appears in the movie.

If you honestly think that the 3-second easter egg shot actually means Rapunzel and Flynn really, actually were at that coronation, you're an idiot and a delusional fool.

No Elsa race mixing. Elsa wincest or bust.

>they're centuries apart

That's not true, all 3D disney movies take place in nebulous fictional time and places, like how Aladdin and Hercules where able to cross-over in the shows despite in "Real-World" they'd be multiple millennia apart.

Have Moana be on her conquering tour, or what ever that was at the end when her people went back to the sea, for 2 years and that ends up just at the end of Frozen 1.

>#GiveElsaAGirlfiend
Fuck off, Elsa's shit tier.
Moana/Ariel OTP

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM&ab_channel=DisneyMusicVEVO

There's a reason that the princesses never interact with each other in Kingdom Hearts.

>If anything, she'll get a male love interest because leaving her foreveralone is too sad after being isolated and alone due to her powers was the great tragedy of her life so far.
I think it's more likely that she'll remain independent, since the new princess movies have been trying to break away from some cliches.

Well, but Frozen Fever was already a year after Frozen, meaning Elsa was 22 in that, and if the Frozen 2 movie will have some more time pass, she'll be 23. 23, never been kissed, never had a romance, never had a bf, never been loved or courted.

It'll be fucking tragic if they won't have her land a romantic partner - and it won't be a woman. I don't understand why everyone thinks that the only way to buck romantic cliches is have someone be a foreveralone sad spinster who's supposedly a "strong woman" because of their eternal loneliness. One can be strong and independent and still have a romantic partner, being involved with someone doesn't mean you become a helpless lily totally dependent on them.

Besides, they already broke from the romantic cliches by having Elsa not be "saved" by a man's actions and affections in the first film. If she now works to improve herself on her own and then finds romance, it'll already be ground-breaking compared with the "love is the answer that'll save everything, solve your problems through finding the right lover who'll heal you with their love" cliches.

>never been loved
>or courted
That is not true

Your crackship ooc AU fantasies don't count, we're talking about actual canon here

The Queen is a generous mistress and let the princess have her fun. But her soul belongs to the Queen. Forever.

What's sad and tragic is that there's a good chance you might be serious with your delusion, Elsannafags really are that insane, believing in "stealth canon" and the like

Genuine question, how will you react to the inevitable Kristanna wedding and Anna telling Kristoff she loves him? Just block it out and deny it ever happened?

I wanna say this proves he's too good for WWE, but it was proven years ago

Elsa is dating her sister!

Elsa likes men. Notice she never brought any snow women to life

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

damn....

Elsa is already fucking the ginger girl with her giant ice cock.
#loveislove

Why can't she just be asexual? It isn't tragic to never be in a relationship, especially if one does not want it.

Well, it's tragic when the neckbeards on this Tongan origami image board, here, never find love, I suppose. Elsa's a queen, however, and, despite her anxiety and killing multiple people through her incompetence, is still more successful than most people. She could be able to find happy ending without a partner. Anna and the tons of babies she'll inevitably pop out will be her heirs.

>this much desperate denial
>sh-she's gonna be forever single so that I can keep imagining Elsanna is totally happening behind the scenes, r-right guys
>she'll just live through her sister's family and always be the spinster aunt, she can convince herself to be content with that

for real

But I shipped Hanna like a true degenerate.
I just want my virgin queen Elsa who considers her nation to be her children. Some people don't want to get married. What's wrong with that?

Is this a real thing I swear to christ

Other than that our society says that if you don't have romance there's something wrong with you. Having her want to be with someone reinforces that stereotype.

hey /frz/, scan this thing first.

using hashtags on Sup Forums should be a bannable offense

What's the reason?

I want Merida to beat me up.

On a somewhat related note

Geez, thought 2016's major films would have been heavy-hitters with all the hype around them, was expecting BvS and Captain America Civil War and Suicide Squad...and even Zootopia and Finding Dory...would have their box office tallies that surpass Frozen.

Rather disappointed that 2016's been a dud especially since 2015 was very generous, actually had a few good ideas for scene edits but now can't act on them because so far none of 2016's flicks haven't come close to Frozen's box office tally.

Still got one month to go, maybe Fantastic Beasts might do well enough and there's also Rogue One in a few weeks. Hopefully one of them will have a box office gross that will take it over Frozen and I'll be able to do another silly manip.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, it's a mobile game.

We all know OUaT all but confirmed these two are fucking.

>/frz/
>2016

Pick one. I miss /frz/ so much ;_;

Hey Fractals, how've you been?

>ouat
>having jack-all to do with canon

Even the people writing OUAT insist it's nothing but filmed crazy crossover AU fanfiction. Nothing that happens on that show has anything to do with actual canon.

They did much worse damage with Anna & Kristoff. They fucked up romance enough already...

>Brave
Thank you, I really enjoyed that movie and everyone seems to forget it or intentionally ignore it.

not gonna happen

homosexuality is a psycho-sexual disorder

Elsa will be given a boyfriend or a husband

So if you miss it, scan it.

At least it will be somewhat active again for a moment in 4ch or infinitych

it lasted a year on Sup Forums

it was cancer

the stats are a little old.
Frozen dropped to 9

Checkmate, atheists

Could possibly work, if it's in an universe where historical Polynesian and Norwegian culture exists simultaneously, with Norse explorers heading out "a bit" further than in reality.

#trufax

Really that was more Merida's arc, I felt.

Elsa's was a lot more about overcoming her self-loathing and fear by learning to take the risk of letting people in rather than let fear drive her to flee and isolate herself. I'd argue that while "Let It Go" shows Elsa thinking she can finally be comfortable with herself now that she's on her own, it collapses quickly when a loved one tries to reach out to her again; Elsa's fear of hurting Anna causes her to accidentally lash out instead of reach out, and Anna actually does get hurt, leading to Elsa falling back into the cycle of hating herself and thinking she needs to keep running away and isolating herself until Anna sacrifices her life to save Elsa's.

I think it's open to debate, but I'd argue that Elsa's character arc placing so much importance on her being ready to love herself and others without fear by the end of the movie makes a love interest for her a workable part of her story's progression.

>Brave

No, keep that dank meme movie away from muh animated canon.

ancardia.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_queen
ancardia.wikia.com/wiki/Yggaz

And he'll be a drunken hobo.

Princess characters aren't allowed to interact with each other. Like, if two princesses appear on the cover of a book together, they can't be interacting with each other in any way, including looking at each other.

They're a bit more lenient with non-princesses, but don't particularly like them crossing over, either. Even in Kingdom Hearts, there was a rule that non-Disney party members like Aladdin had to stay in their own world.

Yeah, good points. Elsa's character development is all about overcoming the crippling fear that if she'll let anyone in, if she'll be herself in front of people and they'll know, it'll lead to horrible disaster and she'll kill people.

So letting go of the fear and learning and growing to have so much confidence she'd dare to venture into an intimate romance without thinking she'll kill them with her touch or whatever would be a natural continuation of her arc. I mean she clearly still has a lot of traumas about it all and hasn't worked through them, and I'm guessing Frozen 2 will have her address those traumas and fears and try to overcome them.

Elsa already has a girlfriend.

Elsanna is still best, but Hanna is a close second for me

Sounds a lot like a rehashing of the first movie then.

Elsa would complain about Te Fiti being too hot. Moana would complain about Arendelle being too cold. Rapunzel and Merida would rally their factions to fight over each others kingdoms. Its best that they stay separated.

>implying Elsa isn't a siscon

OUaT also confirmed that Rapunzel is black.

best comfy