What did you think of The Late Show with Hillary as guest ?

What did you think of The Late Show with Hillary as guest ?

It was very emotional watching Colbert talk about all he prepared for her victory, and watching her trying to deal with the fact that SHE WON but alas the Russians hacked the elections in DRUMPFS favor.

I really feel sorry for her having to experience Putins sexism first hand, what a brave woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=trsfoQlM0ts

it upset Frumptards, so Im happy

>2017
>watching any part of a talk show besides the monologues and skits

THIS
B
H

I don't watch television but if it upset Drumpftards it's good with me

can the dotards ever recover ?

Democrats hysterical wailing has gone from being:
1. Pant shittingly funny
2. Really fucking funny
3. Ok it's still funny, but c'mon
4. Kind of worrying about you now
5. Actually kind of impressive that you're still going at this point

we are in the beginning stages of WWIII and these fucks are sipping chardonnay. i feel like tweek

you're an idiot

Wasn't God Emperor Drumpf supposed to stop WW3?

Kek. Sage and hide.

We were so excited when he won, then we found out nothing changed. But, hey we won! Ha ha, take that!

>all those bright lights and loud clapping
>she isn't spazzing out in a fit
b-b-b-but I thought she was suppose to be at deaths door!!! What happened?! Sup Forums cant be wrong r-right?

Jesus, is this how american journalists interview political leaders?
That guy is so indulgent.

>and I'm not going anywhere!
>crowd erupts into applause
What did she mean by this? She really has people thinking that her existing in any capacity whatsoever is like a point for women and minorities or something? I mean she really did, once again, go out of her way to victimize herself and cherrypick people who don't like her, from her own political party no less, to make herself out to be a martyr. So brave! Is she a charity case or something?

This is pathetic, I’m leftist but the Dems revelead themselves as more Neocon than the GOP.

why are they drinking wine? jennifer lawrence had red wine with that other faggy talk show host last week or so. is this a talk show thing now?

What a sore loser. The worse part is she refuses to accept blame and has to point fingers at everyone but herself.

>Hillary lost
>all her supporters almost kill themselves
heh but she's not dead yet checkmate Sup Forums

how can people like clinton after all that happened in the last 20 years?
I just dont get it did everyone forget everything or what?

libtards have an attention span of 6 seconds

she'll be dead before 2020

>Putin's sexism
But she's ok with Bill's numerous affairs?

Yep. And her book 'What Happened' (as if people don't know exactly what happened) is just more deflective histrionics, the whole thing is catalogue of people, groups, and races she blames. She seriously acts like being opposed in any way is an unfair and evil insult, even now.

who is that thicc milf on the left?

trump will be impeached and she will be in before then!

Hillary is aware the cold war is over, no? Why is she still pinning everything that goes wrong on Russia?

I just wish they were a little bit even slightly lucid with her campaign. The way they were presenting her it didn't feel like a clear thought to support her the way she wanted. They could have pushed her with a realistic angle but everything they said felt avoidant, deflective, and delusional. I couldn't support her with a clear mind, they were dishonest the entire campaign, like their whole plan was 'okay guys forget everything you know and just start acting like Hillary Clinton is going to be the next president.' Some message.

We're unironically in cold war 2.0. Like now most shit was happening behind the scenes.

Real biting satire from an expert in the field.

>of course they have tumblr nose

I'm so sure Hillary will win in 2020 that I don't even think about it anymore.

sure

heh

I mean she should have won last year but I don't think she'll ever win. Neither do I think Bernie will. Either Trump will do a second term or there will be a new candidate like Obama with a strong campaign and message.

That's not how it works you retard.

damn you right IT WAS HER TURN

I mean I don't really give a shit about if it was her turn or not, only that given a choice between a politician and literally Donald Trump of Celebrity Apprentice and the 80s in general she was by far better. But yeah, this has been said a thousand times so I know you're tired of hearing it but voting out of spite won't gain you much in the long term.

yeah it is russia hacked into her email servers and sent fake emails and it cost her the alection.

weak b8 m8 I'll give you b1