SO THE ULTIMATE UNIVERSE IS COMING BACK

SO THE ULTIMATE UNIVERSE IS COMING BACK

Why?

No, he's gonna use it as a weapon or something, watch

Marvel: we'll try anything but write good books.

Can Marvel send Miles back to the Ultimate-verse then?

FUCK YEAH that will be awesome

Why do people suck a pathetic cucks dick so hard

Marvel Comics: There's no mistake they won't make twice!

Oh Jesus, yes. Please yes.

I don't care what everyone says about Loeb and the post-Ultimatum UU. I've never been so upset in my comics reading as when they cancelled the Ultimate U. It was hit and miss a lot, but it's still my favorite thing either of the Big 2 has ever done.

I'll never forgive them for letting Hickman leave Ultimates though.

because they need to set up the next secret wars event

So I haven't really been reading Marvel since Secret Wars. I know there's been some slight UU presence since then, but is there anything beyond:

- Miles is now in 616, and as far as he knows always has been
- Reed is on Ultimates
- Thor's hammer is out there somewhere

Anything else? Has Reed crossed into any other books like Miles has?

Reed isnt on the ultimates. He is the bad guy of new avengers and has a version of him in every universe thst are all connected. Because he comes in slices

Why is New Avengers so fucking stupid? I love Ewing, but damn is everything in that series bad, except for American Kaiju, of course.

oh yeah, I knew that. got mixed up because ewing.

Is the version of him in every universe different than the Council of Reeds?

Seems like you hate fun and lore.

Because money

Separate from the Council of Reeds, they were just alternate Reeds across the multiverse

This is a piece of the Maker, the same guy, in each reality

I may be in the minority her but:
Aww yeah
Here's hoping for Ulti-Thor returning from his battle with Ulti-Galactus

Will we get the return of best Spider-Man?

I would be excited but the Ultimate U was just a big universe of wasted potential so it's hard for me to get hyped for their second go at it (if it's even happening)

FUCK HUMPHIRES

>616 goes back to being about the classic heroes
>all the new PC characters migrate and become the resident heroes of nuUlt universe

It's a win/win boys

How is it a win win if the books are still being written by people you don't like that are still able to put opinions you don't agree with in their comics? Because it's pretty silly to think that getting rid of the new characters is enough to stop it.

I'd rather a book sucks because of bad writing/art than a book suck because the minority replacement sucks and it also has bad writing/art. Also I don't have to see the shitty new heroes infesting 616 so thats automatically better than before

do we know whose has eternity in bondage yet?

>I'd rather a book sucks because of bad writing/art than a book suck because the minority replacement sucks and it also has bad writing/art

That really doesn't make sense since a bad character is the result of bad writing. So it sounds like you're saying you rather a book sucks because of bad writing than suck because of bad writing.

> Also I don't have to see the shitty new heroes infesting 616 so thats automatically better than before

Right but then you still have to deal with the characters you do like spouting opinions and beliefs you don't agree with or have an interest in or saying and doing things you feel are out of character for that particular hero.

Not a clue

I hope so. I miss having an universe in 3-4 books.

Also, I want to read more about Peter's clone.

So does this mean Miles can finally fuck off back to his universe? Because his stay in 616 has been one of the most pointless garbage I've seen recently.

You guys are thinking too little-picture with this Miles thing.

Don't send him back to 1610, fuck that! Keep him quarantined in 616.

That leaves room for the Superior Spider-Man, the Ultimate Spider-Man, Ultimate Peter Parker, to make his return to form with his own universe to play in and a new lease on life.

Get Bendis off of whatever the fuck he's writing these days and back onto USM in its own universe free from crossovers and terrible continuity mess-ups, and we might start seeing good things out of him again. AND we're free of Miles from interfering with Ulti Pete, AND we're free of Bendis fucking up in 616.

It's a win-win-win-win. Bring the Ultimate Universe back, and leave Miles out of it.

I thought it ment Maker just made his own universe.
With blackjack and hookers.

It's not complicated man, I just want a lot of the new heroes gone. Giving them the ult universe would get them out of my 616, and give them their own universe where they are still young but the top dogs and that gives them room to breathe and grow.

>That leaves room for the Superior Spider-Man, the Ultimate Spider-Man, Ultimate Peter Parker

I feel like people don't remember how bad Bendis' Ultimate Spider-Man got in later issues before Peter died.

What money?

I would like something like this. A monthly Ultimate universe comic with a single continuity like invincible. I suppose that Hickman wanted something like that when he started his run.

I doubt that they're really bringing it back.

Yeah. Not after the trouble they went through to bring in Miles and Maker and make their own Ultimate Fury.

>Turns out the destroys it with his hands in the very next panel, explaining why we haven't gotten comics of that Universe in the past year.

>Don't bring back Ultimate Peter
They have to actually try to make people interested in Nu-Ultimateverse
>Bring back Peter
They throw the human diversity quota with all the personality of a pancake under the bus.

Which will they go with, Sup Forums?

Wouldn't be the first time he weaponized a universe. He used a baby universe as a bullet for a Cosmic Railgun against Gah-Lak-Tus. Imagine what he could do with a Cosmic Railgun using a full-sized universe!

But user, Ultimates is a great book.

Neither. If in some way this does result in the Ultimate U being reborn and Peter coming back it doesn't exactly mean Miles is going to go straight back to 1610.

Hell, if they do do all that and send Miles back I still see him being Spider-Man while Peter is demoted to Scarlet Spider or something else entirely.

Hinted to be Oblivion/The Empty Hand but has only been referred to as The Cosmic Jailer so far.

I stopped reading it when Civil War II started because I try to avoid events as much as possible, but I liked what I read of it.

That's understandable. It's a damn shame that it got put on CWII damage control for the duration of the event, but I still highly recommend getting back into it. Ewing is doing great work on Ultimates.

>Marvel: we'll try anything but write good books.

The Paying Audience™ neither wants nor reads "good" books.

And Sup Forums is not the The Paying Audience™

New Avengers is Ewing basically writing a Saturday morning cartoon.

>it doesn't exactly mean Miles is going to go straight back to 1610.

It doesn't need to. The few people following Miles are in it for Spider-man and teen drama. If they can get that better elsewhere, they will.

Not that there's any reason to think nu-ult Peter will be written as well as old-ult Peter, mind you. But just seeing the reactions to ult-Peter's old cast finding out he came back would be much more emotionally gratifying than anything Miles is currently going through.

>The few people following Miles are in it for Spider-man and teen drama

The few people following Miles are following him because they genuinely like the character. You can argue the reason (because he's black, etc, etc) , but they're not going to jump to Peter just because he's written better because a lot of people are only in it for the novelty of a black Spider-Man. You're ignoring that there are people that jumped on USM when they learned Miles was a thing (yes they exist). Saying they're going to jump if you bring back Peter is pretty silly and I don't think you interact with a lot of people that like Miles as a character.

I've seen a theory saying it might be Ultimate Eternity, making everything darker and angsty

>great
Let's not get crazy here.

Why is read speaking in Capitals.

>And Sup Forums is not the The Paying Audience™
This meme has to stop. The buyfag threads always disprove you idiots.

>I don't think you interact with a lot of people that like Miles as a character.
Different user here. I would not want to meet any Miles fans ever.

Because of your warped view of what you think people that like comic characters you don't like are like?

Ten bucks says it is just a really big/perfect universe. I don't think they actually called it the ultimate universe in story so I doubt Ewing would have Maker call it that. Besides why would slice Reed focus on his old uni when has a hundred of himself spread out in the multiverse.

>universe
>holds non-infinite number of galaxies in his hands

what a ripoff

After making a ton of comics about the Ultimate Universe ending less than 5 years ago... was it last fucking year???

>his power is stretching
>stretches across multiple universes

like poetry

>was it last fucking year???
Secret Wars #1 came out in early May 2015, so yeah.

Ultimate End #5 was published last December, but the Universe ended, as far as we know, on April 2015 with Miles Morales #12.

The universe was in relative good shape until mid-2012 with hickman's departure; since then, everything started to crumble with successive death events that led to the secret wars.

What do you think the Inhumans are up to over there.

Does Miles even remember being in the Ultimate Universe? Has it been touched upon or did he just forget that everyone save from his core friends/family was wiped from existence?

That's a hell of a lot to grapple with.

>The universe was in relative good shape until mid-2012 with hickman's departure
Nah, before Hickman was Ultimatum. And before that even Ultimate Spider-Man had been rocky.

Loeb stuff was really bad and hurtful for the universe, but even Millar's campy avengers managed to solve most of the troubles. When Hickman took charge, he was working with a healthy universe full of wonderful ideas. Humphries was, in the end, the one who killed all the potential that still had.

>Does Miles even remember being in the Ultimate Universe?
Its been implied he knows and Bendis said at one point that he did but spent the 8 month timeskip adjusting and coping hence why by the time his ongoing starts, he's over it. It's never been explicitly stated that he remembers though and his appearance in Gwenpool had him not remembering the Ultimate Universe so who fucking knows. I think Bendis can't decide if he wants him to remember or not and just keeps going back and forth on it.

Ultimate Reed remembers though.