So correct me if I'm wrong but on today's Flash they mentioned how Barry's and Ollie's earth has a DEO as well

So correct me if I'm wrong but on today's Flash they mentioned how Barry's and Ollie's earth has a DEO as well.

So why the fuck they did decided to make Supergirl another earth? Flashpoint gave them the perfect opportunity to make this work but they wasted it.

Is it because they didn't want Superman (and Batman since he's gotten mentioned 3 times already) on earth 1?

It's because no one's going to watch two seasons of supergirl just because CW bought them out. I caught up on LoT in a two week binge and it was a fucking chore, and that's IN this universe already. You can't just combine a developed universe with another developed universe and tell everyone of the Arrowverse to fucking deal with it.

but they could've started fresh and it was only one season of Supergirl when Flashpoint started (and the deal to bring her over was in between seasons)

Plus they even aired the first season of Supergirl on the cw

also, while not getting his own show, they decided to combine Arrow with the universe where Constantine lived

Flashpoint only affected the timeline of Earth 1. They're going to need Crisis level shennanigans to combine Supergirl's universe to the CW's.

Flash and Arrow are more down-to-earth superheroes, if supergirl was among their earth, they'd have to fit godly powerful characters such as manhunter and superman in somehow, and then it gets messy.

so in short. yeah, the last thing you said was the reason.

Did they say DoE? I thought they said DoD.

>watching something you don't like just because it's canon

This is why the world hates us.

The power difference between Flash and Arrow's teams are pretty vast. As long as they keep to their own cities for the most part there's no problem.

They did say DoD.

Supergirl's department is DEO anyways.

Someone who can completely change history just from running isn't godly overpowered? He could go back and kill Supergirl when she first came to earth.

Have you seen the Flash? I think he deals with weirder shit than Supergirl.

Autism. Wikipedia exists for this precise reason.

Couldn't changing the timeline count? As Barry's mom's death was before he met Supergirl or went to Earth 2, saving her could've fucked up the other Earths. Could've be a Crisis level thing.

read comics you fuck, barry changing the timeline was enough to combine 3 universes in the comics

Supergirl's Earth 38 seems to be based around more cosmic affairs with aliens instead of science, metahumans and of course magic on Earth 1.

Earth 38 seems to be devoid of any Earth 1 dopplegangers as far as we know, maybe there's a Well's but we know there's no Barry, Cisco, Caitlin, Oliver and so on.

Instead of having different versions of Earth 1 heroes her Earth has entirely different ones. Probably more OP and cosmic like Green Lantern and the Legion of Superheroes.

Basically DC have split character rights between the show similar to how Marvel have different heroes between studios but can't overlap.

The GL mention in Flash will never be done because it's more likely to be a Supergirl budget thing even though it's Barry & Hal forever.

It's a shame so many great characters like Martian Manhunter, GL and even Batman exist on Earth SJW but not Flash. Hurts man...

Only because Pandora showed up to do some ill-defined magic bullshit while Barry was running, which they have since blamed on Dr. Manhattan instead.

That was just a shitty idea by the Cereal King because suits decided they needed to reboot the entire line. It's meaningless in the context of whether anyone will ever use it again, of whether it had been used before in even the slightest way in any crossover or other major event before this idiotic application, etc.

>Batman 3 times
I only got the Gotham and my cousin has a vigilante friend, what is the other one?

I thought masks were only common in that other city

>on today's Flash they mentioned how Barry's and Ollie's earth has a DEO as well.
No. You're wrong. DoD - Department of Defense.