Can we have one of these threads? Also...

Can we have one of these threads? Also, anybody got the one where the dude is like "statistically you're more likely to die of Y than X" or something like that. Thanks!

bump

Yeah these threads are great.

Are you suggesting information from www.ayrannazi.com isnt legit? Fuck you shill

you shouldnt apologize for slavery or take credit for what your ancestors did

Blyat

i'm glad i'm not a nigger or a spi or a kike but also im a fucking neet loser lazy shit that has had nothing to do with any great things that have happened in the past

why are all the ones made by leftists fags so awful?

Pretty good. I got some punk friends who would love to see this.

cause you got shit tastes

because they don't have a license to meme

they can't qualify for one either because part of being on the "right" is being right.

not really, it's probably because they are try hard failures.

i have a massive folder of these

might also be because the right has very little rhetoric that's completely ass backwards.

Kek.

this

>terrible

See how much better this one is.

Anywhere that you need a gun to go is a colossal shithole, and thats just from an objective frame of reference.

Just saying.

I love when liberals come REEEEEEING into these threads

Some of these are so spot on, it's disturbing.

We need to start making a catalogue of all the logical fallacies that liberals use.

Basically a new 48 Laws of Power, except for shutting down libtards with even quicker ease.

Showed this to my Canadian in laws during one of our bantz sessions. A hearty chuckle was had by all.

one of my faves.

Literally had this happen to me the other day.

I had a girl screaming her head off about to blow a blood vessel telling me that I should be more tolerant of other people's opinions

You can't make this shit up.

They are incapable of understanding people that aren't brainwashed, and if you don't understand how the person thinks then you can't really accurately make fun of their line of thought.

slightly different, but still worth a look

Liberals never cease to amaze me how terrible they are at grasping simple concepts such as humor and irony.

If this is a shitpost, 8/10.

bro, they are totally smashing the establishment. Thats why the establishment is on their side and they are quick to brag about it.

Makes total sense, they are the revolutionaries!

Easy for you to say. Not all of us are fortunate enough to have the protective natural barrier that is the Pacific Ocean.

this. liberals cannot comprehend that a healthy human disagrees with them thats why they resort to name calling ie bigot heartless brainwashed ect ive even been told that ive been propagandized

Ben Garrison signatures on anything instantly makes them fantastic.

Someone meme wizard should make a version of this one with the sweating guy and the two red buttons.

>not grasping that the point of the meme is to summarize two contradictory points that many progressives hold as fact

living in a place where guns are illegal sounds boring as fuck. Nanny states in general are pretty lame, unless you are a nanny. But you notice the Nanny states love to visit exciting countries, because well...having rights is fun.

Not very many people NEED to own a gun here anyway, we just like to have them so we are prepared or have recreational hobbies.

Best just to ignore the nannies, they are baiting to make themselves feel better about having nothing to do.

You should buy a Trump hat.

>nanny states

First time hearing that one, I'll be using that a lot from now on.

The point of these it to laugh at the absurdity of the logic that the liberal (((media))) vomits on us daily.

They want to you to be emotionally distressed and confused. Panicking people don't think things out rationally. They either lash out or cling to whatever perceived safety they can see.

I love this one. I've had multiple people block or defriend me for asking them to name one race-based policy Trump has proposed. Protip: they can't.

>Libtards side with Muslims
>Muslims are the antithesis of Liberal ideals
>Libtards are too busy jerking their egos off to actually understand Islam

bump

I think everyone attempts to call people out on their double standards

Here

u got it senpai

This one is timeless

Sure thing kid

youre a hero.

these threads are great

Why am i getting a new id with each post

Brevity is the soul of wit, friends

Thank you for correcting the record while swapping IPs, my greatest ally.

wtf why does my id keep changing

Im not even hiding the fact that my id's changing, idk what the fuck is going on

There's a difference between promoting free trade and sacrificing your job security.

This one is true. Have kids you shits.

>I'm not hiding that I'm a shill so I'm totally not a shill, promise!
What is this weak attempt at concealing yourself. Also all your comics are shitty unfunny garbage.

>1 post by this ID

Is he trying to make fun of stormweenies?

>dump of foir anti-right pics in the row with all different IDs
Yeah, you've finally learned how to change ID, but still dump everything you have at one time

Ffs Bernie fags must feel like shit

This is a new level of shitposting.

Your shill programmed computer got broken?

that and pic related is my fav

all me btw

Taking pride in what your ancestors have done is not taking credit. It's respect. Something niggers are born without