Don't fall for the mari-jew!

Don't fall for the mari-jew!
>I know I'm a leaf but hear me out
>George Soros has spent at least $80 million pushing the weed on our culture
>Liberals alike support weed legalization
>Weed is 4x stronger today than it was 30 years ago ITS BECOMING WEAPONIZED

BEFORE YOU TAKE OFF THAT NEXT JOINT TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR, THINK, HAS ANYONE EVER BECOME A SUCCESSFUL CAPITALIST SMOKING WEED?

>They want us submissive, sedated, week willed, passive, and dependant

If you don't want to smoke weed, then don't fucking smoke weed. Get your insecurities out of my personal life.

Not an argument

If you want to be a degenerate like your nigger rapper idols then go do it on Sup Forums or some shit, you hopelessly blue pilled cuck faggot.

Your original post isn't making an argument.

That literally is an argument.

Nice buzzwords, friend.

Neither is this^

Weed is not stronger than it was 30 years ago. It's just easier to grow it properly because of hydroponic shops/the internet

reminder that 50% of the drug cartels money come from weed.

We should be able to buy american made.

>BEFORE YOU TAKE OFF THAT NEXT JOINT TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR, THINK, HAS ANYONE EVER BECOME A SUCCESSFUL CAPITALIST SMOKING WEED?

Steve Jobs

Weaponized by the jew

The United States supports and runs cartels by keeping DUDE illegal

Then please explain to me exactly what point you're trying to make.

LSD! Not weed

Establishing that you have failed to respond to what is an argumentative statement is not an argument, however, this comment, in that it structures a logical supposition that you fail to recognize arguments and fail to address the structure of claims made against you, is in fact an argument.

he took lsd... like once

You're using buzzword as a buzzword right now. Also not an argument.

The (((powers))) that be want you to be sedated and week so they can make you dependant on their global government, they use really dank weed to accomplish this

This is an argument

I'm pretty sure that's wrong

Jobs was a huge pot smoker in college. I have read his biography.

Hope you didn't fall for the lsd meme.

In college? In the 60s? I'd be surprised if he didn't.
Also far weaker weed than we have now
I doubt he smoke weed while making business deals and building his actual company

>Muh Soros
Lmao you Alex Jones bots seem awfully obsessed with Soros.

Also simply stating that its bad cause "x" supports it isn't an argument. Give me some facts please. Also the weed being stronger today thing is a complete myth. Thats cause the only data they have on thc content in weed from 20+ years ago was from a particular mexican strain that has a very low thc percentage. In reality the thc percentages havent really changed. Also its basically impossible to die from weed, so a higher thc percentage isnt necessarily bad.

p.s. im high af rn and enjoying engaging in this victimless crime

sorry, I am addicted to Guns.

LSD was created as a medicine, not for people to take massive amounts of and trip out. But no, I'm not an advocate, though I do believe it has different principles and isn't used as a tool to control the masses.

this is not how you greentext.

lurk more newfag

He's the leader of the liberal movement, why wouldn't I be privy to his Jewish tricks?

The only victim is you dumbass, that's my whole point

that cocaine bitch looks better in the after pic.

dem stupid eyebrows and expression in the before pic.

>Weed is 4x stronger

Yeah and sun burns 20x hotter