Kill Six Billion Demons - Seeker of Thrones 12

The Rising King.

“And there a bloody compact was made, to seek treasure in the deep and hollow places of the world. And the blood was mixed and thrown on the fire. Iron was grasped, and sweat was wiped from many a brow, for the road ahead was long, and descended far beyond the grasp and ken of happy men.”

– Enyis and the Boar King

Other urls found in this thread:

orbitaldropkick.tumblr.com/post/152613540496/strangely-fashionable-god-king
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on, Allison.

Yurifags BTFO

Hail to the King, baby!

The Hype train has no brakes, Only ROYALTY.

>it's an 'Allison mercilessly dommes Cio into squirting oblivion' episode

Cio can't admit her boner for Allison huh.

Allison seems to be manifesting the beginnings of a proper halo there.

Oh yeah! I didn't notice that.

Holy shit Allison, you stone cold.

It's what Cio notices that prompts the "You- You're- !" Admittedly Allison is deliberately making a Jojo reference pose in panel 4 so the eyelines are a bit off but follow Cio's eyeline.

It could be but it could also be her saying something like "you're being crazy" or something. She did just say she's not her friend and it seems Cio does consider her one at least a little.

>>it's an 'Allison mercilessly dommes Cio into squirting oblivion' episode

Jeeze.

You know that's how Cio's going to write this scene.

"Getting Mercilessly Smashed by My God Queen"

This is the second character saying that the powers fuck you up good now.

Dude it's comics 101. Follow Cio's eyes, panel 4.

anti-yurifags instantly BTFO of the water

At this rate, this comic will become Pimp Six Billion Demons, considering that Allison already made to Ebon Demons her bitches.

>third pannel
HHHHNNNNG

I love the idea that Allison kills all the demiurges via a series of pimp slaps.

fourth panel is straight jojo

bump for dom allison

REV UP THOSE FUCKING TABLETS BOYS

>Allison fucks cios brains out with a strapon made of white lightening

It's my time.

fuckin LEWD

i think saltyicecream made a gif like that

source?

Regal, bold, and terrifying.
Now this is excellent character design.

orbitaldropkick on twitter

just abbadon's tumblr

orbitaldropkick.tumblr.com/post/152613540496/strangely-fashionable-god-king

>she did not even test if she was lying there

not muh jojo...

I'm retarded, is it BE JUDGED or SUBMIT TO THE CONCORDANCE which you click to submit a question?

uh...

why is she turning into a bitch. i miss the allison from before not cold bitch

be judged

Character development. She's just learned how not to be a a peasant and now she's power drunk from it. Presumably this arc will now involve Mammon or someone slapping some sense back into her.

>you never go full final fantasy

Tbf, Cio just admitted to just planning to mold Allison into someone who could protect her, regardless of Allison's wishes

FF wish it was this good at design nowadays.

How do you think Mammon will slap her shit? I kinda hope he just bodies her the entire time; just body slamming into her and shit, no technique at all. At the same time, he's armored himself in his horde like Tamatoa, reinforcing/repairing the shell with his key.

My hypothesis is that Allison's mind is being directly altered by the stone, bit by bit; aspects of the prior kings personality is slowly overwriting her own. It's the best explanation I can come up with for why she's acting the way she is.

>white lightening
Nah, she'll use the weaponized Nothingness that she used on the tree

Blood loss and power drunkenness, give her some time and she'll mellow back out again probably.

That was the white lightning, friend.

Yoshida is still pretty good.

please, lightning is for plebs

Zeus ain't got shit on ZOSS

honestly I'm beginning to dislike Allison, she's starting to act like a total bitch, and not the entertaining kind, more the annoying kind that sucks out any entertainment out of everything whenever they appear

This. Allison just came from a book where a demiurg wanted to break her into something regardless of her say in the matter. She realized that by having the key she's basically a prime target for everyone to manipulate, and she doesn't like that. When Cio admitted wanting to do the same thing as Mottom without even helping her with Said she just put her foot down.

Keep in mind we're still on just one scene of her acting bitchy, and this after she's been jerked around for two books, uncovered her power and been perforated by Mottom. She's entitled to be a little bossy.

I'm pretty sure Zoss is Zues.

maybe, but it's already getting old, that sort of behavior just doesn't work for a main character for the most part without it killing the appeal of the story

oops

Think about the pages right before this. Cio's backstory boils down to "I stole a fraction of a key and I couldn't control myself anymore". Allison has got the master key in her brow. Not a fraction, not one of the Seven's key. The real deal. And she's human, she never asked for this, and everyone she meets wants to use her for reasons she doesn't get.
It only gets worse from here, and I can't wait to see her get BTFO by Scrooge McDuck.

didn't she spend time telling mottom that you don't need to be a heartless bitch to rule and now she is being a heartless bitch

If he was, he would have impregnated Allison, Mottom, that worm-girl, Cio and a goat.

So where's the yuri fanart?

Please, my peepee needs it

I imagine either Cio or White Chain will throw that in her face at some point.

Alison hits her head on that chair after she fainted

Alison will now spend the rest of the comic as a vegetable.

Serious question, when was Allison particularly nice before this?

She was always scared and being pushed about, and now she doesn't have to put up with it anymore, doesn't seem like it's a new her especially given how she acted with Mottom

>that sort of behavior just doesn't work for a main character
Works for Batman 24/7 for +90 years.

POTTERY

Seriously, considering everything we've seen of the demiurges, expecting Allison not to go through a tyrant phase was just living a lie.

Loving that Allison is finally putting her foot down. 3 out of 4 of her compatriots has admitted to planning to use her, so there is no reason for her to be all friendly with them until they start to show some proper respect

Hey now, Batman can be cool too. Or used to be at some point.

>smack my bitch up starts playing

Yeah she was meek, not nice.

Shes not saying the powers will ruin her, its that if she goes back to stealing, she might relapse into her horrible old self, like an alcoholic taking a shot.

I don't see whats wrong with how shes acting. She is going to war with near-godlike beings who will slaughter her without hesitation and possess immense resources, followers, and power. She needs people who can help her do what she needs, skilled allies that can make up for her complete lack of knowledge, skill and experience. She's being hard because she needs to be, she can't afford to have anyone dragging her down, especially at this point, where she is just now getting the hang of her power.

She started this quest to save her boyfriend so she could get laid. All of her companions so far are either women or identify as female.

I don't blame her.

How is she being a heartless bitch?
>I need your skills to help me save my boyfriend from one of the most dangerous beings in the universe
>No, I don't want to steal anymore, I might relapse into being evil
>Okay fine, if you won't help me then you need to leave, cause this boats on a one way trip to some crazy shit
>Okay okay, I'll help you!

All she did was give Cio a choice, help her, or get the fuck out, she's not running a day care, or a role playing party, she's going to war.

>design
I was talking about all the Nomura faggotry.
I miss Amano.

Guys chill out seriously, all she did was get a bit bitchy with Cio because she didnt want to help them rescue Zaid. She's not being a tyrant shes just had a series of rly bad days and its pissed her off.

Eh, that Allison isn't SO far off from a kinda Kingdom Hearts design.

>Tyrant
Wow, you guys have a really low bar for what you consider "tyranny"

Just let people discuss it. It's actually more interesting if the key is affecting her like that.

From what I remember, thats supposed to be how Allison looks if she had accepted Mottom's deal and became the new Mother Om

She reminds me of Gilgamesh instead.

For sure, Allison is about to do something crazy dangerous, by herself if need be, so if they arent planning on helping, then they should ust leave
They were never friends, and frankly she doesn't have a hwole lot of reason to trust any of them

Now that's something fitting in a game whose name contain "fantasy".
Unlike the fucking edgy j-pop band.

Recently binge read the entire comic after someone recommended it on a thread here.

I don't understand the lore at all but it's still interesting so I guess it earned a follow.

No it's not. Weve had the concept of will power and doing incredible things by desiring it across the entire comic so far, to throw in the idea that "oh, the key she was given must be turning her into a big ol meanie cause she said some mean things to the cute demon!" is idiotic. She's a rising king, you peasant, if you expect her to act fruity and nice and demure all the time then you are rowing up the wrong creek. This is Allison putting her foot down and finally taking charge of her life, and her mission, rather than letting everyone around her yank and pull at her to force her down their own path.

Seriously. One has outright told her she plans on turning her into his bosses to take the key from her (which would kill her) another wants to hound her down for beating him/her in a drinking contest fairly, and Cio just slipped that she was trying to mold Allison into her bodyguard. The only one who actually wants to help her with no ulterior motives is the little servant girl.

This isn't tumblr, friend.

these threads are generally pretty comfy so you'll probably get good answers if you post questions

>I saved you like three times.
>Nuh-uh. Don't care.
>I protected you since the beginning and helped you when you were at your worst.
>Nuh-uh. You're not my friend, you dirty peason.
>I don't want to become a monster anymore.
>Don't care. You will do as I say.

That's bitchy. But I agree with . This will get worse for a while, and then she will have her shit slapped hard.

That and the energy coming from her wounds was a nice touch.

Why doesn't Allison just domme the Cio?

on this very page, Cio admitted to wanting to mold Allison into a glorified bodyguard, from the beginning. And Allison didn't force her at all, she gave her a choice of either helping or leaving.
And who can blame her? Almost everyone so far has planned to manipulate heer one way or the other, even Cio which we now know

She just did. Figuratively.

whos next?

That's completely wrong though, why should she consider her a friend, all Cio has done is try to push Allison where She wanted her to go, and multiple times tried to keep her from going after the Demi urges, and las was said she did it to turn Allison into her personal bodyguard and fandixtin character , they aren't even close to friends

Oh please, Solomon is the one demiurge she can't comepletely beat. Even in death, his smugness will radiate like a god

FACT: Cio has saved Al-Ysun life like three times.
FACT: She has helped her since almost the beginning.
FACT: She has put her very life on the line for the little god king.

FACT: The little god king basically just said "You're not my friend, I don't fucking care about you, now do what I say or get the fuck out".

FACT: This is bitchy behaviour.

FACT: You're a faggot.

even when flanked from both sides?

Oh shit, Allison. Really taking charge here. I really wonder sometimes how much Abbadon is affected by Jojo, what with that post in the 4th panel.

This pic is starting to get 2smug4me

Fun fact! According to Abby's tumblr, Zeus is a metaphysical mental imprint on Earth consciousness cause by Zoss owning so hard.

Not enough Nyeve for a smugness overload.

Abbadon said he'd do a design like this for every one of the Seven, right? Looking forward to Gangster Mob Boss Allison.

>FACT: Cio has saved Al-Ysun life like three times.
>FACT: She has helped her since almost the beginning.
>FACT: She has put her very life on the line for the little god king.
All for the purpose of getting a bodyguard. This then results in:
>FACT: The little god king basically just said "You're not my friend, I don't fucking care about you, now do what I say or get the fuck out".
And why should Allison be nice to her when Cio just admitted to manipulate her?

Eh.

Fuc, how will he recover?