Over 70% of farming jobs are done by illegals

>over 70% of farming jobs are done by illegals
uhm guys...
If we deport all of the spics then who is going fill these jobs ? Are we going to starve ?

Other urls found in this thread:

eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/english/2016/09/7/epn-officially-announces-resignation-luis-videgaray
numbersusa.org/pages/jobs-americans-wont-do
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wages will rise and then whites will fill them.

No, spics will still take them. But they'll be US citizens and their wages will rise, many will also be given employer-sponsored insurance and employer 401k matching. This will in turn cause them to spend more money, generating more taxes and economic activity.

In other words, there's no reason not to lock the border down right now and deport every illegal by force.

Sounds like bullshit. 70% of farming work is done by tractors.

We really need to punish illegal hiring farmers with large holdings for being faggots.

i think a lot of farming of shit like grapes in california has to be done by hand

>tractor
fucking we wuz combine harvesters n shiet

>whites will work in agriculture
Please stop lying to your self user.

>If we deport all of the spics then who is going fill these jobs?
Americans

haahahahahahaha even if trump wins, mexicans will steal your precious jobs anyway

you hold onto that dream pedro

I was just saying I'd like to be a farmer. For real though.

trump has said that mexican.americans have contributed a lot in your country :0)

Sick and tired of hearing this false argument. The majority of farm workers from Mexico actually come to work here LEGALLY through work permits during the season. In return they get paid shit but still much more than they'd make in Mexico and their illegal kids get an education. It's a win win solution so no, nothing would change if we built a wall and deported illegals because farm workers are here legally.

Sure they will.

There are robots being designed to take farming jobs. Those precious jobs you speak of will dry up and the revenue will most likely end up in the pocket of the farmer and robotic company that asks far less for laboring robots that don't ask for citizenship.

Laugh all you want, you are going to have a massive influx to deal with very soon. Some illegals I used to work with (not anymore) said they are leaving when Trump gets elected.

implying that the farmer will not hire mexicans to operate the machines

lel, i dont think random Pedros are flying the planes to drop pesticides. Besides, robots wouldnt do well in berrypicking since you have to be careful about not damaging the plant so it can grow more berries efficiently

This is how Trump will get Mexico to pay for the wall.
>Hire "Americans Only" to build wall
>allow dumb beaners to build it
>OMG you stole our jobs we r so cucked
>Fling you across the wall
>Don't pay you

My family is all farmers and we never hired a wetback ever. Just good ol boy rednecks and family.

>Spend more money
While food prices skyrocket

Most immigrants now are from Central America. Many stay on well past their guest visa expiration.

I used to live near a farm with mostly mexis on it, yes they do use latiniggers to spray pesticides.

>mexican intellectual
You do realize that a pajeet or chink would be more likely to work with technology than your people, right? Once we get rid of H1B visas, it will probably be some community college programmer

tbqh i like how trump has been provoking butthurt here, since his visit and now the trump effect has reached here
eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/english/2016/09/7/epn-officially-announces-resignation-luis-videgaray

>over 70% of farming jobs are done by illegals

Where did you get that number faggot? Only 4% of illegals work in agriculture
numbersusa.org/pages/jobs-americans-wont-do

In the midwest, 48% are citizens, 23% are legal permanent residents, and 29% are illegal workers.

Id LOVE to farm!

id LOVE to buy a place for a few dollars a hectare and start tilling the soil, ripping out old dead stumps of trees, irrigating the soil, planting my first bumper crop and harvesting it

UNFORTUNATELY all the farms are taken by millionaires, that want over 7 figures to buy the land that their fathers and grandfathers bought for a hundred grand tops

>eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/english/2016/09/7/epn-officially-announces-resignation-luis-videgaray
Why did they fire him? Article doesn't explain.

You realize it not only fucks the consumer, but as well as the farmers? Reason why beaners are the ones working in the fields is because of how cheap they are and we don't have to give them benefits.

>mewl mewl mewl you need immigrants to do jobs

This is the one constant lie about immigration, it pops up every generation, and you should stamp it out wherever you see it.

Like the Italians and Turks that claim we should be glad they were there to work in the mines for us, since none of us wanted to do it. No, you shitskin retards, the moment they started to pay miners decent wages, immigration whittled down and Belgians entered the mines.

Funny, isn't it?

It'll kill the US Agricultural industry, we'll simply import most of our food from China.

Too late now, Obama Care for everyone!

many articles in spanish are saying that he resigned because of trump

So out of protest? Mexican politics are a mess. I read up on the history of them prior to a trip there in '02 and it just seemed like nothing much has ever come out of your leaders. They give them all fancy names for the political parties then they just do lazy corrupt stuff until someone catches them and they get replaced.

>LEGALLY
Im going to need to see a source on that and they don't get under paid when you consider how much free shit they get.

What we need to do is kick them all out and bring in national service to get white children to work in a field after high school to learn some goddamn character.

>So out of protest?
nah, i think he is scared of trump....like our entire government haha

Are people in Mexico that fucking retarded? What was the Mexican President supposed to do, Stone Cold Stunner Trump? Mex Pres absolutely did the right thing, like it or not Trump will be the next US President and Mexico NEEDS the US as it's partner, not its enemy. Pissing off the future US President will have a ripple effect the majority of Mexicans would feel, if anything they want to kiss Trumps ass and get on American's good side.

fucking spics ruining everything. i work with one in a corporate retail job, fuckers been there like 15 years, probably makes 3x as much as i do, but he can't even speak basic english. only a few simple words, and i constantly need to help him with customers, since everyone around here speaks fucking english.

Yes goyim, teach your children how to slave labour instead of necessary life skills

the (((intellectuals))) and opposition parties are saying that our president made an historical mistake

"refugees"

I shouldn't expect any better from "Mexican Intellectuals"

shorten jail sentences for prisoners willing to work on the farms

develop drone harvesting tractor machines

>majority of prisoners are spics and niggers

nah

Agricorps will have to increase wages when demand for labor outstrips supply.

and that's a good thing for legal US citizens, right?

>Not understanding the industrialized nature of USA agriculture.
Only the smallest farms of luxury foods need human labor. All the major food sources are entirely done by machine with highly trained operators.

The government will issue visas for workers to come and legally do the fucking jobs.

>B-b-but muh illegals
Fuck off. They're garbage. They collect ten billion dollars worth of welfare and contribute half of that much in labor done. Get fucked. Go pick your teeth up off the street, this is the easiest argument I've ever won.

>millions of Americans using EBT to buy their meals
GEE I WONDER WHO COULD DO LESS THAN MIN WAGE JOBS IF WE DONT CONTINUE ALLOWING MASS IMMIGRATION THIS IS A REALLY HARD PROBLEM FOR ME TO SOLVE ESPECIALLY SINCE BLACK PEOPLE DESERVE REPARATIONS N SHIT

Scared of what exactly?

>While food prices skyrocket
Good. Maybe it'll solve the obesity problem. Fucking checkmate you dicksucking atheist pig.

well theyll just bus them in like they did in the 80s, they will come work the seoson and get bused back home

trump has said that the government of mexico will pay for the wall

We give you a ton in foreign aid. We can just deduct wall costs from that if you refuse to pay.

Why don't we just make them work for free? They're useless at the moment.

a funny thing is that our government thought trump was a joke, but at the end they invited him

>food skyrockets
>food stamps go up a bit because "WE NEED DEM PROGRAMS N SHIET"
>everybody else suffers even more
>more people will be tempted to purchase food stamps
>more money going to leeches who'll probably waste it on weed and stupid shit

Nice job.

>thinking we wouldn't cut blacks welfare off and let them work on the fields again to earn their pay

We have the labor to do it, and the labor itself will stop suckling the teet of the state while providing cheap labor.

It's a win win for America.

>what is automatization

Food stamps are not bought.

Food has already skyrocketed in recent years. Who does the work makes absolutely no difference.
I'm a useless retail cuck whose worked nearly 10 years in various grocery stores.
I've had to put up with spics who don't speak ANY English with 10 kids who pay or all of their shit in food stamps.
Niggers at least come off as decent people compared to these scum.
And I work for basically nothing, and a good portion of my paycheck goes to these assholes who Western Union hundreds of dollars of untaxed money to central america every week.
fuck my life.

Congratulations, you proved you have no idea how badly our welfare system is abused. Lots of people sell their food stamps by either buying the groceries for the buyer or giving them the card and giving them a limit to spend.

I fucking hate these people and wish every one of them fucked themselves to prison. Anyways, last thing we need is an increase in the price of food, at least not when food stamps are a thing.

whitey is pretty good with plants n shiet

If they can pick cotton they can pick berries

THIS 1000%
When I was younger I was a cashier in a grocery store in a particularly "bad area," and this shit was rampant.

It does. I say this as someone who knows a few farmers via my parents. I'm also, unfortunately, the child of a migrant worker. I actually remember being out in the fields as a kid waiting for my mom to finish work....

Anyways, the low wages help farmers yield more profit and employ more workers and in return migrants (the legal ones) got something to do. Low wages and government assistance is how Texas agricultural strives. Shitty labor jobs are things Americans have grown to detest, so thankfully migrant workers do it while everybody else can be sort of comfortable with working minimum wage jobs. Last thing farmers need is guaranteeing benefits for their workers.