Star vs thread

Starco not dead edittion

posting ships.

Janitors pls don't delet, I can't handle Haitus on my own

But it is dead

Ships

Who was the voice that spoke to Marco when he was in Star's room in BMB? Glossaryck? The Blood Moon itself? Marco's degrading sanity?

I'm partial to the idea that the Blood Moon was manipulating him to come dance because it'd already chosen him and Star. Then again, I could see Glossaryck shipping Starco.

Blood moon itself honestly seems most likley, which has some strange impliactions.

Anyone think the whole blood moon situation will get a Witcher style solution?

Janna knows precisely what she wants.

Do you think she's tried to convince Star to summon a tentacle monster for them to share?

Not well versed in the Witcher games, what kind of solution is that?

Daron Nefcy literally said on Twitter it was the sea captain painting.

I don't have a link but if you search "captain" under her username you should find it.

So what's your guys' three favorite episodes. In no particular order mine are:
Ludo In the Wild
Camping Trip
Storm the Castle

The protagonist of the Witcher series, starting from the end of the first book, bonded himself to the sorceress Yennefer with a wish (in the short story The Last Wish). Over a very long time they break up and fight but are always drawn back together to the point it becomes famous in song. By the third game they meet again. Yennefer gets Geralt to help her find another Dijinn to wish away the bond, as she's unsure her attraction is her own feelings or the wish.

Afterwards she still feels the same and is super confused about things. You can choose to either say "Me too" or reject her out of hand.

But basically, quest to the blood moon to undo the bond either ending in platonic friendship or realization of tru feelings.

Captain of the SS Starco trying to keep the ship on course.

His face at the end was the best part of this webm

>Series Finale
>Star Destroyer

Would she really cuck herself in her own show?

What was the point of the blood moon "curse" to the story? It just means that now if they get together, there will always be that doubt.

Why was it even a thing? Is it gonna pay off later in some big way?

Well, we don't know yet.

We know that their souls are bound together for eternity, unless something manages to undo that, but the implications of that arrangement are not yet clear.

I think that overcoming the curse and realizing they still have chemistry after the fact will be a defining moment for starco

Maybe it's her kink, don't be hatin user.
As long as Jackie and Janna don't mind the moaning and crying coming from Star's room whenever they get their share of the [D]iaz what's the problem?

uhhhhhhh

this hiatus needs to end ASAP

>no Tomco

They got a canon onscreen love ballad duet and an official romance novel episode poster, and are possibly the 3rd biggest ship in the fandom after jarco and starco, come on now

There's no indication that it's a curse. And we don't actually know what the blood moon actually DOES. It could easily have chosen them as the "souls to bind together" because of something that was already there between Star and Marco, even though neither of them realized it at the time.

Janna's weird enough to want a tentacle boyfriend, but why would Hope?

Fujoshits go home!

She's seen enough hentai to know that she's not a developed character and probably won't be any time soon

Fuck fujoshits
Fuck Tomco
Fuck Starco
Fuck everybody

If you can't take canon interaction in the show, maybe it's you who needs to take a breather from the show?

Also wtf is a fujoshit

School Spirit
Game of Flags
Freeze Day

nothing wrong with a little cuckqueaning between consenting adults.

I don't think star is Nefcy anymore. Star is Star and Nefcy is Nefcy. If Nefcy is cucking anyone, it's her Starco fans, not herself.

Blood moon is a demonic 'curse', not a heavenly blessing. Like the tale of King Midas, the monkey paw, or classic djinns; you are granted magical gifts that always backfire in ironic ways (e.g. King Midas can turn anything he touches to gold, including his food and drink so he dies).

>Blood Moon curse
>makes cucking worse.

>makes cuckoldry worse
FTFY.

female yaoi enthusiast.

Doesn't dig down already basically prove starco canon?

>cuckoldry

a cuckold is a male, a cuckquean is a female.

that sounds like a pokemon evolution or something.

And cuckoldry is what cuckolds and cuckqueans engage in.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Reminder that Janna will become Eclipsa's vessel and Jannaclipsa will use everybody around her to further her own goals and nobody will know until its too late.

CUCK AND PERFECT!

Doesn't look anything like it.

What powers do Marco have when he has that arm? In Storm the Castle, there was a brief flash of it when Star was trying go get this smelly sandwich. Was the arm evil?

>Was the arm evil?

Yes. It wanted to eat children.

I love Janna

>yfw Blood Moon is evil and Star and Marco later cleanse it, freeing themselves from being bound together and allowing them to choose for themselves who they end up with
>yfw Star and Marco makes a heart graffiti on the moon to symbolize their love because in the end they still chose each other.

>tfw no Janna gf

I don't get it... Are you saying that the series will be retconned out of canon?

I love bananas too, user.

casting a spell on you, star is always ready to do some damage

can you guys do marco as genji?

Sombra

This is from a actual episode?

Weird and adorable!

Flawed and Unlikely!

Fun and affable!

cute and perfect!

Hot and adorable!

No, that's fanart. THIS is from an actual episode.

but marco is a karate loving weeb, fitting for genji

No, it's butthurt shippers editing actual screeshots where Marco is kissing Jackie into him kissing Star, because they can't accept canon

Did sad Star artist post more in the last thread?

Will Janna ever get the love she deserves?

how much does she deserve?

All this goofiness aside, has nobody ever seen one of these cornball "love triangle" stories before?

apparently not, i was hoping the show wouldnt come to this, but i guess im stuck here

This one

even before jackie was involved, sad star and marco were really engaging, but why?

We need more yandere star content

>Implying Star wouldn't be turned on by Marco doing it

I love how people are treating Starco happening as a forgone conclusion, like they can't just remain friends or something...

"STARCO HAS TO HAPPEN OR ELSE WHAT WAS ALL THAT BUILD UP FOR?!?!"

I don't know... drama and misdirection? Plenty of shows do that.

Anyone ever consider a r63 Marco with Star or the other characters?

The plot twist is that series finale is Starco, and it proceeds to nuke the other ships from orbit.

Jarco is canon, Starco is endgame. We've been saying it for months people

ALL THE LOVE

Where is this from?

Definitely SU..

Anyone do this yet?

Someone should continue this.

if no one does, i will

Do it pl0x

You son of a bitch I was going to use that gag (but word it better)

Himself from the future in order to ensure the time loop that season 3 will end with makes sense.

Bunch of whores

"Sword to the Sword", SU episode

Name a better vegetable.
you cant

What would the shitstorm have been if Male Janna had slapped Maria?

Please do it

>Black one isn't Brazillian

Bruh have you been to Argentina

Why would anyone go to a shithole like that willingly?

I want that fancomic.

The dynamic of star watching Maria shower would also be great.

That's a fucking fruit you autistic retard.

>that's the joke