Do you guys honestly believe that bullshit that there will be no X-Men in Marvel Vs Capcom 4...

Do you guys honestly believe that bullshit that there will be no X-Men in Marvel Vs Capcom 4? The goddamn series started because of X-Men you asses

No, I don't believe that. It would be a dumb decision, especially since Magfuckingneto and Sentinel are fan favourites

I don't believe there will be NO x-men but I do believe the MCU and whatever fad characters they're pushing will take precedence

if there're no x-men, simply don't play it. i won't.

That's what was popular at the time. If avengers were marvels top brand back when Streetfighter vs X-men was made it maybe would have had the avengers instead. That being said though I would rather have a Marvel Super Heroes 2 so it could just focus on the marvel side and flesh out the roster with newcomers and fan favorites from previous games.

>Do you guys honestly believe that bullshit that there will be no X-Men in Marvel Vs Capcom 4?

No, because I don't believe there will be a Marvel vs Capcom 4. Believe nothing until you see an official trailer promoted by Capcom itself.

I think they want the game to sell.
Wolverine, Deadpool and Magneto would sell copies much more than whoever they would switch them out with

Are there so many mcu characters they can add?
Seems Blacu panther, winter soldier, daredevil etc would overlap very much in terms of moveset

>ryu won't help scott save the mutants from the inhumans

Wolverine (Logan), Wolverine (Laura), Magneto, and Deadpool, are shoe-ins.

Rightclops, Wanda, Orroro, Pietro, Psylocke, Rogue, and Juggernaut, have almost zero chance of being in the roster.

Activision owns the game rights to X-Men and refuses to give them to Capcom due to most of their talent is now at Comcept (the rest being at Platinum, Inti Creaets, Nintendo EPD 4-3/3-3 (used to be EAD3) and Tango Gameworks) and with Mighty No.9 they don't want to bother with anything Capcom related (they fired Platinum because they repackaged the same game 3 times just with different level designs and IPs).

"Not a single mutant" fags are delusional alarmists following the Polygon writer's speculation; but hoping for anything more than Logan, Mag-fucking-neto, Doom and maybe Deadpool from Foxland is expecting too much.

>Comcept

AhahahahaHAHAHAHAHA

Wow you're a fucking idiot.

Not to mention Dr. Footdive.

I'm sure some X-men will be in there but I expect a lot more inhumans. I'd be willing to bet that they'll put in just Doom, possibly in his new Infamous suit of armor.

But why does anyone care about this game, MvC3 sucked and was released three times with shitty DLC characters.

>But why does anyone care about this game

Marvel characters, doesn't matter if the game is going to suck, Marvel is still nerdbucks

I know it's bullshit but I can't blame them, I woulda been hype years ago as well

Oh. Good. Time to hype up Ant Man. Ant-Man. Something.

You'd think MK9 and MKX would show people how real fighting games are supposed to be like. And after that shit Capcom pulled with SF5, I'm not buying another fighting game from them. At least not until a year later when the fourth version comes out at $20-30.

Not him, but comcept did poach character designers from Capcom, like the guy between the legends designs and the MMBN designs

I would rather have a another X-Men vs Street Fighter than MVC4. Seeing that game in the arcade for the first time was mindblowing.

X-cucks have always been childish entitled cunts and deserve to be salt mines.

Wolverine and Deadpool i think are the only ones that have a chance of making it in but im even thinking Marvel are dumb enough they might switch him out for Gwenpool.

>You'd think MK9 and MKX would show people how real fighting games are supposed to be like
Casual detected.

>MC3 was released twice and just had 2 DLC characters.

I'm still erring on the side of this is all a big misunderstanding and/or hoax, but if you're going to vs. Capcom something, adapt Makoto to the engine and make her good in it. Flying axe kicks and armored vacuum command grabs and the best Seichusen Godanzuki ever put to film.

Why the X-Men were so popular in the 90s?

The Marvel vs Capcom series had a majority of X-Men characters.

What he said.

It's just too unlikely.

Shut the fuck up

No. Fuck off.

Kill yourself.

You first.

DAAAAYUM
This nigga tired of taking shit huh

This isn't Sup Forums related.

Take this to Sup Forums please

>Cyclops
>X-Men
>Marvel

>not Sup Forums-related

Literally all the X-Men characters that stayed into MvC3 are too memetic to be removed

Magneto: PRINGLES
Sentinel: HOLY SHIT GET THIS THING AWAY FROM ME
Deadpool: Just Deapool
Storm: All the combos
Wolverine: Just Wolverine

Pheonix can go though. I guess her being the favorite of that one FGC guy is a meme sort of.

>We did it, Ryu! We saved the city!

>Beast
>Storm
>Wolverine
>Havok
>Rogue
Plenty of X-Men are available.

This. It's the same reason War Machine got in over Iron Man in the first game, even though they had Iron Man assets ready. These games have always been guilty of pushing whatever Marvel wanted to push.

Also Kimo Kimo, one of the Street Fighter/Darkstalkers designers.

Medusa could be fun.

What's the functional difference between Capcom's picks like Marrow, Shuma Gorath, and MODOK and whatever "fad" picks you think a 4th game would have?

Because they are things he likes of course