If you're not with him, you're with them

If you're not with him, you're with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JAHhCSIPxU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm with him

Sandnigger Jesus? Nope, not with him. Christianity was like Islam to European Pagans. Cute multi-generational Stockholm Syndrome you've got there. You'll defend your Christian desert religion, the same way Europeans will defend their Islamic desert religion centuries from now when Europe becomes an Islamic state. Fuck off, you unenlightened, bogan faggot.

Incredible DELIVERY

youtube.com/watch?v=JAHhCSIPxU0

Jesus cursed this faggot. Don't bother with him

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Christianity literally incorporated elements from all existing pagan customs and philosophies.

I'm thinking your last name ends with stein.

I guess if my Muslim great x4 grandchildren still celebrate Christmas (Saturnalia) 150 years from now, everything will be alright.

That's like your own irrelevant opinion, you can have it but don't complain to god if I send you to heaven early after your failed assault attempt.

>jew
>bashing on jewish religion
...?

Jews are trying to destroy Christianity, have been from the beginning.

Do you not realize the Bible says Jews are a bunch of vile satanic liars? Of course you don't because you're an idiot.

>giving a shit what the bible says about anything

The Jews hate jesus

>giving a shit about what an autistic kiss-less virgin faggot thinks

So much this.

Who's them, the non jews? I'm with them.

>be Jew
>be mad that other Jews at top of Judaism earn more and have willing slaves
>copy their religion, add/remove/modify story here and there
>Hey, goy, this prophet who calls himself King of Jews promises you redemption if you suck his dick the way this book I wrote say you should
>We're not like old Jews, this time it's legit, believe it !

Maybe if YOU weren't idiot then you wouldn't participate in childish contests where children argue whose fairy-tale is more true.

>Implying that Jesus is "with" anyone
>Implying you aren't supposed to lay down your nation, culture, race, and individuality to take YHWH's cock
Come back when you're finished turning the other cheek, cuck.

Who is this northern European man? Is he a Viking?