>2016
>believes in God

How blue pilled can one man get?

Other urls found in this thread:

sermonaudio.com/search.asp?subsetitem=Church History&subsetcat=series&keyword=Dr._James_White&SpeakerOnly=true&includekeywords=&ExactVerse=
youtube.com/watch?v=zYwdzYC3uUc
youtube.com/watch?v=EroAn-_kXDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No u

(You)

(You)

SLIDE THREAD

sage

(You)

Neither side can objectively prove the other wrong, so it doesn't matter either way.

There's a penguin on the dark side of the moon. Can't objectively prove me wrong.

Christcucks have brains inside their head. Can't objectively prove me wrong.

Believing in the true higher power is the ultimate redpill.

>bluepill
>redpill
AHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SPOOKED NERD

DELET DIS

sermonaudio.com/search.asp?subsetitem=Church History&subsetcat=series&keyword=Dr._James_White&SpeakerOnly=true&includekeywords=&ExactVerse=

(Leaf)
>select images of trees
:^)

God is obviously real.

I'm very,l very skeptical about people who believe in one particular religion, though. That's just retarded.

>HAHAHA YOU CAN'T PROVE MY ABSURD CLAIM WRONG
>I WIN. I WIN. ITS NOT PROVEN SO THEREFORE GOD MUST EXIST XDD!!!

>Reasonable man
"Well then, can you prove a teapot is orbiting the sun?"

>Christcucks:
"HURR OFC ITS NOT. ITS A FUCKING POT OBVIOUSLY ITS NOT"

Well just as there is no evidence there is a china pot floating around the sun, there is no evidence for God. And just as I'm not about to conduct my study of the stars on the basis that there is a china pot floating around it, no reasonable man should conduct the study of his life, philosophy, ethics and morality on the basis there is a magical sky daddy floating around in the stars.

>There's a penguin on the dark side of the moon. Can't objectively prove me wrong.

for it to be classified as a penguin, it would also be classified as a mammal. Mammals require oxygen to breathe, therefore a penguin would not be able to exist on the moon for more than 18 minutes. (Emperor penguin max breath time)

>Christcucks have brains inside their head. Can't objectively prove me wrong.

To be able to identify with any theology, one must be cognizant of their existance. This requires a brain.

And as for your image, the point in not masturbating is that humans should aspire to greater things, moving towards the super ego, and away from the Id (instant gratification).

Jesus was the embodiment of the super ego.
Australians were once a decent group of shitposters. stop acting like a faggot.

eric, just eric

(Jew)

Believes in 2016 that they know it all, fucking stroll on.

This. Omnipotence most likely exists in the universe, assuming it's infinite.

Believing in any of the one abrahamic religions while being against others doesnt make sense.

Believing in any organized religion doesnt make sense.

You guys are in the philosophical dark ages with excessive reliance on 'proof'.

Probability models are superior.

I can create a loose probability model that answers Russel's Teapot adequately instead of simply ignoring the question.

>not believing in god after realizing belief in something bigger than oneself is how civilizations prosper

Y'all are gonne make me cry with Pride :')

My personal insistence on god is simply because the alternative hypothesis of complete randomness is too fantastic for me to accept.

a penguin is a mammal?

That's not belief in God. That's belief in religion.

I too can make probability models on whether God exists or not.

>Look throughout observable universe.
>200 ly in diameter
>No God

wew lad.

>look throughout observable atmosphere
>~8,000 miles in diameter
>no oxygen

wew lad.

The side with the positive claim can't even adequately define their claim without being logically contradictory in this case.

You just disproved your own point that probability models are worth a damn. It's just a fucking probability model. It's not truth.

Red pill is the search for truth not being a retard like you and "muh probability".

Your methodology was just flawed.

I can sit here and say that Russel's Teapot is almost certain to not exist because I can follow the theoretical causative chain and it doesn't seem likely. Obtusely pretending otherwise is just academic narcissism.

You are actually dense.

>methodology is false because I have asspain from being BTFO.

Russell's teapot is just a fucking illustration you bumbling idiot. He wanted to illustrate that the philosophic burden of proof lies upon a person making scientifically unfalsifiable claims.

If you don't realize this you are certifiably a retard.

Calls believing in GOD blue pilled..... a reference to a movie..... where GOD sent the Messiah.

youtube.com/watch?v=zYwdzYC3uUc

youtube.com/watch?v=EroAn-_kXDA

>that whole spiel

You know you're just kinda dumb, right?

It's a bit irritating that you'd convince yourself that you're single-handedly capable of tackling the most perplexing questions that have faced the entire human species.

This is a fundamental error in atheist logic that I see time and time again by arrogant know-nothings like yourself. Being all powerful, any god would not be contained by the universe, rather the universe would be contingent on him, so looking for evidence within the universe is sort of a misnomer. We shouldn't expect any evidence of such a things existence.

But you know, keep reading those dumkins and hitchcock books to make yourself feel superior and smart and everything...

This is a fundamental error in atheist logic that I see time and time again by arrogant know-nothings like yourself. Being all powerful, any god would not be contained by the universe, rather the universe would be contingent on him, so looking for evidence within the universe is sort of a misnomer. We shouldn't expect any evidence of such a things existence.

But you know, keep reading those dumkins and hitchcock books to make yourself feel superior and smart and everything...

I have seen the Goddess so I know She is real.

sorry wrong guy :/

>this defensive and salty

lmao

you stuck your neck out and I fucking stomped on you cause your claims are weak and you have no idea what you are even supporting. Sad idiot.

You're sub-literate, so you immediately become uninteresting to 'debate' with. No point in wasting my time, I don't care to convince you, only have interesting conversations with worthwhile people.

Daniel, you here mate?

>he comes into my thread and claims he has better people to have conversation with

Go fucking jerk off to your Chinese cartoons and come back and tell me you have even one person in your life to talk to.

>*tips 17th century golden top hat*

There are more interesting people in this thread to have a conversation with. You're not the locus of Sup Forums content simply because you initiated the shitpost. Even dumb commentary completely lacking insight can spark debate amongst more capable people.

>yet he chooses to entertain me for 7 posts.

Big words for someone so delusional. Honestly, please eject yourself from MY thread.

I'll keep it in my autorefresh queue for a little bit, but if nothing comes up, it'll be dropped like the others.

So the reason Religious people have no evidence to back up their claim is because no evidence exists?

What about the times he interacted with people and the planet? Would that not leave evidence of some kind?

>Being all powerful, any god would not be contained by the universe, rather the universe would be contingent on him,

That does even make sense. If one all powerful being exists with no proof because he exists outside his own creation what stops there from being 8 all powerful beings who all exist outside their own creation? Or one who deleted himself but left his creation behind? Or one that existed for a smaller fraction of time than we can perceive and then never existed again?

Why worship this unknowable thing outside our world?

>know-nothings like yourself.
Ironic from the person less worried about what they know than what they think about what they can't prove.

You can disprove that simply by looking at information that is currently known. Penguins cannot breathe in space.

Trying to apply that towards theism (organized religion excluded) is idiotic. Try again.

>using the current year arguement

Lefty jew drone spotted

Remember to sage and report bait threads like these.

>magical sky daddy
Christians do not believe in such thing, nor does that disprove theism

So insufficient data = that x does not exist? Makes sense... I guess bacteria didn't exist until recently.

we exist, therefore God exists. Prove me wrong.

Go to bed, Patrick.

Does it feel good to shitpost autismal garbage at 4 in the morning?

Not anyones fault it is rigorous brainwashing from a very young age. Only thing to break it is LSD.

This. God is the non-contingent ground of contingency.

Ignore my comments, just realized you have no knowledge on theism and are too idiotic to understand how many of your analogies (which are flawed) would contradict a lot of things that have contributed to discoveries.

Carry on lol