Red pill me on the los Angeles area

I'm gona go do the tourist things soon and I'd like to know which places not to go (IE: high crime areas) and other places I should visit. Miscellaneous stuff like restaurants and such are welcome.

Watts has a rich cultural landscape and is a multicultural center full of peace and prosperity!

Stick to the western and northern-most parts of the city. Do not venture east of downtown unless you want to get authentic Mexican food or get shot by Pablo in Boyle Heights.

There's also a couple cool spots to go to Downtown, but that area can be expensive apartments one block and then skid row the next.

>redpill me on an area
>basically asking for tourist directions

is that way

Bring a particle mask, the millions of mexiniggers illegally residing there have worsened the smog and especially the traffic.

OC/la here

check out Pasadena, Little Tokyo, Hollywood, Westwood, Burbank, Studio City, Glendale Santa Monica, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach

LA is generally a safe place to travel, however precautions are needed when entering areas mainly populated by Indians, Pakistanis and black people

t. Huntington Beach

Huntington is a sweet town, lots of bars and tons of women in Downtown. Great party town after dark.

Nice post

im a mexican and la scares me, some parts are ok, i mean its huge, but heavily overpopulated and the gang life is huge

Eat at portos. It's a bakery with all sorts of good shit. Roscoes if you want dat chicken.

Tommy's for chili fries. They put chili on everything.

Avoid Hollywood, it's a hole. West side is cool, but it's pricier. Silver lake is the hipster epicenter of you want to eat overpriced food with recycled material interiors.

For some reason there are donuts everywhere. Everywhere.

> asks to be red pilled
go to dallas

I have no idea why any sane person would want to visit the shithole known as LA. Go to SD or SF if you're set on Cali.

Too many asians and pakis, not enough mexicans.

Too much traffic, hispanics, annoying tourists, lost of kikes living in West LA and there's also crime, not that bad though. Can't wait to leave this fuck shit whole

Pretty much everything West of the 405 is safe.
Central LA is a hodgepodge of rich white neighborhoods and ghettos. The tourist traps and northern parts are safe - it will be obvious when you're entering a place you're not welcome.
Not really anything in East LA. Pasadena is safe but boring.
The south bay region (Manhattan/Hermosa/Redondo Beach) is famous for its restaurants and a neat place to hang. For some reason Venice Beach is still more famous. Venice Beach is a degenerate shithole and best left ignored. If you do visit, do not stay after dark.

Where are you staying? It makes a big difference on what to recommend. I'm in the safe suburbs in the valley. With the warm weather a deep sea fishing trip for $50 is the good way to go. Or go to Catalina. Mostly everything in L.A is shit and ghetto. But foo wise, you can find good food everywhere.

SF, literally invented aids

I once got into a car accident coming from LAX down in the Inglewood area of the freeway. Nobody came other than a tow truck after an hour and a half. Literally a broken rib, coughing blood and concussion. Police came about 3 hours later to get a statement, we never got medical help.

I have lived here all my life.
Want to know what it is like?
Listen to the song "Aenema" by Tool

>photo is from the album art

Still 1,00,000% better than LA

He wants Redpilled truth nigger, not some Latino and other Beaners/Liberals tricking him to get enriched.