I live in anchorage and I am planning on buying a dash cam...

I live in anchorage and I am planning on buying a dash cam, and driving through the worst neighborhoods on Friday/Saturday nights and record anything i might find. Would this be something you guys would watch? I am a white male so it could get interesting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0A38ZhuhuGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would be interested.

Is it really fucking enriched there? That makes me so sad I can't believe it. I always had this fantasy of escaping to Alaska when things got completely untenable in the cities

don't bother.

-from someone who lives in st louis. (cant even drive in north city because theres no cops and youll get shot on site if youre white)

Yeah I thought Montana and Alaska would be our last resorts if it came down to it.

bump
I'll watch

I'd defiantly watch.

Vid related:

youtube.com/watch?v=0A38ZhuhuGQ

you're thinking East Wasthington, East Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and the Dakotas.
Last predominantly White, ardently conservative, states with balls in the Union.

do u think we actually have a serial killer

I heard Anchorage has a bad street gang problem. Like Bloods and Crips. Any truth to that? I think i say it on (((Vice)))

B's and C's migrated throughout the US in the 1980s/90s. Happened because of the drug trade.
I had connections to a bunch of whites in Anchorage who claimed 18th St.

Why on earth would you voluntarily live in that hell hole of a state? What's wrong with you?

>Idaho
>good

Have you seen fucking twin falls lately?
Jesus christ. There are more dindus there than cote d'ivore

I'm planning on moving there when i finish my studies, do you recommend living there?
Is it easy to move there from outside the US?
Is it true that alaskans get monthly gibs just for living there?
How are the people in Anchorage?

You're going to watch it defiantly?
Like with your arms crossed and sunglasses on?

You live in a frozen wasteland of a country filled with niggers. You'll fit right in at the Anchorage Ikea.

Are there a lot of blacks in Anchorage?
And sweden is not a "frozen wasteland" summers are hot here in the south, north could be more considered "Alaska-like".

Pls tell me more about swedish summer in the south.

Why does Sup Forums hate Anchorage so much? It is literally the last white frontier.

no
idk, if your like a refugee lol
yes but the state wants to take it away to pay for more useless state workers
the people are pretty meh, but you can find some nice lads
its still mostly a white city but there are many "diverse" places w/ lots of blacks samoans and naitves. and the climate really isn't bad, winter is long but its not that cold and we've been having warmer summers, but i really cant bear the darkness

please stop posting

It's not the last white frontier, it's mostly drunk and drugged up natives, blacks, and crazy fucking bush people.

Pretty hot, I recently moved back from switzerland but it's either long periods of good weather or long periods of grey/rainy weather.

This summer was great though, hot and sunny. Southern Sweden is a pearl for white people. You only need a bit money and you can enjoy sailing, the west coast, forests and nice countryside.

Niggers in Alaska? I thought that they where unable to adapt to low temperature environments. In my mind I always pictured Alaska as the whitest, most secluded, gun-toting state of America.

eastern washington is so full of spics

>I am a white male
triggered

shadow moses

Sounds nice, but I'm mostly moving to alaska for the landscape and sailing/motorboating through the fjords.
And on the top of that a couple Sup Forumsacks are probably coming too so meeting new people outside of our circle wouldn't be to hard hehe