Does he deserve all this hate that he's been getting?

Does he deserve all this hate that he's been getting?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/06/06/nyregion/06rape.html?_r=1
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/06/father-stanford-university-student-brock-turner-sexual-assault-statement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Turner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh dude who cares
stop sticking up for this degenerate it cheapens everything else you stand for

Literally who?

Fingered a girl while she blacked out.
Victim (girl) asked for no jail time.

No, he doesnt.

Stanford Rappist

No, but he's still a dumbass.

Who fucking cares. Fuck both of those drunk idiots.

This just feels to me like one of those things where every libtard wants to get mad at something so they believe in something that didn't happen. Anybody got a reputable link to something that claims to provide the true series of events.

He dindu nuffin

No. It's just libcucks trying to be mad about something that was not even a big deal. Wasn't worth ruining the kids life over

Unironically no, and the Orwellian collective hate that modern society adopts disturb s me and bodes ill

Not really. He didn't rape anybody, he sexually assaulted an unconscious woman (who if not told about the events wouldn't even know it happened). Because he didn't rape her, the claims that he should go to prison for 20 years are just flat out wrong. The prosecutor only asked for 6 years, so that was the worst case scenario for Turner. 3 years of probation with 6 months (minimum 3) served in jail and the sex offender registry is a totally appropriate sentence. The only people who don't think so just don't know the law or have convinced themselves something different happened. On top of this, it's difficult to truly say she is a victim on the level of a rape victim.

fingered a drunk girl
he's the devil incarnate
whites are all rapists

nytimes.com/2008/06/06/nyregion/06rape.html?_r=1

No media outcry because it was done by a nigger.

> rapist
Only if you don't know what rape means. This is basically a perfect example of what feminism does. They look at a story, mistake a lot of the key details, then act outraged and take quotes out of context and claim that they (along with the victim) are being systematically oppressed.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/06/father-stanford-university-student-brock-turner-sexual-assault-statement

He's young and he is very sorry, he should go free imho.

Where is anybody getting this shit about fingering? I'm pretty sure there was full-on penetration. He was fucking an obviously unconscious girl behind a dumpster...that's rape, and is not ok. You gotta be a pretty fucked up person to do that, then lie about it to the public and to the victim's face. He's a piece of shit, anybody with less money and lawyers would have gotten off much worse.

>Sandniggers commit rape
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>White kid commits rape
>HE WAS A GOOD BOY DIDN'T DO NUFFIN

Yes.

No there wasn't that's why he wasn't convicted of rape (and why the two rape charges were dropped before the trial), you doof. If you think that was the case, then why don't you provide a reputable source? In the mean time, read this and become informed:

> The two formal charges of rape under California state law were dropped at a preliminary hearing on October 7, 2015,[15] after DNA testing revealed no genetic evidence of genital-to-genital contact.[5][7]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Turner

The left needs a strawman to direct their hate at, they need an effigy to burn

There's very often a big difference between the two. Uusually the former involves a lot more violence and is stacked on top of a violent criminal record, whereas the latter is generally a "we were both drunk" situation on a clean record. You don't have to like it, but it would help if you could recognize reality.

Nah, just look at that cute face.

Rape is rape. He's worse than a fucking sandnigger though because he knows the difference and still raped that chick.

He has to reregister every 30 days as a sex offender until the day he dies . He is fucked lol

Actually that isn't true. Nobody who's graduated elementary school thinks that all rape is equivalent (or all of elements in any group are the same). Not every instance of rape is the same. Some aggravating factors include violence used, forcing/threatening (as opposed to having sex with someone who is unconscious), and physical injury caused by the incident (as in vaginal/anal damage caused). Having a criminal record means that you have already been caught breaking the law. It guarantees that any additional time you break the law you will receive a harsher penalty (even if you were to commit the same exact crime).

Do you honestly think that an incidence of rape where the woman drinks too much and is unconscious, and you have sex with her without causing any damage is the same as rape where you threaten a conscious woman with violence and cause significant tearing in the vagina are the same? If so, you might be an idiot.

Except the girl was unconsciousness and he dragged her outside and stuffed things into he vagina. He got caught by two different people and ran away, he knew what he was doing.
cologne was a bunch of drunk sandniggers groping women. If they had been white men, there would be no outrage from the right.
White men don't really care about rape, they're just upset that they can't be the ones doing it.

He hasn't been in the news since a mass shooting.... I can't remember which one though.

no if i was a happily married white christian mother with healthy white twin girls and my white rich, handsome husband was ok with selling off 1 of my white daughters to this white guy i would do it for free just to let him know that its ok as a white guy to have white sex with other white people (especially white women)