This is the most famous person to come out of Australia. A man famous for catching crocodiles. Really makes you think

This is the most famous person to come out of Australia. A man famous for catching crocodiles. Really makes you think.

Alby Mangels was pretty cool. Great adventure films.

and Mississippi had Elvis, Oprah, and Jim Henson
really makes you think

Wasn't it Ned Kelly ?

SLIDE!

What a glorious beard.

>This creature is highly dangerous. I'm going to wrestle with it.
God, I miss his Meme Magic.

In a land where crocs eat men, the man who eats crocs is King.

CRIKEY

RAYED
A
Y
E
D

Literally who?

> Not posting Paul Hogan

Steve Irwin was unironically my hero. I remember that morning when I heard the news. One of the saddest days of my life. I vaguely remember 9/11

Dude. The man's last stand included making makeshift body armour out of iron plates then having a shootout with cops. They ended up peppering him in the legs and crotch, eh

Don't talk shit about the Crocodile Hunter cuz I'll fucking gut you m8

>Literally grew up with him
>Every night would fight with my brother for remote (he wanted to watch his anime shows)
>Was my fucking hero

Was a bank robber who make a hundred pound suit of armor and pulled of simply walking away from cops, taking hundreds of bullets, until his legs got shot half a dozen times.

Crockadidaly doondee. That's not a knife, that's a wife.

I honestly didn't even know his name was Paul Hogan until just now. I always just knew him as "the guy who played Crocodile Dundee". I bet most non-Australians would give a similar answer. Just shows you how "famous" he was.

DELETE THIS

I remember watching him late at night at my friends house as I laid in the bed she wet the night before.

he was a cool guy

I also remember him from a film about a dolphin with shota Elijah Wood, Flipper I think it was called.
As a kid I thought he was related to Hulk Hogan as well lol.

Sounds pretty badass desu. Still though, literally never heard of him until just now.

The world's most famous australian plays a Canadian.

It's still too soon. His death was Australia's 9/11

Another angel gone too soon

But that's not Olivia Newton-John.

Wait a minute, if I type out the abbreviation of "to be honest" it changes it to "desu"? Wtf is this weeb shit?

anyone have that picture of Bindi getting BLACKED?

Hey, we're all just here to make a few light hearted jokes about a man getting stabbed to death by a sting ray. But implying that his daughter is a coalburner is taking it too far. Show some respect buddy.

> implying

I'm rather fond of Banjo Paterson and Henry Lawson, myself.