IvX

I do this, because I have nothing better to do right now

the Emma Frost of this book could hang out with Shadow the Hedgehog and Rouge.

Didn't we do this yesterday?

Wait, what?

Yes. Yes we did.

X gonna give it to her

>credits roll

I think she's losing it.

No, I mean why is it on video if it was all an illusion? Did she hijack someone's mind to make it appear like Cyclops was there on camera?

>[insert racist joke]

there are many options

-writers dont understand Emma's powers, and by mistake they gave her a power boost that now allows her to create illusions that can be recorded on camera like those of Mastermind or Dani Moonstar, like holograms.

-she is making the Cuckoos see something that isnt in that tablet

-she mind controlled a man dressed as cyclops into getting pulverized by Blackbolt. which would make her a murderer.

the screen is probably blank

I don't know why I made this, but have fun.

Beast hasnt done something hypocritical or dumb

He chose the most moral option
warning those who would die, and not warning those who would only be unable to give superpowers to their kids, allowing those who are in risk of dying of striking first against the cloud.

if he had done the opposite he would have been immoral and a traitor to his people.

I thought Cyclops ended the cloud? Did he die for nothing?

He ended one of them. There is another.

YOU FUCKING BITCH
I HATE YOU SHITHUMANS

For once he actually isn't the biggest Uncle Tom in the world.

Is the fact that this issue is told almost entirely from the X-Men's point of view a good sign? Did Marvel realize that the inhumans are the villains in this?

I agree that he did it only to help his friends, but it was still hypocritical(because he used Inhuman resources) and dumb( because we already know this is gonna create the conflict)

>Smug Frost

Muh

This actually does sound like classic Beast for a nice change, but the topical references make this page a bit eyeroll-worthy nonetheless

Oh my God, this expository dialogue from Hank. Also, Scott was had best friend for like 15 years, and he has absolutely no grief? Like, he's giddy? I'm not saying I don't like a happy Hank McCoy, but this is not at all the way he's been written since Morrison, at least.

These shithumans are psychopaths. Zero empathy.

>Beast being an Uncle Tom for the Inhumans

This is so painful. Fifteen pages of people standing around explaining the past 15 months of status quo for both lines. Jeezus.

Hw she hasn't mindraped him into being his personal fucktoy yet is beyond me

she wants him to mind rape her, she's a very classy brat not a dom.

Who is that crying on the left?

Who's this

Mystique? Some slightly obscure mutant from yesteryear back to fool gullible fans into thinking Marvel gives a shit about X-continuity again?

Wanda. It's "No More Mutants."

>this little interest itt

this event's fucked lmao
great

Maybe adult Kate Pryde from the Days of Future Past storyline?

>And it drove Cyclops mad.

Yeah, he'd HAVE to be crazy to want to save his people from extinction, wouldn't he, Hank? Wow, what a fucking lunatic.

>Did Marvel realize that the inhumans are the villains in this?
If you somehow hadn't worked that out from the initial announcement of IvX and the images of inhumans frolicking in the Mists while mutants die, yes.

When did Beast becomes the Inhumans lapdog?

Was this issue by the same person who wrote the rest of the issues?

Seemed way less overtly awful.

WHOA WAIT A MINUTE

Now I can believe that Emma's psychic powers can fool multiple people (with psionic blockers) but you're telling me she mentally altered video evidence too?

Maybe the mini series had my expectations lowered really low, but this was actually kinda okay, aside from almost nothing happening

she is either crazy or she thinks that even if Black Bolt didn't actually killed Cyclops, just the fact that he thinks that he did it and is ok with that makes her mad.

I'll guess Courtney Ross.

1 is what probably happened.
2 is what a smart writer would have said happened
3 is what a Marvel writer bent on destorying the x-men as a brand would say happened.
So it's a 50/50 between 1 and 3.

Or it's just a shoop...

Death of X was Lemire and Soule co-writing, this issue is all Soule

HAHA GET FUCKED HANK

Race traitor

Lol what a loser

We already read it.

Why is Magik Storm's flunky/doorguard now? Wasn't she aligned with Scott and Emma?

They made her hate Scott for no reason so they could have her change sides

Apparently she was so disgusted by what Cyclops did and how he got Sunfire and Colossus to join him in attacking the Inhumans that she decided to join Storm and bring the school to Limbo

She's been a good little house mutant since then, even fought both Magneto's team and the O5 while defending Ulysses in CW2

Here we are.

She's a fair-weather type of mutant.

She's a slut.

Rocafort's Emma is making my dick Emma.

Beast was okay in Hickman's New Avengers
he also did a little bit of science there

>Beast was okay in Hickman's New Avengers
In which he committed atrocities far worse than those Scott and Logan did.

The book was really good though.

Is Beast gonna be the only one doing science? He's doing it from the Inhuman angle. Where's my X-Club?

we're just gonna sweep that under the rug & pretend it never happened

>-she mind controlled a man dressed as cyclops into getting pulverized by Blackbolt. which would make her a murderer.

she already is a murderer

she's a classic xmen villian and has only been "good" since morrison's run

It's probably Sage

She's been at the Hell fire club literally forever

>sage
>wearing anything lighter than dark dark green

>beast is a hypocrite for even associated with inhumans and using a mix of both x-men and inhuman technologies to figure out the nature of the problem with terrigen mists
>beast is a hypocrite for helping the mutans

Sup Forums, make up your fucking mind

Is it just me or does Beast look a lot like Hugo Strange in that first panel?

>Is it just me
No

>half a dozen other marvel geniuses use science to solve all their problems

>beast is only successful when he's specifically helping cyclops, like finding bishop during/after messiah complex, and fails at everything else

and here i thought the writers were assassinating the character of one in order uplift the another. imagine