youtube.com/watch?v=ZX0x-I06Fpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw the most likeable character of the cast is a literal robot

It was better than the Force Awakens.

spbp

this TFA was extremely boring.
R1 is not the peak of cinema but its good

that's not TFA aka ANH 2.0 Supersize tumblr edition

The robot was the only character to have any personality whatsoever.

>good

Not utterly awful
You are also forgetting the Ewok movies.

It was shit but at least more watchable than TFA, the final act was pretty enjoyable though the rest of the movie had some of the most boring dialogue and scenes ever filmed.
Why the fuck did they hype Forrest Whitacker up so much when he's only on screen for 5 minutes and kills himself for no reason?

Reshoots

This. The only human characters that werent totally forgettable die at the beginning. Also the end scene was the only thing that wasn't forgettable

Where is the negro?

More original than TFA

Empire -Rebel conflict is most boring thing in whole Star Wars universe

You guys are absolute plebs. TFA was miles better than Rogue Yawn, and TFA wasn't even good.

I am physically disgusted by Felicity Jones

hahah have your (You), you deserve it

No, it's still not worse than Phantom Menace or Attack of the Clones.

Yeah at least tfa felt like it had a story and characters. It tried to be a movie.

Rogue One was just like a 2 hour cutscene or something. I can see why dome underage might say it'd better but I'd put R1 as the worst star wars movie

Is this a meme?

No, Force Awakens is by far, but that film is shit too. You're just a Disney shill like the RLM fags trying to deflect the negativity towards the dead spin-off and spare the sequels because there are still 2 movies to go and JJ abrams is back to ruin it again?

Agreed.

maggie gyllenhall does the same for me

It was objectively the best (or least bad, if you prefer to see it that way) Star Wars movie since the franchise was revived. If you liked TFA or TPM more than RO, you're a fucking pleb.

robot was good.

No white male main character killed it

>Rogue Yawn

OH HE'S DONE IT NOW

No, I am sincere
Her face resembles rodent cut in stone for me. It's both ugly and emotionless

but it has best visuals

It's staggering how most audiences haven't picked up on how overtly anti-White male the last two movies have been.

This. Rebels operating operationally and the Vietnam throwback was pretty entertaining. The people also acted somewhat like people.

TFA was a Disney Channel XD romp through feminism. JewJew remade A New Hope with a vagina, but forgot to give the vagina flaws like what Luke had. She's perfect at everything and was never in any danger at any time.

this

Yeah that was a problem.

>Rebels operating operationally
I am sick of this meme
There were nothing especial in this regard compared to other Star Wars movies

I cannot name a single one of those characters and I don't know anything about them other than that they are terrorists

This isn't a a great movie, but it knows how to make star wars looks good. It knows how to imerse you in the star wars universe., Something TFA never came close to. It has an oustanding sens of scale, and some of the best establishing shot of the saga. The last 30 minutes is evrything I ever wanted from a modern movie take on the original trilogy. I have nothing left to expect from future star wars movies.

>I cant follow basic information given to me onscreen
I dont understand the point of this post aside from telling us youre retarded

Except proper weapon handling, squad disbursement, and small unit tactics, none of which were ever shown on screen in any Star Wars movie until then.

You can be a tsundere faggot if you want, but seeing a rebel burst into the Imperial transport with a fictional laser rifle and accurately employing the foregrip on it, made me hard. They used actual weapons instructors and it showed.

>20 nonwhites with names like bzzzrtyh'gygy without any kind of personality or motivation
>names mentioned maybe once if at all
>hurr you must remember

Definitely. The Force Awakens is the worst in the series so far. Rogue One is at least prequel tier and probably closer to Return of the Jedi tier. The Force Awakens was so bad on so many levels that it really serves as an excellent zero point for all other Star Wars content. It was so fucking bad it made people nostalgic for the prequels.

>main characters first name is literally 4 letters long
>hurp derp im a giant retard who cant pay attention to dialogue because people who arent white trigger my snowflake sensibilities

lmao disney shills are real

>20 nonwhites with names like bzzzrtyh'gygy without any kind of personality or motivation
That's pretty much going to be every Star Wars movie from here on out. I don't remember the chick's name from TFA. The black guy's name is like "Bogey" or "Booger" or something.

Thanks Dr. Autist for caring so much about a shameless cash grab by greedy executives

4th best one

counting OT, PT, Nu-T and R1.

One of the ewok movies might be better, it's been too long.

TFA tried to be a remake, reboot and sequel all at the same time--and it failed utterly. Rogue one at least showed us a different story.

pm and aofc at least had personality and provoked interesting discussions. They added to the lore and world building.

Rogue yawn was boring, like an empty canvas, nothing worth discussing except its failures.

nope
TFA is a masterpiece next to Rogue One

New Hope was the only good one. Even Disney seems to be aware of that, otherwise they wouldn't have made two movies devoted to sucking its dick.

Friendly reminder pic related (RO crew) shows the actual people who build and shoot those wonderful "diverse" (anti-white males) movies. Really makes you think.

It felt like a Halo game without the gameplay or epic music. Most boring movie of 2016.

Ha yeah who cares about Empire Strikes back? The Last Jedi isn't ripping it off heavily no sir! If you're tired of Disney shitting out soulless cash grabs then watch The Last Jedi the director means it when he said it isn't derivative.

Here's a fun space adventure with likeable and interesting characters.

I saw this movie when it came out. Here's what I remember from the characters in OP image.
>Autistic robot
>Blind martial arts guy
>Her father built the death start.
>Don't remember
>No idea
>Don't know
But at least it the ending was more exciting than TFA.

The movie was an absolutely great opening scene for the first Star Wars movie. Like, if you want to watch the first movie and you have two hours to kill before you watch it, this movie is not bad.

I think my issue with it is that it's part of a sprawling space opera and while the story has continuity, the main characters do not. In other Star Wars movies, the conflicts and drama that the main characters face have threads that continue across the other movies. It makes perfect sense that all the characterization in the movie is terminated at the end, but it still ends up with a bunch of bland characters who look neat in the trailers,
but are the least interesting thing about the movie.

All Disney Wars movies/shows/comics/games are bad.

Is it bad if I don't remember the ending to TFA at all, other than the dead start dies for a third time (I don't even remember the explosion, just that it happens)

faggot desu

thread

I thought it was miles better than force awakens and overall decent but had no character development. They should of made the first half of the movie about her life on the streets to help develop her character rather than just thrusting right into the main act and battles. It ended on a good note though.

I'd love to see a kotor movie trilogy but that'd never happen and even if it did disney would ruin it.

Rogue One felt like one of those terrible movies Square Enix puts as tie-in to their games. Like Kingsglaive or Spirits Within.

It failed only as a sequel, RO fails as a movie.

I have to agree with this. TFA was not memorable at all. Fuck, I still can't remember much from that movie. But I remember Rogue One and it's characters.

>first half makes me want to fall asleep
>second half is fucking great
the fuck

>This is literally the worst star wars film ever made.
And yet you refuse to shut the fuck up about it almost a year later. Either kill yourself, or get over it - either way, you're a boring cuck faggot.

Attack of The Clones is the worst star was movie ever made

Confirmed virgin.

Bullshit. R1 was boring to watch.
>In trouble on desert planet. Escape with explosion.
>In trouble on rainy planet. Escape with explosion.
> In trouble on tropical planet. No escape with explosion, cause movie needs to end.

Nope. Whole of TFA is the search for an alpha male bigger Luuke. Mary Sue is desperate for his help and maybe some dick, as long as it is incestuous.

Terrible b8 my friend. Rogue One was the best Star Wars movie since the OT.

4 > 5 > 6 > Rogue One > 3 > 2 > 1 > Christmas Special > 7

This

because IT'S BADASS!

finally someone gets it

that pupper looks like a cloud

What are you saying? I unironically like the Ewok movies. TFA is worse than those.

Tfa was so boring and generic i don't even remember the plot. At least r1 felt like something fresh. Or maybe i just like Felicity more than xenomorph

>death start
>dead start

nop, that was TFA

How did they get away with making Star Wars a successful franchise is a better question

Official rankings:
V>IV>VI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I>dog shit>>>III>II>>>>>>>>>any anime>RO>TFA

I had to pause the movie multiple times it was so boring. I never do that with movies.
>y-you should've watched it in theaters fag!!!!!
Fuck off I would've gladly seen it in theaters if it was a film.

I can agree with this, at least rogue one was visually interesting to look at.

Does The force awakens really trigger this many people? Like did you guys not see the soft reboot formula coming and actually expected something original?

It doesn't even make sense this adverse of a reaction, it follow its ques from the original. The movie actually features consistent real characters also.

Look retard I would swallow a bigger Death Star bigger Empower nu-Vader and all the OT characters being JUSTed if they bothered making sense of any of it. TFA was a poorly shot music video. It may as well have been 3 minutes long that's how lacking it was.

Cassian Andor is unironically my favorite Star Wars character.

You are obviously a faggot that knows nothing about Star Wars because if you did you would know that this easily takes the cake for worst star wars ever made. It's even worse than any fan made bullshit out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZX0x-I06Fpc

Rogue One: 4/10
Episode 1: 5/10
Episode 2: 4.5/10
Episode 3: 6/10
Episode 4: 8.5/10
Episode 5: 9.5/10
Episode 6: 8/10
Episode 7: 1/10

Debate me.

Boring characters but at least has some good action scenes and epic scenes like the ones with vader. Also add something to the story. I like it how they explain that the death star had a week point on porpuose.

no need

>Episode 6: 8/10
I loved how detailed the interior of the big Empire ships were in this movie but the Ewok bullshit takes up like 60 percent of the film. That makes it the worst of the OT. I dig the idea of Ewoks, but Mr. Lucas didn't make them worthwhile.

It should be a 7.5 but I was a bit more generous because I love the Jabba's palace and sail barge scenes.

It's wreaks of counter-programming to be honest.

It's a shitty Star Wars movie. It's a decent space battle/soft sci-if movie. Simple as.

i was a bit mad at first, but frankly you're absolutely correct, good list, i should save that. I'll move rogue one down to a 3.5 personally but thats just me, no point arguing it.

>It's a shitty Star Wars movie. It's a decent space battle/soft sci-if movie. Simple as.

Wait but all star wars are exactly that second part.

If you are a normalfag who wants a fun space adventure movie (like other SW films) it's trash.

If you are a hardcore SW fan it's a dream come true.

>The Old Republic movie never
I don't know if I should be happy or sad.

>main characters first name is literally 4 letters long

Is "Jyn" 4 letters? Are you an elusive "actual autist"?