Story time

Uncanny Inhumans #16
BB talks

>Auran is pissed that Black Bolt has never had to pay for killing her
>Goes on a crime spree and fucks up the Quiet Room

Still the best Inhuman girl

The end

So what I'm getting out of this is that Reader could create an incredibly broken super hero if they just gave him a story stupid enough.

Auran is cute with her ears down

or a source of infinite energy that produces room temperature superconductors as a byproduct and cures cancer but why would anyone do such a thing?

Soule Traine is the most boring writer working at Marvel today.

The problem is that his reading is infinitely unreliable with in finitely powerful topics to read.
Trying that might work, or end the universe.

BBs powers isnt sound-based though.

Jesus christ all of this is so fucking stupid

black bolt's powers aren't sound, for fuck's sake. It's like, page 1, line 1 of "knowing your inhumans"

Fucking Soule continues to be a neverending fucking tragedy.

Hopefully some writer just writes the real inhumans coming back from before the Secret War and just kills off these really shitty, boring imposters

But isn't that the point? People don't understand Black Bolt's power either, they think it's sound, so Auran's new and ambiguous powers let her steal his scream because Reader is just that OP

There is two ways we can take this, either Soule is making BB's voice sound related because he doesn't know how it works, or Auran's line about her powers no longer being specific now lets her pull bullshit.

At first I thought she was forcing him to talk, but it just looks like she stole the 'activation' portion of it or something.

>BB talks
And the earth is ruptured in two, right? RIGHT?

Id help her remember sex

But which hole? She has so many now.

well damn, I might need some help then

Great art from Silva.

As if. Jobbing and being worthless in a fight is the one thing Black Bolt does best. That and getting cucked.

bump

Lemme guess. She's going to destroy the Quiet Room so Blackagar no longer has anything holding him down when he fucks off to space.

The quite room is still around in IvX 1

Well nevermind then.

fake Auran > original Auran

Holy shit

Wouldn't even need to be a person, just an invincible drone with a laser of absolute destruction or setting loyal only to him

Hell he could pull a cure for m pox out of his ass along with a billion tertegin crystals

reading bump

Well, her powers are apparently imba through bad definition now, she's basically powercreeping herself.
And apparently she can make BB's voice normal with this.
I can't really say that's bullshit because the logistics are unexplained and she said it's bullshit powers because Reader and the book both had no clear idea of what she actually can do.

But I love that my headcanon of BB always thinking/subvocalising shit under his breath because he can't speak and thus sees no need to filter his speech.
I would love to see him be terribly rude in the next issue because he has lived all his life as a one-man image board

HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM

>Black Bolt constantly shit posting under his breath