Ask a redpilled trap anything. Tripcode on so people dont impersonate me

Ask a redpilled trap anything. Tripcode on so people dont impersonate me.

It's a sexual fetish taken way too far

Everyone knows the left wing is splintering and falling apart right now.

Are you another former leftist who became disillusioned with them or have you always been right wing?

Minority here in this shithole but I honestly don't wish you harm. Be how you be.
When was your last dump. Describe it.

We have thread ID's. Stop tripcoding

Post your ass and feminine bulge or gtfo

This

That's what the ID is for.

Aren't 'red pill' and 'trap' two mutually exclusive things? To change to a different gender, you'd have to go against everything that red-pill pushers push.

>tripcode
>claims redpilled
>not even redpilled enough to know Sup Forums has IDs
Hey look, a trap who is also an attention whore! What a surprise!

You're pretty new

>1 post by this ID

>what are IDs
>back to

So is a trap a guy that dresses like a girl or an actual transexual? If you're a cute guy pls don't transition and become a freak with a disfunctional dick, it's a jewish scheme to take all the good things from life

Right wing traps look ugly as fuck.

why are traps always attention whores? kill yourself, you mentally diseased parasite.

You're right! Right Winger make poor excuses for LARPers as the mentally ill.

The real pro's of being genetic/mental freaks are leftists.

>trap
>redpilled

>Redpilled
>Trap

Isn't trapping just looking passably feminine? Trannies fail to pass or don't care and transsexuals are the ones that murder their genitals.

the know the tranny who writes this comic is insane but holy fucking shit i laughed

Post butt or feet

What do you do about the smell of shit that permeates the room after you get your colon pushed in? Also, do you lick off the clumps of shit left on the black cock when it's done rupturing your colon? What's it like to have to use an adult diaper because your sphincter is destroyed?

What do you think of the pro lbgt +anti-islamophobic community?

this thread is degenerate.

>Redpilled
>Degenerate cross dressing faggot
You are mentally ill, not redpilled. Your kind needs to be euthanized.

Do you support all these lgbt organisations ?

We have IDs, you don't need a trip.

what are you fucking gay?

are you into girls?for most of the anons here as long as you dont hurt the birthrate of the white population the fact that your a trap is approved.