Happy birthday, Mr. Krabs

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1735W06tFl6
youtu.be/iEhRcOEqlCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Old enough to remember the nukes
Do they ever address this?

>born right after the Great Depression
>probably raised by parents who who had just come out of pinching every penny they could, thinking they'd have to raise their child with basically no money.

This makes him a lot sadder.

So the great war he fough in was Vietnam?

>Forgetting about the Cola Wars
Get out...

If I remember correctly, the episode about Krabs and Plankton's shared past as friends showed that he was incredibly poor growing up.

I mean, it's not like Spongebob has any consistency. But either way, Krabs' money obsession has a pretty clear source.

>Has moustache
>Hair n/a

vocaroo.com/i/s1735W06tFl6

Are you feeling it now?

>hasn't gotten his licensed renewed in 14 years

I knew he was cheap but fuck's sake

crabs don't have birthdays

they hatch from eggs and go through several stages of metamorphosis, the beginning of any one of which could be considered their "birth"

depending on what his dob refers to, he could well have matured during WW2

however it's just as likely, given that he would have been considered an adult at five years, that he fought in Korea

jesus christ user it's just a cartoon

Mr. Krab's was raised in a poor family according to Friend or Foe

also if he really only weighs 5 pounds then Spongebob must take place in the early 1950s at the latest, otherwise Mr Krabs would be considerably larger and heavier, since the only barriers to growth crustaceans experience are related to oxygen transport when they get fuckhueg

Honest question OP, why did you post this and how did you know it was Mr. Krab's birthday? Do you post it every year?

74 years

Like the police are ever gonna pull him over beyond wanting to order some Krabby Patties

I saw it in passing on Facebook

oh yeah mr krabs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

HAVE A BOWL MR SQUIDWARD

You look really good with a mustache, Mr. Krabs.

youtu.be/iEhRcOEqlCU

His license expires in '02.