AMA you schmucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=lykGWcC1OU0
aleph0.clarku.edu/~djoyce/java/elements/elements.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gas yourself kike

Why won't you finally just accept the Savior?

Trying to pull another Shoah eh?

Why don't you jews accept the last two prophets, Jesus and Muhammed?

Red Sweden, being a heretical faggot, figures.

Can you destroy all whiteys please? Keep a few sex slaves to yourself though. Thank you.

Jesus may have existed, he might have even been a decent Jew, but he was no masiah. He got what he deserved that shmendrik

That's the plan

Why don't Jews import savages to Israel?

Why would we want that? The goyim and Muslims need to stay out of the holy land

Do you ever wash these funny jew hats?

What's the name of that square chess piece? Do you guys like compare your chess pieces when you meet and then play them against each other and whoever wins at the jewchess gets to keep the other's piece to build a deck and trade with others at the Sabbath game meetup? Are goyim allowed to play your collectible square jewchess game?

Gas yourself kike

What do you think of the other denominations, reformed, conservative etc..?
How hard is to convert?
Will I get superpowers if I do it?

do a vocaroo of you going "oy vey"

what did jew mean by this?

Have you realised you are a member of the synagogue of Satan yet?

Are the protocols real or not? It's been 100 years, you can tell us

It's a dreidel you stupid, fucking goy

What did you have for dinner?

Because its pretty obvious to everyone else.

I'm Jewish but haven't practiced or been to temple since I was little. Where do I start to get back into it? Lately I've been feeling a want and need to do so.

>another

Why are you in the US? What are your opinions on Israel?

Are you not afraid that tanned Germans will make you into a kebab?

There's no need to be upset.

What's its HP and Attack?

who do you support in the election?
What is your income? Job?
I presume you live in New York.
Why don't you convert from your heresy?
Can you say oy vey on vocaroo

Are you Ben Shapiro?

If honey doesn't crystallize in a jar over time, was it over heated?

Given the massive support on Sup Forums for the gassing of your people why do you come here?

Baal/Saturn/satan cube worship.

why do jews view american whites the same as nazi whites? we actually fought them, so when popular American jews compare Trump to Hitler for wanting to secure our southern border, it offends me and makes me wish Germany won WW2. why the fuck would we have fought the Nazis if you guys were just going to call us nazis for exercising our sovereignty?

>we actually fought them, so when popular American jews compare

germans defended earlier incarnations of germany that included jews. many jews fought for germany in WWI

Gas yourself, kike.

I really doubt anyone worships the hexagon
"hexagon, first observed in reflected sunlight by Voyager in the early 1980s"
It's only been known for 40 years

>He got what he deserved that shmendrik
And what the fuck is that supposed to mean you dumb cunt?

Thanks brother. I like Jews.

Traitor, the British didn't kill enough of you

Only the loxist ones have any weight
You have to be Jewish by blood
If you were chosen you'd know if you had super powers ;)

I'm interested in cremation.

Oh come on, please answer some of my questions

The chosen land for the chosen people of course

Is there an easy way to actually remember jewish stuff without being a member of the jewish community?

My dad is jewish, but he doesn't practice and his parents are casuals, but family drama has estranged me from everyone. But I live in Montreal so I still have lots of jewish friends and it makes me look like a fraud to have ashkanazi facial features but never remember when Passover is.

also this
>tfw not black enough to claim full blackness but still hate whitey

Do you think this season is Romo's last chance at a Superbowl trip ?

I support Hillary. For personal reasons.
I'm a banker. Not disclosing how much I make.
No I am not
Know thy enemy

do you realize that the 6-pointed star on all your shit is not jewish but occult in origin and that it is a magical symbol meaning that the will of the magician is done (as opposed to god's will)?

I don't watch football. I think it should be illegal

;)

personal reasons? like illegal relatives? homosexuality? worried in regards to freedom of religion?
Sup Forums is not the most important enemy, nor does it have much clout so why bother to care about us?
What section of banking, international exchange?

Talapia

Why criminalize football? Also as the Jews didn't found Jerusalem why should it belong to you? Are you a typical american other aspects like weight?

He did. He was. Have fun burning in hell.

Sup Forums is more infamous than you think
I'm drunk though so I don't care.

By the way linking some of my YouTube videos for free shekels

youtube.com/shared?ci=lykGWcC1OU0

Too many white people watch it. Makes me mad.

>I really doubt anyone worships the hexagon
I doubt it too
TPTB though, they definitely love regular shapes that tessellate. It goes much deeper than one single geometric shape.

From your alleged youtube you mostly seem to interact with white people, so I'm inclined to believe either
1 this isn't you
2 you appearing more jewish here to acquire infamy and thus views

Why do Jews keep finding excuses to protect the horrible people that happen to be Jewish. I mean seriously, it's like you're trying to make us think you're all working together to fuck up. If you actually are all working together to fuck us all why do you make it so obvious?

Why would they worship a repeating pattern? Can you show me some stuff about it?

Fucking you SHART IN MART

Because circumcision has been linked to autism.

Many global elites aren't Jews though so do only Jews worship the repeating pattern.
The paki's will get you with their nukes, yes you will take them out as well but your people will all die

DESIGNATED

Kill yourself.

How does it feel to have a Canuck sleeping with your women since you're unable to please them?

Posting from Ramat Gan thru le proxy.

So I just took a genealogy test and found out I have "European Jewish" DNA markers.

Aka, I just found out I have Jewish blood in my system. I didn't think Jews were an actual race.

Can you clear this up for me?

Do you believe jews were killed in gaschambers during ww2?

they are an ethno-religious group. They originated from the Levant, near Syria Israeli, moved to Europe. Stayed and didn't interbreed to much so they are a Valentine group in Europe with minor European admixture, basically it means your not as European as you thought

I'm sorry I can't really show you much.
Maybe you could read some of this book one time. I dunno if it's any good, haven't read it myself.

aleph0.clarku.edu/~djoyce/java/elements/elements.html

Well shit. So does this mean I'm a fucking kike or what?

My main three DNA types were English, Russian, then "European Jewish" (whatever the fuck that even is).

Yes it does, to an extend you are a member of the tribe. Now on the plus side they are somewhat interbred so you are not a full on non European. does the nose know, or is it hidden? If it doesn't show then you can just play it off as central European, which is probably where they are from.

Nah user, I'm very very very slightly tanned (I look white as a ghost under my shit, then tan very easily).

My hair is black and I have dark blue eyes. It's not curly hair either. Just regular, and I don't have a bigass nose or anything like that.

All in all, I didn't even personally know about it until I took my genealogy test. Then I started talking to my grandmother about it and she mentioned about how her parents were Jewish, etc.

Mind = blown.

For the lulz, maybe that's why I chose an Accounting major. Just lmfao.

That's sort of odd to find out about your heritage so late, maybe it was hidden from you. Is your grandmother a christian or atheist now? Being Jewish seems hard to hide from family, unless it's being done actively. How old were you when you found out? Also did it change your perception on jews? being on Sup Forums you probably held some less than friendly thoughts on them.

Do you have german-jewish ancestry?

If yes come home Yiddische man xD

Your not a real Jew. You look Albanian Catholic. Definitely a Balkanite. Not Jew.

That's not him amigo

Sikh here, Hitler was right, kikes and hindpoos are beta cuck.

Well, I'm kind of a new-ish user (only been coming here for a few months).

I didn't find out until about six months ago (28). My grandmother didn't really convert to Christianity until a few years ago actually. She just never really took much of an interest in it (that's what she told me).

That being said, she told me her parents used to have it rough back then because of their religion, so they didn't exactly advertise it that much. Consequently, they hid it from us as well.

As for preconceived notions about Jewish people, I still firmly believe in their influence over the financial sectors/politics/AIPAC/etc.

Do I think all of them are bad? Well, no. Do I think some of them are? Most definitely. Since I didn't find out about my Jewish heritage until very recently, I tend to side much more with white people (which I include myself among) than them (Jewish people).

I think they should have a place in Israel, but I also think they should stop all the shit they've been pulling with the West Bank, Gaza, etc.

I was actually born in Neu-Elm, lol. Migrated to America with my family when I was young.

Don't remember much about it at all actually. I always wanted to go back and see it, but now it almost seems as if it's too late.

Cool, is it just that one grandmother. If so at 1/8 unless continued purely matrilinearly most wouldn't consider you a Jew. So you fist came to Sup Forums after finding your'e Jewish, that seems odd. What drove you to come here?

גדול וגבוה ירושלים קיר, שמירה על .המוסלמים

.יושב ליד נהר של דם, טבח בשבוע שעבר

,בטירה של טילים וטנקים

נפגשים בשעה בגדה המערבית, על ידי .כמה בתים

בפיגוע בבתי ספר ברצועה, זה חרא לשמח .אותי

החל מלחמות בלתי פתירות, החרא הזה .רוצה שאני בהצטיינות

,מן האיחוד האירופי, ארצות הברית

."מביא לי איידס החוץ, לתת להם "גיוון

Mmm, yes. Worship that Jew like a good goy.

Hard to say, you could run into Muzzies (even Lebanese) everywhere, but Neu-Ulm is down south so you should be fine

kill yourself.now.don't spend your life being controlled by jews.

Well, since I took my DNA test, both of my parents have done the same thing. Those markers popped up on both sides of my family, but my fathers parents/grandparents have all passed away and we can't find anything out about it from his side.

So I came to Sup Forums Sup Forums specifically after learning this because this is the only website (besides stormfront) that actually negatively talks about them.

I can read good stuff about them all day long. I typically like reading the negative things about most things (like reviews about products, movies, politics, etc.) because I find them less sugar coated. More real (if that makes any sense).

I'd rather be hit in the fact with cold hard facts than be warm and cozy (bluepilled) with lies.

Now, is that to say that everything they say is true? I seriously doubt it is, but, there's normally a little bit of truth somewhere within it all.

>shmucks

Literally means penis heads.

Kikes are foul.

Really? Has it gotten that bad over there? Damn, I wanted to go see Black Forest and all that.

How is it really over there? I can read shit on the net all day, I'd actually like to here it from someone who's there.

I actually heard your conservative party had a win the other day (in terms of support over Merkel), or something like that.

That's rather sad, as an optimist I love reading jubilant jovial thoughts. So you are from Germany and the majority of your ancestry is English, Russian, and Jewish that is rather puzzling. Aren't you worried you are going to start hating yourself or your family, or become redpilled?

How does it feel to be the masterrace?

Nah, around those areas in Southern Germany you'll most likely be fine, but I'd stay away from cities like Frankfurt, probably most of the Ruhr Area, 75% of Berlin, Hamburg, Bremen and so on.

Which part of the jewish mythology do you think most defines the jews as a people?

1) The legends of Abraham
2) Moses and the freeing of the israelites
3) The holocaust

Why are jews matrilineal? Why are they not monarchist?

no

What happens when a matrilinear and patrilinear culture have kids?

Say a muslim and a jew?

Lol, well I don't "love" to read bad things. I like to read honest things when I'm informing myself about situations, etc.

I'd love to read good things all day long (especially if Trump wins)!

Well, I've been redpilled for almost 8 months now. It was a bit of a shocker at first. When I started to talk to people about this stuff, everyone thought I was crazy, etc. lol

I finally learned how to deal with it all. It actually makes me a happier person overall. I say this because, when shit actually goes down or something negative I suspect might happen, actually happens. I won't be completely dumbfounded/scared by it.

It's actually given me a sort of weird peace I didn't expect to get from it. Do I still continue to talk to people about redpilling? Lol, only those who have already begun the process. Other than that, I keep all that stuff to myself and those who are aware.

What about you? How did you handle it when you first became redpilled?

Ok, well that's a little more reassuring. What's up with Merkel telling people to stock up on food and with Germany beginning to draft people?

I remember reading about that somewhere. Have you heard anything more about it?

Hey, I still have dual citizenship. Maybe I should answer the call, lol

>He got what he deserved that shmendrik
And the cucks here say Christianity is a Jewish tool.

I'm a fairly anhedonic individual, and kind of emotionally non existent. Emotionally defective and destroyed, so it wasn't hard for me to handle as it's just new statistics for me and new info. As a 13 year old i found out jews run most of the global pedo rings from someone who would know that very well. Ok don't trust rich Jews i know now
i always have had xenophobic sentiments, on cultural grounds It's just part of who i am
Find out racsit statistics last year as a 20 year old, ok live in poulsbo few non whites little emotional attachment to them no big deal for me

KEK