Any philosophical movies that will open my eyes to something I didn't consider before?

Any philosophical movies that will open my eyes to something I didn't consider before?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thehorrormaster/status/816486706186596352?lang=de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mall Cop!

batman v superman: dawn of justice
suckerpunch

mother!

Stalker

Fuck off Jenny

2001: A Space Odyssey

There's actually a documentary called "An Examined Life" that interviews contemporary philosophers on what they think about modern life.

might be 2deep4u

no. read instead. start with the greeks. when you get to contemporary criticism and theory then you're allowed to watch film.

2001 is a overly confusing movie that isnt really about anything. I dont get it.
Blade runner kept me up for a night after i saw it.

Man of Steel
Batman v Superman
But you need to watch them three times to get it

>read other people's ideas
KEK
If you need to be told what to think you will never understand true philosophy

>not posting the horse version

Depends. What haven't you considered before?

>true philosophy
>Dude what if [statement that has been made by real scientist 5 years earlier]
Alternatively:
>Dude what if [statement that is completely useless and has no bearing on the real world whatsoever]

pop this into your VHS

soon after you will recognize the other within yourself and attain self-consciousness as Absolute Spirit via the ascension
and dissolution of internal contradictions within the whole. upon grasping the dialectic you will also be able to examine
the interior logic of the concept and its movement and realize the inadequacies of Kantian critical philosophy insofar as
it applies its critique via a priori claims which are in themselves presupposing and infinitely regressing a priori claims of
knowledge. the immanency of reality, and by consequence, God, will also become clear to yourself and you will realize
the inadequacy of (i.a.) Christian religion qua revelation and (i.b.) the insufficiency of transcendental Christological teachings
qua civil religion. metaphysically, you will then agree with Aristotelian ontology vis a vis individual wholes which instantiate
their parts (parts NOT preceding the whole, nor MATTER preceding FORM) and the incoherence of Platonism in knowledge
claims. achieving these, i.e. grasping dialectic and the four great claims of metaphysics (i) God, (ii) Organicism, (iii) Spirit and
lastly (iv) absolute idealism - and finally the self-conscious subject may reach the standpoint of ABSOLUTE KNOWLEDGE.

Fight Club
Matrix
Source Code
Truman Show
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Solaris

here's your (You)

Philosophy drove development more than any other force in history.

more specifically doubt

a serious man by coen brothers

read a book nigger

>this irony

>inb4 "i was only pretending!!1"

(((They))) Live

>Sup Forumsddit newfag thinks They Live is about jews
twitter.com/thehorrormaster/status/816486706186596352?lang=de

fuck off darren

inb4 mother posting becomes a meme like rockposting

But is it more cafkaesque or lovcraftian?

Martyrs

the original and not the shitty remake

This movie, and this scene in particular, took the breath from my lungs.