Marriage was a mistake

marriage was a mistake

I can't even order her to do simple tasks

don't get married, young men

Are you saying you bought the car without a test drive or checking how all the components behave? Your father should've done a better job sorry polbro enjoy the misery.

marriage is about love, about being one unit, they become your shadow, you guys are literally on the same team from now on. Its certainly not about being subservient.

>mfw i read this

Yes. Other than me working for ~9 hours a day 6 days a week and her emptying the dishwasher for 9 hours a day every 4 days every day of the week.

What arw the simple tasks she refuses

Blowjobs

something along these lines, that and providing company and massage (also clean laundry and a clean place to live) after I work all day.

>Its certainly not about being subservient.

Actually it is. A wife was once a mans property and everything was fine. Thanks zionist feminism

What does she do while you work? What would you like her to do? Is she hot? Kids? How many years married?

And she says no?

Well OP time to cheat on her.

No you dumb nigger, I'm sure OP doesn't want to get raped by divorce court.

You know how I know you're not married?

Browses the internet and plays vidya. She's hot and wouldn't cheat (she's too autistic to), first year of marriage.

Nah, I just quit trying to get one, she's too fucking lazy to do it. Let alone do it properly.

Thanks for the advice island nigger.

He gonna get divorced sooner or later might as well have some fun before it happens.

it's a blowjob you whiny degenerate

>Other than me working for ~9 hours a day 6 days a week and her emptying the dishwasher for 9 hours a day every 4 days every day of the week.
wow she must be having the time of her life.
>2016
>Not both working

You should finger her to get her excited so she can do the blowjob.

You married a autism?
Well lad then is easy
Just tell her what you want.
Fuck it it's that easy, autism don't have time for mental games just tell her.

Sup Forums I'm currently engaged to a woman who doesn't do shit all day, can't be asked to do anything, expects me to do everything I'm asked, and has depression and anxiety.

How fucked am I?

>tfw no qt wife to start a family with

Well she is engaged to someone who can't actually think of where they'll be in several months/years so it's pretty even.
>engaged
>depression and anxiety.

Break off the engagement then cheat on her to show her you got options.

Fact:A woman is never monogamous therefore you use psychological tactics to make her think you have multiple sexual options to keep her in check when shes sees you are whipped she looks for another dick to sit on.

don't do it bro. At least not without a clear understanding of what her duties will be after marriage.

My wife does all kinds of nice things for me. The problem here is that she doesn't respect you... I assume because you are a cuck.

Kick her out. That's what I did. Engaged doesn't mean you have to get married. Oh and get her ring back first. Bitches will keep that and sell it.

You are complaining now for such trivial things? Wait till you reach the divorce/alimony part of marriage.

This is the visible, physical, incarnation of feminism. Women these days are all Peg Bundy.

My fat cunt wife of like 15 years.......

I'm the only one that works, I bring home about 6 figures a year... Lazy fat bitch sits on the couch watching bad shit off the dvr while reading Facebook and shit on her phone all day. On rare occasion will "do" something... But mostly she ignores our daughter who goes around the house making messes. I handle most of the cooking and cleaning obviously.

I've not had sex since July 4. Mostly due to her being disgusted with her fatness (she should be) and I suspect the meds they have her on have finally just completly destroyed her sex drive

I got her a gym membership... I point out all the side effects of the meds she takes... I point out she feels depressed and fat because she sits on her now suddenly flat but still fat ass consuming junk food and sic cultural messages from popular culture... It's not her fault, she just needs to change her reality and her weight and depression issues will go away..... I'm trying to redpill her but None of this gets me anywhere.

I have 3 buetiful white children though... Divorce isn't really an option because of the. I'd get killed in the settlement and couldn't stand not seeing them everyday.

I could cheat on her, to be honest at this point she's so lazy I don't think she would put any effort in filing for divorce.

Between work and taking care of the kids I don't really have time to find a decent woman to cheat with. As the whores in my area all seems way to disease infested for me to be interested in renting. Really I don't want a whore though, I'd just like a good woman.

Fuck marriage. Fuck modern society

MGTOW is the truth. Don't fall for the pussy trap!

This. My father is whining every seconds that marriage was the biggest mistake he's ever made.
Do not get married ever

lol i've been with my gf for over 6 fucking years and she still does everything i say or at least most of the time. I don't expect her to suck my dick every fucking day because I understand how that could become a chore to do.

However she takes care of my ass like right now I've got fucking gout and I cant fucking walk for shit so I have her get everything when she gets home from work.

seriously though don't expect her to fucking do everything right away that second shes your fucking wife treat her with some respect. I know I don't have respect for women or actually generally straight up hate women but when it comes to this it seems to be a bit different

You married an autist, jesus dude wtf. They have like, little to no cleanliness, practically no sense of right and wrong, and I'm willing to bet she has very few if any friends IRL. Wtf were you thinking, that because she's hot it would all be ok? Autistic chicks are a bad idea, everytime.