Maine Thread

Discuss politics, goings-on, etc. in the great state of Maine

t. user stuck in Portland

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/north-carolina-residents-edge-multiple-clown-sightings/story?id=41912407
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lepage is Trump before Trump.
Remember when he told the NAACP to kiss his ass?

Lepage is really great. Which, of course, is why everyone in Portland hates him, this whole rotten city is infested with the Ctrl-Left.

greetings from bangor maine!

t.college user

Bangor is a beautiful place, been up there a few times. You guys have some great forests! Way better than anything we've got down here by the coast.

i live in sopo when not in school, ever been up near eustis?

Is that the place with alien abductions and satanic rape cults?

>a fucking leaf

Unfortunately no. Looks super gomfy though. It's exactly the kind of forested small-town community I'd love to live in.

No, that would be New Mexico

fuck you faggot, we are here to shit post so deal with it and suck my cock.

god damn i love maine so much

>tfw stuck in dixmont

>suck my cock

Ok, but I'll have to get my glasses first. Asians have such small dongs, it can be hard to see if your vision isn't 20/20.

There is no hope for Maine, it is infested by evil

You haven't been following American News, have you user? They've all moved down to the Carolinas.

abcnews.go.com/US/north-carolina-residents-edge-multiple-clown-sightings/story?id=41912407

I forget how great this state is sometimes because I'm currently trapped in its worst city.

The small towns inland near the woods are some of the greatest places on Earth.

I thought Portland was full of Somalians.

It is (And Ugandans. Though the Ugandas actually aren't that bad compared to the Somalians)

I hate this city so goddamn much. I can't believe I'm trapped here for a whole nother YEAR. I just want to go upstate and move to a small town near the forests.

bump