Illuminati card tarot thread!

Let's have another one of these, the meme magic is quickening tonight.

I have a box with all the Illuminati New World Order cards. In the past we've played a little game where people ask questions and ***GOOD*** questions are selected by me and 'answered' by the deck in the form of a draw of five cards.

By ***GOOD*** question, I mean something that this deck, which deals with conspiracies, geopolitics, aliens, world affairs, and memes can answer. Questions like "will I fall in love" and "will I win the lottery" will be ignored. Also don't ask over and over, ONE QUESTION EACH!

The deck has been shuffled and prepared, and the cards I draw are the cards you see. Any duplicates (there are a few) will be discarded but otherwise I will not interfere with the draw. After I draw please feel free to discuss and interpret the meaning of the cards, but PLEASE try to respond to the POST WITH THE IMAGES YOU ARE DISCUSSING. Post questions as a 'naked' reply, ie not in reply to this post or another post. It makes it easier for me to tell what a question is.

Every time I've done this the meme magic has flowed. Let's give it a try! Please ask your questions below!

The first time I did one of these, I infused my meme magic mana into the deck and asked it to produce a prediction for the next year, two cards for each of the four seasons. Here's what the draw ended up being. This was in 2015!

Tell me about Hillary, why does she cough into the glass?

Let's give it a little while for some questions to build up friend. Good one though.

Meme magic/ god magic bestowed, what will the great state of texas go through for the next 5 years, predictiing over a 5 year span

We need to know how to stop the election from being rigged.

OK 5 more minutes and I will select the first question.

Do not feel bad if I don't choose your question, I will consider ALL questions asked each time. Remember to look at the image of my deck in the OP and infuse your memetic energies into it. This seems to work best when people help out. Lend me meme mana anons!

>all those 5's in one post
Checked for ya

>Meme magic/ god magic bestowed, what will the great state of texas go through for the next 5 years, predictiing over a 5 year span

Good question and checked. Let us see what the cards reveal:

Looks like a bad couple of years for Texas!

OK I will consult the deck another time but only after at least a dozen GOOD questions come up.

Good questions fuel the deck's meme mana.

Will I ever find a good man and settle down? How many children will I have? Will he be tall?

Wuz black ppl really kangz n shit?

Join the illuminati or fight them?

>Now that I have a question.

What will the surprise Clinton Talking Point during the debate on the 23rd be?

This thread's really low energy.

Unless we get some replies there is no meme mana, I can feel it. Tell your friends.

>tell us about the new quantum computer d wave, here on Burnaby? it's really an ET Altar? will this have part in the destruction of this world?

What will be the longterm ramifications of the US divesting control of ICANN?

1993 World Trade Center Bombing. This was not a prediction, just a copy.

Is Australia being groomed to be the new USA for when that turns into racewars and anarchy?

I fail to see the significance of these cards, unless they played out some unseen shit in the Underworld...

What will be the next major disaster? I.e shooting, bombing, whistle blow, etc...

Maybe your thread died because you were being such a prima donna faggot.

They are very related to Sup Forums.
We illuminati now.

Will the UK uncuck itself fully?

What will be the subjects that Trump clearly smashes Hillary on giving him the last debate, and therefore the election?

what the shit

is this time traveling chess

>1993 World Trade Center Bombing. This was not a prediction, just a copy.
which was nothing similar to what is on the card

i wish someone, maybe OP would scan these in a decent resolution i have always only seen these in a blurry mess

I think it's a parody of the whole Bohemian Grove people are talking about.

there was on tpb a while ago, try there.

Will the corruption of the clinton foundation be exposed in this election? **Meme magic applied**

gimme a hand for 2020

Semi related

>Texas
>Reload
>Shooting at Texas high school just now

WHAT THE FUCK!!

THESE CARDS ARE TOO POWERFUL!! PUT THEM AWAY NOW!!!

It's John McAfee dumbass

fuck

Okay,
Will the Nephilim and Annunaki ever be revealed to the public

What will happen next with Europe and refugee crisis?

Seconded. Came to ask this too.

OP abandoned thread hours ago, like a fag

So 7 hours ago the texas shooting was predicted

What an enormous fag OP is.
Let me check those dubs at least.

How will the U.S. react to the result of the election?

How will the next global conflict begin?

> witnessed

Alot of repeating digits for a free shitposter.

Where is the Western World headed?

Kek the CIA runs the country out of Austin if u hadn't noticed.

>What will be the longterm ramifications of the US divesting control of ICANN?
Do this one user

>you may interfere with a privileged attack
Hillarys campaign?

How likely are we to see a massive government mobilization this year, be it American or otherwise?