Poland

- 97%+ white
- few muslims
- religious
- benefits from the EU(fucking leech in other words)
- proudable history
what is your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget_of_the_European_Union#Funding_by_member_states
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Polish
>white

60%

64%

Poland might be white and traditional, but every other thing about the country and its people fucking sucks.

There's a reason why Poles are globally hated for being dumb and weird as hell. They are EU welfare queens, (Contribute 1 billion yearly but spend 14) have a shitty economy, can't even get it fixed with the EU literally throwing money at them.

Don't be fooled by the eternal Pole. White skin, blue eyes and blonde hair but under that is a pitch-black nigger.

0%

That face when a single Chinese city is the best in everything. Imagine another 50 years of Chinese development. The rest of the world doesn't even stand a chance. I for one, with my Chinese gf, welcome the new Heavenly Kingdom. Our kids are going to be so fucking intelligent

>proudable history
What the fuck does "proudable" mean? Is it like, double the amount of pride?

nvm, "proudable" is one of those made up pidgin English words only people in Asia seem to think is actual English.

I always feel like Poland has been doing pretty good lately, like in a sneaky way.

Work in higher paying countries in the EU and send all the money back to Poland. That would be genius actually :)

>proudable

Dude, how do you even manage to teach English in Japan when you don't know the language yourself?

Poles and Filipinos are the strongest races.

Asians are better at math. It explains Finnish score as well.

being irrelevant

Thanks, Japan-bro. But to be honest - education in Poland is soooo much worse than it used to be during communism (back then in high school we had integrals for example)

soon 50% and rapidly dropping

Sorry Mikko, but you got it all wrong. We just export our bydło which makes life in Poland much more /comfy/ (who wouldn't want to get rid of its worst?)

kek

Leeching stopped many years ago.

Please Google it.

I remember closing a sugar factory, because the holy EU said

>you produce too much sugar, close it.

I remember paying 600 million euro penalty to the holy generous EU because:

>chicken eggs were 1 mm too wide.

Please Google it.

Are you white, Tyrone?

thank u being patted on the head makes our weewes go stiff

You suck. I'm happy in here.

We are the Mexico of Europe. Also niggers.

said fingolian, go back to raiding china or some other savage shit

>- 97%+ white

poles arent white

>- few muslims

extreme catholics are just as bad

>- religious

how is that a +?

>- benefits from the EU(fucking leech in other words)

bad, welfare economics will stop the minute germanys says NO. I wonder what poland will do in such a case.

>- proudable history

its a cult of losing and suffering.

Will be Poland a 1st world cunt in our lifetime?

t. partia razem

Oy vey!
Totally right, Shlomo!

Poland is very evil country. Starting ww2 and polish death camps and all that. Apologize!

We apologize!
Let's import 10 million niggers to make up for it!

How ironic that Germany is sinking Europe with degenerates and globalist policies, while Poland is the last white bastion of Europe.

So much for the German master race eh?

It's because of open borders that Germany spreads it's std in Poland.

Most if the muzzies live in the woods since they would get their asses kicked by poles.

They rob people like niggers they are.

If only Poland had death camps.

I'm ok with that

Nice proxy mudslime

Will Mexico be a 1St world country?

>Portugal scores shit in sciences

Figures. How the fuck can we learn? With twigs and rocks on the street?

>Ammount of estate funding

I rather live around black people than polish.

is just being tsundere

No it didn't you lying fucker

You pay 3 billion and get 17 billion back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget_of_the_European_Union#Funding_by_member_states

We know that

I place my bet on Ashkenazis. I'm going to find myself a beautiful Jewish girlfriend and we'll create the true master race. You'll have the numbers, but we'll have the quality.

Just take another peek at those PISA scores, bruh. Or any other international rankings as a matter of fact

We know, we know.

Got anything NOT a million years old?

have you seen actual polish women? then you'll understand where tolkien got the idea for his dwarfs, i've honestly never seen a good looking polish person before (in real life), their facial features rival those of the jews a lot

also the country itself has no future, whiteness means nothing and russia + poland are the best examples

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation. Pic related! Typical Polish politician.

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive!

>Swiss talking about ugly dwarfs
Tread carefully fellow mountain kike

>slavs
>white

FPBP