Any Flipbro here killed a drug dealer ?

Any Flipbro here killed a drug dealer ?

If you haven't, wtf are you waiting for ? Your president has allowed you to literally get rid of degeneracy with no consequences, but you'd rather spend time on an amazonian head shrinking forum ?

Other urls found in this thread:

gmanetwork.com/news/story/580665/news/nation/obama-i-don-t-take-duterte-s-strong-words-personally
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>free market transactions are degeneracy
>killing people for doing mutually agrees on business is moral
Fuck off statist.

We have le strict gun controls here but criminals are free to purchase from shady sources >:^(

>buy a gun from a drug dealer
>kill him immediately with it
its so ez

This

I think every country should pass its own second amendment.

>dat criminal 4D chess

Seriously though, it's easier to buy and then report them rather than go John Rambo in a shitty slum full of niggers.

Fucking this.

How else will your pathetic life be remembered? Just go all out on some slumdogs homie

Use those scary ass Flip martial arts and shoot them with poison darts.

Or make zip guns like your badass grandfathers did during WWII, when they fucked up the Japs and helped pave the way for the US to come kick them out.

It's great on so many levels, my favorite being passive. The simple fact that the electorate is armed grants them authority. Revolt must be a legitimate option if any government is to follow its rules.

I want Libetardians to leave

Does that rule apply to non phillipinos? I just wana go and kill a bunch of pinoys.

>chink comes out philippine airport
>rides a taxi
>gets "robbed" by the taxi driver by making him pay 5x the fare
>gets to destination
>ask where to get a gun
>gets direction
>but
>gets robbed by the person he's asking
>go to illegal gun seller
>try to buy a gun but cant since both of them cant understand each other since the chink has shitty english while the dealer is uneducated
>gets frustrated and try to shitpost on Sup Forums
>cant though since the philippines doesnt offer free internet

> kills known druggie and report to the police.
> patiently awaiting for reward cuz president dutdut said so.
> you are arrested for murder and illegal posession of firearms.
> But he's a druggie.
> nope didn't see it. due process amigo.
> gets jailed into overcrowded jail
> shits on one toilet for 300 inmates.
> gets AIDS and Tuberculosis while inside.

Gotta wait for the reimplementation of alza masa brah.

Not directly, but I might have provided info that might lead to some deaths.

Coordinated with the local police to get some drug pushers raided in our subdivision.

Also I know a police officer who killed several rapists (right wing death squad style) and he recieved P1 million from the president in a package delivered to him.

A gun isn't the only way to kill people you know. I'll just aim druggies or people that look weak enough to pass as one. Do they investigate the deaths?

Literally you

Yes and if they found out you're a foreigner, you gon get jailed on that overcrowded jailcells.

Ready your boipucci.

American Flip reporting in here.

Thought the PI had a lenient/conservative view on guns.

>investigate the deaths
Probably not, but if you accidentally kill some rich fuck's kid, I assure you, you won't be going back to Singapore.

We can own guns and can apply for a license to carry especially if your job gets you good amounts of money.

Aren't phillipinos corrupt as fuck? I'm sure I can pay them off. I've got a good attorney too. What I really want to know is it's really legal to go and kill a bunch of pinoys?

>murder
>legal
I thought you guys were smart.
Just don't get caught either by the police or a lynch mob. Personally I'd rather get caught by the cops.

This. I got a couple digits of drug dealers and runner at my phone.
All I have to do is to tip the police about the numbers and have them fo the dirty work since its their job.

>bonus, my moral conscience remains clear for my spot at heaven.

You mean left wing death squad style.
The right wing is the political realm of peace.

Why stop at dealers? Kill users too.

Who knows what the laws are in third world countries, if there are any.

> Your president has allowed you to literally get rid of degeneracy with no consequences
Get off Sup Forums and read an actual new article. Duterte never allowed civilians to kill anybody. He ordered police to kill any drug dealers IF they resist arrest. Which is full retard anyway because cops and drug dealers are one in the same in Phil, but I wouldn't expect the average Sup Forumstard to be smarter than the average jungle nigger, so whatever.

The users are expected to be at Zumba/Yoga class that morning.

You should know. Singapore is a third world country. Want some gum?

Yeah dude, the law is almost non-existant, it's like the wild west. You can even go into a bank and get free cash, ever wonder why we're poor because people just rob banks.
Then if you're brave enough, you can go into the police station then start shooting them all, it's perfectly legal.
Also since your flag looks like Turkey, you can go into a church and start killing priests then rape nuns.

Hey philip, how long until your people finally start a revolution against your "president"?

>le gum meme

I have two stacks of gum right here I've kept for G-D knows how long. It's not illegal to consume gum in singapore.

>hillbillies with peashooters are going to overthrow the most powerful and most advanced military superpower the world has ever seen
>kek

He got 91% approval rating.
It's only the media and left-wing cry babies who openly opposed him.
He just doing what he promised to us during his campaign which includes the drug culling.

Because if I try to kill a drug dealer, there's a 97% chance that I'd be the one that gets killed.

Dear Flipbro's how do I get a signed picture of based Prez D? Do I have to write to his office?

>Also I know a police officer who killed several rapists (right wing death squad style) and he recieved P1 million from the president in a package delivered to him.

BASED
A
S
E
D

there are some dead drug dealers in plebbit philipines
be wary though plebbit ph is anti duterte

WTF I LOVE USA NOW
DUTERTE OBAMA BROS AGAIN

>"I did shake hands with President Duterte last night. It was not a long interaction. And what I indicated to him is that my team should be meeting with his and determine how we can move forward on a whole range of issues,"

>gmanetwork.com/news/story/580665/news/nation/obama-i-don-t-take-duterte-s-strong-words-personally

You can.
For maximum effect, pretend you're a girl.