I am participating in a Hillary Clinton call with a couple college students

Well, Sup Forums?

What should I do? It's tomorrow morning.

bump

>I am participating in a Hillary Clinton call with a couple college students
>a Hillary Clinton call
What the fuck is that?
You and some other people are going to be skyping with Hillary Clinton or something?

Just shout out pepe.
No, don't shout it out. They'll boot you from the group. Just say it like it's any other word. Slip it into the middle of a normal sentence. Maybe give it an intonation at the end like it's a question. "Pepe?"
And just watch her try to stumble past it wondering if you actually said anything and what it could've been, or if she's hearing shit.

Yes, sort of. I'll try that

Bring up uranium one and link them to Clinton cash and the interview where she gets the rapist off and laughs about it.

Dub dubs

"It's clear you want to get in touch with young people, what's your favourite kind of music ? Jazz, bohomian groove ...?"

oh this is a good one

Record it shitlord. Record it all.

if they are young or have a brain you are ok. if they are all they took are job hick just tell em to have a blessed day and shit dont waste ur time on the terds out there that focuse on non polisy issuse to case their votes:)

Questions for OP:
> What is the context of the call?
> What does Shekellary want from the call?
> How trusted are you?
> Can you manufacture more trust?

Yeah, bro tier answer is seeing how many times you can say "pepe" before you get b&. (Just like the "meow" game in Super Troopers...look it up if you haven't seen it.)

Good tier answer is making Clinton afraid of the Alt-Right as a large and powerful movement...you could say the Alt-Right is a massive, influential push, and get Clinton afraid of the push happening all over the USA.

Great tier answer is bringing in representatives from the "defecation network" -- poor Pajeets and incontinent old men -- and getting Hillary in a situation where she admits to wearing a diaper in order to bond with them. Like, have these diaper-wearers say shit about how Hillary doesn't understand the pain of chafing. Record that shit.

Immortal tier answer is to false-flag into the call as a Rothschild and get Clinton to buy it. Boss her around a little, then leak the tape to the media to destroy her credibility and ensure Trump wins.

Good luck, godspeed, and praise kek with dubs, user.

Cough through the whole thng

>talking to a few people from a major university's student government (I won't say which)
>Presumably outreach as we're a large uni
>not particularly
>Not before tomorrow

"why do you call Trump a bigot and a racist for wanting to enforce existing laws while you and your administration completely destroyed the middle east and sacrified the lives of americans for (Israel)/(nothing) ?"

"Muslim immigration is destroying social cohesion in Europe, why do you want that to happen in America ?"

"Why do you insist on white privilege when jews being only ( )% of the population are ( )% of the admitted students in presitigious universities and (47)% of them are the famous 1% of the population ?"

"Do you understand that the alt right is an answer to the media being incredibly biased to your side ?"

Wear a MAGA hat

Do you still want to enforce a no fly zone over Syria?

Yell pepe.

try to turn discussion into a ploy to hurt/kill trump. Get them to not discuss Hillary but instead discuss Trump, when discussion's almost over, show them what Trump-obsessed savages they are.

this

For once I am actually going to suggest following a jews advice, do this OP

Kek shall hunt her untill november.
Do it.

do it OP
post the results back here

ask her how does phlegm tastes like

Tell her how does it feel to be a Soros puppet

Slip "What difference does it make?" somewhere in there.

Shout: HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

ayyy kike, can you tell me something?

Just cough uncontrollably.

Aussie knows best.

If kek decides sing her this

>TRUMP IS WHO SHE TRIED TO STUMP
>INSTEAD TOOK DUMP RIGHT OUT HER RUMP
>SHAT THE STAGE
>PANTS OF SHIT
>CANNOT WILL NOT NEVER STUMP
>THIS OLD CUNT
>SHE TOOK DUMP
>SHE TOOK DUMP RIGHT OUT HER RUMP
>WITH A KNICK KNACK PADDY WHACK GASTHEFUCKINGBITCH
>THIS OLD CUNT MADE PANTS OF SHIT

>88
welp the decision has been made. Now dont be a faggot OP, kek wills it

Yell out pepe, make sure to record it

Take a page out of her husband's dirty trick playbook:

Ask her how much a gallon of milk costs at the store.

Just shout Allahu Akbar.

This hahah

What do you think of Tpepe

Ask about Ayy lmao.
>she leaks something

give us the skype info

Kek will bless you for doing this.

Obviously record everything whatever you do.

underrated

Shout "Pepe!"

(((college)))

Ok user, this is what you gotta do.

Bring a large glass of water and a bunch of bright neon green warheads or equivalent of a disgusting colored candy. Start to chew on those suckers and begin to subtly spit them into the water. Intensify a cough over the course of the call and slowly fill that sucker up to the brim.

>pepe
DO IT.