youtube.com/watch?v=eBqkBBfmcfU
youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

amdjeet my son

The Life of Emily Jean (1937)

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

original name.

letterboxd.com/machill54/

Reminder that if a) you aren't Altarwise or b) you've never been in a room with Altarwise

You should probably just kill your 'eselves

Looks like machill54 and his Jewish boyfriend Altarwise are spending more time in the bedroom than watching movies

Altarwise a)is not Jewish (I think) and b) spends lots of time watching movies instead of in my bedroom; a hero

who the fuck is altarwise

Emily Jean Arthur

LI T E T A L L Y H O W N E W

PS who hype

letterboxd.com/Aroodrao/

There was stuff in The Wanderers that was better than The Warriors but its mostly just the qt Karen Allen.

Love /LBG/ forever lads.

>Love /LBG/ forever lads.
but why

/LBG/ are about the only ones who are nice to me.

Post top 5 Marion cinema

In no particular order:
My Sex Life… or How I Got Into an Argument
The Immigrant
Two Days, One Night
Macbeth
La Vie en Rose

That feelio when you also love l b g for ever

L A D S

FUCK YOU

>not posting TDKR

youtu.be/5Jm945ig7H4?t=86

why do people like this gay ass reverse black face movie?

nobody who isnt a mental midget actually likes that movie.

I like Frank Capra movies.

wuz your fav?

it happened 1 night

We successfully smuggled a Costco cheesecake into the movies. hih HEEHEEHEEHEE! HTEH HTEH HTEH!

letterboxd.com/Synt/

Peter Greenaway sure does like those singing boys.

>DUDE I'M SYNT LMAO SO COOL XD

Oh Jesus, it's this artsy faggot again. Enjoying the smell of your own farts lately?

wahoo!!! Synt likes Science Crazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Sure do, so pleased to have been recommended it.

Imagine a Satantango remake but with welfare nigger thugs instead of Hungarians lol

Synt! Big boy imo come to London where you can come in by b hole tomorrow (the b stands for butt)

cinemamuseum.org.uk/2017/the-celluloid-sorceresss-35mm-cult-saturday/

Looks fun but I'm off to Brighton tomorrow.

Is there any particular reason for those films to be screened together? Who's the Celluloid Sorceress?

Brighton? Pretty gay haha

Celluloid sorceress is a transgender bae I believe

letterboxd.com/Smoothhands/
bow to your superior, peons

I know right? maybe I'll go and get gay with Ben Wheatley or something. And cool, I'll look them up, hope you have fun there - have you seen any of them before? I haven't seen Trick or Treat, Last Starfighter or Razor Back.

I GOT

NO LOO

t. amdjeet

I GOT

NO TOILET PAPER

t. amdjeet

POVERTY

IS MY CITY

t. amdjeet

I GOT

youtube.com/watch?v=eBqkBBfmcfU

Mr. Original Doggy rewatches and gives Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones a 4 star rating

Unlike the work of the majority of hacks who couldn't create a proper social satire if their life depended on it, Mark Waters is a masterful filmmaker with a true bite for commentary, elegantly combining a pop narrative with timeless humor to create a social critique that would make Bunuel brush.

Armed with Lindsay Lohan, the Anna Karina to Waters' Godard, Waters traverses the American high school landscape, like a tiger on the prowl, effectively critiquing all the "cliques" one might find in such a traditional setting. The titular Mean Girls (amusingly named "The Plastics") may be the center target of Waters gaze, but no one in this film is perfect. Deep down, everyone is a "Mean Girl".

Lohan, an incredibly gifted comedic actress, arms herself with a performance that is both charming and vulnerable, which allows her to be a trustworthy narrator that invites us into the world of Mean Girls. Waters also brings out great performances out of the ferocious Rachel McAdams, the underrated Lizzy Caplan, and even the worst working American actress Amanda Seyfried manages to shine in the film.

Pedestrians might mistake the film's visual aesthetic as one of their own, but they would be incredibly wrong (as usual) and missing out on the pop-esque lit world that Waters sees these girls inhabiting, serving almost as an homage to the masterful Amy Heckerling.

Mean Girls is by far Mark Waters' best masterpiece (in a career full of them), and one of the best, if not the best, looks into the life of a High School socialite and the conflicts that occur.

where's roberto pancakes

I follow back.

where's emily beans

>that following to follower ratio

how did you do that

>1930's - 90
Looks like Amdjeet really got under his skin.

how did you do that

I follow back.

PAJEETS GET OUT NOW!
This general is for non indians only!!

better than that retarded cat
followed

At least he learns, unlike Amdjeet.

POO

>being this intimidated by a nobody
kys

WHAT'S UP FAPS

amdjeet my son!

>6 from the 1910s
Into the trash he goes.

based fake megaautist bringing the 6's

>Pete gets the damage control going

>Amdjeet gets the damage control going

>30/58 pages are shorts
Jesus Christ amdjeet, really?

EXPOSED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But I thought we were cool? Look at all the 30s films I've seen!

Go be a furfag somewhere else.

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME

I-I'm not a furfag. *sobs*

Sad!

Of course that's your contention. You're a first-year film student; you just got finished watching some nouvelle vague cinema, Jacques Rivette probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'till next month when you get to Godard's maoist period. Then you're going to be talking about how Truffaut's shamelessly became petit bourgeois after the 60's. That's gonna last until next year; you're gonna be in here regurgitating André Bazin, talkin' about, you know, caméra-stylo and mise-en-scène. "Resnais's use of flashbacks mirrors our perception of memory"? You got that from Cahiers du Cinéma n° 97, page 98, right? Yeah, I read that too. Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or do you, is that your thing, you come on Sup Forums, quote some obscure opinion and then pretend - you pawn it off as your own, as your own idea just to impress some virgins, embarrass my tripfriends? See, the sad thing about a guy like you is, in 50 years you're gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you're going to come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life: one, don't do that, and two, you dropped 150 grand on a fuckin' education you could have got for a low ratio warning on karagarga.

He even removed all his ratings so we wouldn't notice immediately, haha.

Will this Indian-American pleb ever learn?

GO POO IN LOO PAJEET NIGGERS!

Will this Indian-American pleb ever learn?

Blocked and reported.

>r-racists!
No, amdjeet, we're just making fun of you.

Why does Amdjeet have to false flag to make his enemies look bad?

>i hateee doubleposting so much my faves? calling everybody a nigger :)

Good taste

>i hateee doubleposting so much my faves? calling everybody a nigger :)

These threads are more shit than /got/

These threads are more shit than /got/

this is true

youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4

>amdicore

>94 posts
>12 posters
Quit spamming, Bruce.

POO

"I am a very good bad boy."

t. amdjeet