In Japan every single woman looks like this

>in Japan every single woman looks like this

How boring. Why the fuck do you want to live in a society like this so much where every single person looks like a clone of each other? Diversity makes things more exciting. You get choice and variety.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LBnK8CiChc
xonline.vip/
youtube.com/watch?v=FVDF5iXGIHU
youtube.com/watch?v=FqjS-9adt14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

6/10 i can't give you more than that

right is a man

I'll take right 11 times out of 10

Check 'em

Where can I find good not-fucked up JAV

Diversity for the sake of diversity is useless.

Diversity for the sake of making something better is beneficial.

Non westernized women are better.

I know this is bait, but other than the hair style they look very different to me.

Not all chinks some of them look like this as well.

Lots of japan hate threads recently. Are the jews trying to tear down our greatest ally? Can they not stand the sight of a racially homogeneous cultured society? Leave japan alone juden.

javlibrary

>Diversity makes things more exciting. You get choice and variety.
|>
|\x

Left.

Middle

These women look nothing alike.

Koreans.

You need thousands of dollars and a hammer to the head to make them fuckable.

HAH

Most women in japan are 4/10.

Those right there, 8/10.

The 10/10s in Japan are always half cast.

Who knows good JAV sites?

I only found javfor.me

>t. has never been to Japan

i think they just ran out of Japanese proxies to use also if you notice most of it is coming from places that have higher rates of chinese asians or just other asians

If all japs looked like that, I'd move there tomorrow

I would post a timestamp of my passport but seriously cbf, Last time I was there was just a couple of weeks ago. I live in Australia, it's $700 bucks for return tickets m8.

KOREANS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Kek

Makes you wonder how many surgery faces are walking around here pretending to be natural.
I think these people should be exposed whenever possible

If you plan ahead it's 700€ for return tickets here lad
what kinda bad deals are you getting there?

to be fair, wouIdn't you do something Iike that if you had one of those American Dad-tier chins?

was meant for
(you)

>I'd rather have assorted turds than identical gold bars
murricans, everybody

That's a hard decision.

>left
baby face and shitty nose
can tell she has fuck all ass
small boobs

>right
Man shoulders
hip to waist ratio 1:1

every weekend i see a couple drunk Australians. always one in the group so drunk hes crying or hes pissed himself.

why travel here? just to drink VB without your shoes on?

Well you'll find out when you have children with them, no way to make surgery on those bad chromosomes :^)

the one on the left is clearly skinnier, younger, and more attractive. you're just a fag op. kill yourself and delete this shitty thread. wait no delete this shitty thread then kill yourself.

americas dog always yapping

yap yap yap little jap

>small boobs is a bad thing.
Get out.

Who cares brah? Just give the kids surgery too.

keks to tha moon!

Korean posters v Jap posters is the best thing about this website

Yeah okay Chang.

AUD700 is less than 700€.

Also the southern hemisphere's flight plans leave much to be desired when compared to the hotspots of Europe and America in the northern hemisphere.

example of exhibit on the left

$700AU is about $470 euros.

I never get that drunk unless I'm in Indonesia or Thailand, I have more respect for the Japanese than to carry on like that there.

But qt's on tinder is a good selling point. Just interesting country to travel up and down on for cheap.

>hard decision
>implying you need to pick only one of them

Would be nice if we had Chinese people too but Great Firewall and google + paying for a pass just to post.

Shitstorms would be great.

I love you fucking Japs.

example of exhibit on the right

>why travel here? just to drink VB without your shoes on?

>>in Japan every single woman looks like this
>How boring. Why the fuck do you want to live in a society like this so much where every single person looks like a clone of each other?

>no source
>has never been to japan

What makes you think there aren't fat, short, light, and dark people in japan? You're fucking full of shit you cunt. Burn yourself.

I'll take this one to go pls

How's teaching English been treating you? I here it pays shit, should've went to Seoul there fatty.

>you wiII never show a Jap qt with big tits what its Iike to be fucked by a reaI man, not an Asian nerd
Its an aIright feeI I guess, I can deaI with it

Japs are easily the superior race out of the three. In the current era, they're simply achieved so much more than the others.

go on.
I believe I have a couple more like this somewhere, then it's only Sup Forums tier photosets for calendars of 10 years ago, I don't believe I'm allowed to post them here, plus the whole "degeneracy" buzzword thing

Not with that attitude, faggot

Is this the same chick? Looks Chinese in this one. I'd still fuck her, but it's not what I signed up for

As tempting as it is, I'm not going to spend money to fIy aII the way to Japan just to shoot my Ioad in a 160 cm taII Jap girI who can't even take my whoIe cock.

I would lick left's anus 2 hours after she was done wrestling and then pump her full of cum several times in a night

Right one is okay too I guess

yup, her face changes a lot according stop light angle expression etc

>How boring.
Pic related, it's OP.

>not what I signed up for
>hfw

It doesn't have to be for that specifically, but it'd be sad not to give it a go at least once.

That's fucking weird. She definitely needs to have her hair down, though.

this

plastic surgery?

Why would you want "diversity" when most of your country is filled with women you'd more than likely creampie?

We've got a sea inbetween us and NK so fuck off.

You die if America leaves you

fugg who is this anime character?

>here
maybe you need some lessons you stupid fucking leaf

yeah but if you fuck them your son gets ebin jawline

k I'm done with the non-Sup Forums-tier pictures

youtube.com/watch?v=9LBnK8CiChc

You've never been to japan have you faggot
And yet you would deride people here as basement dwellers because you hate their politics
Fuck you

Koreans

OP are you saying you really prefer the women of America? Really.
I'm glad to be here.
At least they won't eat me.

No one is really safe with the ICBMs NK have been testing. They can easily cross the Pacific and hit a US city if NK wanted to shoot one.

But yeah, SK is inherently less safe than Japan.

Oi cunt
Where are the meetups? They were all over pol a few weeks prior to us getting here, now nothing

like I would wanna hang about with a bunch of autistic English teacher in fucking HUB of all places.

besides, I stay in best japan - OSAKA

Man left is qt

>muh jomon
Fuck off you killed em all you Jap shit

i mean they have nice bodies I faces are like meh.

This one was cute before te surgery.

well some suppose these were the last one left

good goy that's one fine zipperhead

would sudoku/10

Yeah me too nigger, running man and everything
But we wanted to come and get drunk with pol nips and weebs, would have been a laugh.

Oh please, do you really think we don't any kind of countermeasures for that shit? We could gove North Korea one of our state-of-the-art ICBMs and tell them to take their best shot, and we would still be able to fuck the rocket up before it got within 500 miles of the U.S.

JUST ANIME MY SHIT UP OPPA

Forgot

http:/ /www. bobx. com/ idol/saaya-irie/

Serve yourselves
for reference on which pictures to look for she's a 1993 I believe

No thanks.

Give me the society where all I have to do is show up and do my work and I get my very own perfect asian woman clone. The one on the right specifically.

I like you user, I will share with you one secret of the internet. It's fast and it has all the newest releases. Pay this act of kindness forward when another user is in need.

xonline.vip/

right got the rectangular man body going on

it's as trap

CUM IN MUM

お願いします

>xonline.vip/
Oh my god dude

Where do you people find this shit???

Do you have one for white girls?

Most Asians don't photograph well. Looking at vids is the only way to tell if they are really cute or not.

Well atleast you wont worry about the grass being greener on the other side.

You're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=FVDF5iXGIHU

youtube.com/watch?v=FqjS-9adt14

Left ones a qt