Barry saves one person

>Barry saves one person
>Timeline fucked forever, even when his change is undone.

>Legends bumble and murder their way through major historical events
>No noticeable changes
Explain.

Legends of Tomorrow was a mistake. I think that's why Rip Hunter bailed.

Rip is probably following them through time and cleaning up their messes in the jump ship

>write an arc where Ray sacrifices his suit in order to save the day
>he's upset because now he has no purpose in life
>as if he's no longer a scientist who can simply rebuild the suit
>next episode he suddenly has a new suit
>it's exactly the same with no upgrades
Quality.

Anything pertaining to time travel in LoT will almost always make no fucking sense and contradict itself from episode to episode

He is not going to keep it. They have to give him a suit for the crossover, but I wouldn't be surprise if he loses it again.

Barry is the embodiment of the speedforce, everything he does is gonna have huge concequences

They made it a plot point that he got more of the material he needed. even if he looses this one he has enough to build more.

Comic logic. Events happening in one series don't matter until a direct crossover happens.

Same reason the Avengers don't call each other in the MCU.

He was missing the suit for like 3 episodes. First he had to stay on the ship because no one thought he could take care of himself and they needed him to cure the zombies. Then he tried pretending to be the new Captain Cold but ended up having to destroy the gun to save the day. And then in the Old West he didn't have to do either, he was still part of the team.

With only 17 episodes I'm glad they didn't drag out that drama out any longer.

Bad writing?

I think the biggest thing that would fuck up the timeline is Sara going and turning all these 1800's housewives into lesbians.

Meanwhile stein fucked up so hard he has a kid now

I thought that was another result of Barry saving and then unsaving his mom.

Or did Stein's pep-talk to his younger self about love work too well?

I look forward to the flashback where he turns the Queen of France straight again, did he go to the effort of wiping her memory, or just Mike Pence her?

No, it doesn't have anything to do with Barry.

Guggenheim writes Legends, but not Flash.

That's the real explanation.

Why is Super Girl at the front despite all this starting with Arrow?

The queen of France was already gay, she was the one that wanted to fuck Sara. They didn't change anything there.

Undoing Flashpoint would only have affected the last 15 years or so, Stein's daughter was in her 20s

She's cuter.

bumbling is fine as long as what's supposed to happen kinda happens

To be fair, the Avengers have conflicting personalities. Any crossover might turn into a Civil War

My evidence includes EVERY SINGLE MARVEL CROSSOVER MOVIE.

Because this is Supergirl's first season on the CW.

I'm expecting a plot "twist" near the end of the season being that Flashpoint somehow affected things before Nora's murder, like in the comic event.

kek

Barry is a fucking idiot

I want to watch this event but i don't want to watch Arrow and Supergirl. Which episodes of Arrow and Supergirl are related to the crossover event?

Using the same methods we use today. Liberals just don't want to tell you that they exist.

Watch arrow faggot.

Not any of supergirl, I made the mistake of watching it, for nothing. It starts with Flash, then arrow and LoT from this week only

Legends have a robot telling them whether or not the timeline is still screwed. Eve or whatever her name is shows direct consequences of the future the legends make, just after they've done it. They've essentially got a cheat-sheet to fall back on

Barry is just on his own running around. Hasn't even had any guidance or training in time travel rather than STOP ITS BAD or RUN BARRY RUN. He doesnt know what he's doing. Give the guy some slack.

I quit after that awfull S3 and i didn't hear anything good about S4. I'll watch 4 after i finish Constantine and only because 5 looks good.

Watch Supergirl faggot.

>watching arrow

Masochism

Oh wow that's harsh. They reveal right off the bat that she is a white martian?

Season 4 was bad only because they shoehorned the Olicity relationship in to nearly every episode. Funny how S5 is great because Oliver and Felicity aren't a thing, and we even have Stephen going to fan events and shitting on Olicity supporters, telling them it's bad and it's done.

I hated Supergirl.

Kat was the only good character.

The crossover is mostly stand alone, I mean they have references to stuff that happend in the other shows, but they are not important to understand the main plot.

I want Stephen to get a major role in a Marvel or DC movie.

Bro she's the worse one.

No. They reveal she's a Green Martian at the end of an episode, and THEN in the next episode they reveal she's a White Martian at the end of the episode, only after having her be a fucking terrible person and being Roulette's fight club bitch because REASONS.

shitty writing.

Kara is cute, CUTE!!!

Go home Guggenheim.

>Season 4 was bad only because
It was bad for tons of reasons other than Felicity.
>Arrowfags and their selective memory

Are they gonna explain why the legends dindnt detect barry changing the timeline?

At least a 'speedforce, aint gotta explain shit'

I liked Kat because she's a cunt to everyone.

Toyboy and Black Jimbo are the worst characters with their stupid Love triangle and depressing dramas.

Alex is alright but she totally wants to bone Supergirl

Manhunter is only interesting when he's CGI

Because the legends are using a time machine with an AI to change events and Barry is just winging it a fucking up. He is the only time traveler not using an AI to keep shit from breaking.

Season 4's shitness is over-exaggerated here. It's not great, but it was much better than season 3.

How come Kara is cute when she's on Flash but annoying when she's on Supergirl? It's the same thing as Felicity (except she was kinda annoying last night)

The same reason why Oliver is better in the flash than in his own show, the flash is the better show.

Better writers. Also possibly better directors. You could take the best actor ever and put them in a shitty show and the extent to which they would save it would be the same extent to which they're given some freedom to do what they want.

Even the Legends were better on Flash then their own show.

The aberrations that Barry caused were fairly minor in the grand scheme of things.

They track things like New York getting nuked during WW2, zombies interfering in the Civil War and helping the South win, an Immortal White House advisor trying to start another world War in the 80s or some random ass cowboy cutting up his own country in the middle of the old West because he has Dwarf star bullets.

Cisco's brother dying and Diggle's daughter turning into a little boy wouldn't even ping on the temporal seismograph

Why was Sara's hair looking like complete trash on the crossover? YES, she is a lesbian, but it doesn't fucking mean she doesn't take care of herself, sheesh. That triggered me more than anything else.

Also, Kara is goddamn cute. Jesus Christ.

Yeah, this is confusing me too. I'm only up to the Shogun episode of Legends, and didn't they just kill a major historical figure way ahead of his time?

So does this mean that cisco and sara are bad characters?

They dedicate a decent but of screentime to plotlines from LoT though

I've always wondered why they don't use Gideon on the Flash anymore. She was never taken or destroyed, she's still in the time vault. Why doesn't Barry just go ask her for some fucking help?

They don't need to holo project her all the time, they can just have her tied in to the main Star Labs computer and have her pip in every now and then.

Is J'onn going to fuck M'gann?

So you're saying lesbians don't clean themselves.

She likes it dirty.

I'm so fucking glad they're doing White Martians justice.

Will fuck.

Hot

Why did he bailed? Actor got a better offer? He was fired?

Supergirl was super cute last night.

Why isn't Constantine on the LoT cast this season again? Wasn't he like 80% sure to be on it thanks to the fans? Man, he could have totally banged Kara if he was on this episode. Such a shame.

Wasn't also he involved with Rick on the destruction of all heroes in his universe? They could grab that Moore draft and do something really nice on season 3.

It was on purpose, to not over shadow SG, think about it, they are trying to make SG look good so they have better ratings and stuff.

I thought the whole point of Jay telling Barry to STOP was because, as the broken tea cup analogy went, traveling through time fucks with the entirety of the time line as a whole.

They're saving him, Zatana, and Dr. Fate for a magical themed series.
>I hope

The Arrow crossover was a one time deal. CW doesn't have permission to bring the character over to LoT or any other CWverse show at the moment. And as it is right now, he's still officially imprisoned in hell, according to Oliver.

>Atom's suit story is made irrelevant
>Supergirl's "alien's are people too" story is made irrelevant

>Supergirl is now as fast as barry
>Barry can survive a direct heat vision blast to the chest
>Fighting telepathic aliens but let's not bring J'onn
>supergirl has xray vision but somehow misses barry and ollie through the wall
>entire ensemble meets up outside star labs and randomly shoot at the ground instead of just blasting into the building and killing everyone
>everyone is fucking stupid and does stupid things
>pointless drama
>dig gets upset that he doesn't have a daughter he never knew when he now has a son he's had for years and who wouldn't exist without barry changing the timeline
>Aliens are basically resized white martions with a different skin color

These fucking writers can barely handle a single superhero character at a time, so why would anyone let them handle such a large scale crossover?
Let's not forget the entire story arc being "lol evil aliens with no moral gray area! KILL EM ALL!"

Flash

>fucks up time line
>changes happen everywhere
>now I hate you flash, stop changing things I liked.
>evil speedster.... again

Supergirl

>sister is now gay just because
>martians can be anyone... they chose to be black people
>bad & evil kryptonians from last season nowhere to be seen

Arrow

>another evil-arrow villain.
>all time annoying felicity still alive
>mister terrific... 3rd smartest man on DC LOL, no t-mask, no t-spheres that where being developed in other arrow seasons

Legends

>time travelers everywhere
>white canary is now gay
>evil flash number 1 killing people eveywhere and nothing happens
>white canary is gay
>time traveling pirates everywhere dropping weapon and tech as they die, nothing happens
>white canary is gay
>atom loses armor, has access to all technology in every age, still can't rebuild/improve suit

And after all that it was resolved off screen with a glib "lol replicator!" remark.
Absolutely painfully retarded writing staff.

You know,i think i just realized what annoys me with all that "You shouldn't change the past cause it fucks the future" thing.WHY does changing something in the past always ends up making the future worse?Why doesn't it have a positive effect on others but it's always negative?For example,what if instead of Dante dying it resulted in Ronnie or Eddie coming back,what then?Would they still bitch?

Somehow it does this even though the ultra hyped up reason for it being possible no longer exists.

I love how an ex-Special Forces and Merlyn-trained archer shoot straight at Ollie and can't fucking hit him even though he's not even trying to evade and carrying Wally.

>fairly minor
>interferes with the lives of pretty much every superhero and spurs on an alien invasion
>fairly minor

Because the writers are so fucking terrible that if they allowed this there would be no more episodes.
They seem unable to think beyond "go here and punch somebody really fast!"
Occasionally they will mix it up with a "you gotta find a new way to punch this guy really fast!"

>Cw allowing anything fun to happen after season 2 of flash
Don't I wish.
Pretty sure that got shitcanned.

The "robot" on the ship is literally the same exact AI from the safe room in Flash, invented by Barry in the future.

Thawne destroyed her before he revealed himself in "The Trap". One of the writers confirmed it, I believe.

It's never said the invasion is Barry's fault.

A boy can dream, can't he?

It's pretty heavily implied. Especially with the whole "40 years into the future barry" warning.

Why didn't they get Jesse Thicc to help? They have something against speedsters?

Pretty sure the series you want is Sandman.

>Everytime barry really needs to get help from ollie he arrives in the nick of time to prevent him getting riddled with bullets or some such
How does arrowman even qualify as a superhero?

I mean, that one time Barry went back to learn from Eobard, he inadvertently made it so Pied Piper became a good guy.

The ones airing this week.

No, I would love a Justice League Dark series or at least something similar to it on Friday nights. They have a single gap to fill during the week and it would be on the same night as Supernatural.
>CW Spooky Friday Night Extravaganza.

Did they ever explain this?

I've only watched LoT on Netflix but I didn't hear it mentioned in season 1.

Was thinking did everyone get a copy of gideon with their time travel guide? Like Cortana and windows.
> Oh you can time travel? Here is your free AI to keep track of things for you.

I would love that too, man. I miss constantine.
But it doesn't appear to be in the cards.
Truly the worst timeline.

>Fighting telepathic aliens but let's not bring J'onn
Oh yes because we definitely need MM screaming "THEY'RE IN MY HEAD" or "THEY'RE BLOCKING ME OUT" and being entirely fucking useless.

Hell, they even went to Hub City in Arrow last season. Just throw The Question in there and they've already got a few decent members.
>Constantine
>The Question
>Dr. Fate (Or at least his helmet)
>Just need QT Zatana

>High intensity heat focused on a tiny spot somehow heats the entire turkey
>It starts out looking fucking grey and decomposing
Heat vision? More like saturation vision.
Have this fucks never seen a frozen turkey before? They're not fucking GREY.

>cooking is all about blasting the temperature to the max
I wouldn't eat that salmonella infested shit if they paid me.

Amem