IDS HABBEDING

>theresa may is meeting european council president Donald Tusk for the first time since becoming UK prime minister later, with Brexit on the agenda.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37300254

Page 4 already? how many fucking slide threads...

TEA AND SCONES

Just fucking trigger Article 50 already, ffs.

you mong that's not how it works

bump

She's gonna shank the cunt

saged, there are no slide threads its just that nobody cares about your shitty bullshit you stupid faggot

bump

bump

It SHOULD be how it works, Bong.

bump

Why are CTR always so angry ? Is it some directive ?

Only people in Sup Forums talk like you... You guys will never understand our culture.

She will sell Brexit out..

its cuz im gay

What's worse are the CTR who understand but only just enough to post threads that give them their (you's) for the day.

I just don't like that they get paid for such shoddy work

Fuck this traitor.

ARTICLE 50 WHEN

2 and a half years, according to the article, gicing us time to work out trade and other shit

That makes it almost 3 years since the referendum, in turn almost 1 year until the next GE - so they can then just say "well seen as we're so close and the political landscape has changed (see: we have flooded ourselves with far more voting immigrants) it's only fair that we include holding a new referendum in our manifesto, so as to be democratic"

This. It is TREASON, what they're doing. T-R-E-A-S-O-N.

Shouldn't take more than 3 months, fucking crikey.

Yep, ill be out in any riots and nothing short of a total overhaul of government with no survivors from the major parties would restore my faith, but i honestly see it going that way. If they talk about being so cautious about brexit and how it takes time to do it right, why would they call it so that there is a general election right in the middle of it?

Just kill this fucking German jew, literally shoot him in this ugly face

She has no chance. She gets rid of free movement and loses single market. Voters want both or if not then no free movement. There is many other problems to look at.

Should be an interesting time.

can break trombones