we couldve had it all

>brits
>not the eternal SOVIET

youtube.com/watch?v=PO6Zk5qkYcA
A man truly loved by his people

>brits started ww2 against Germany because of Poland
>not declare war against URSS too for the same reason
maybe

This video need to change some things, and then even the normies will understand

"this video is not availlable in your country"
why am i not surprised

reported to YouTube :^)

Same here.
We really are jewefied to the bone...

Putin de pays d'enjuivés.

>implying romanians wouldnt have been genocided after the war

We fucked up lads

youtube.com/watch?v=iuCzUsT52Ic

Good. Aryans must perish.

wtf I love hitler now

Im okay with this

Will never happend

These videos are so cheesy and melodramatic

In reality this would just result in Germans being the ruling upper class in all these countries.

and Sweden still gets shit on Sup Forums for not fighting based Germany

>Not fighting Germany

No faggot you get shit because you didnt fight the anglo cucksons or soviets

Me too.

We didnt fight either the anglos or the germans so that we could help the ones we cared about. You. We sent you half our airforce (imagine another country sending away half their airforce during ww2), food, ammo and were a safe haven for 50 000 finnish children.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tor6ajdISOo

They were our allies back then. Not very good ones but at least allies.

What about the fact that the French, Dutch, Belgians, Danes, Austrians, and even British are predominantly if not completely Germanic genetically?

>Finland is getting invaded
>If they conquer the mongoloids they share a border with us and we might be next
>Better send a couple volunteers who probably have finnish ancestry and equipment to them so the fingolian slaves can put up a fight maybe they dont conquer all of it so we can stay safe and have sex with our african bulls in peace

no ?

I said it when the "With Open Gates" video originally featured Nazi footage, I'll say it again with this Trump video: Stop you fucking retards.

Redpilling someone is like getting into a cold pool. You can't just dive in, you have to ease yourself down. One moment someone is wanting to vote for Trump because they don't buy into the media's racist painting of him, the next they are seeing this shit. Fucking retards.

I can't help but fear that our noble Imperial intentions may have been (((co-opted))) at some point, and perhaps some mistakes were made in the 1900s

whether you like it or not, Finland was then and is still now seen as our brothers. We would fight for Finnish clay even today. with that said, considering you're such as ass, bantz inc.

I can STRONGLY recommend "Tragedy and Hope" by Carrol Quigley (available for free in html on his website) if you are curious to see how British foreign policy was dictated by a small group of people disconnected from British government and interests (Round Table Group, Milner and bankers like Rothschild)

the best finns were swedes

average face of a True Finn
per-looks.tumblr.com/

finns suffer from genetic heritage disorders due to bottleneck 4000 years ago (inbreeding deluxe)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

>emotionally manipulative neo-nazi schlock gives you the chills
You're retarded. kys

>the best finns were swedes

Its impossible to be both Sven.

Oh damn Sven is fuming. I bet theres smoke rising up from the chimney of his cuckshed

a finnish MEP for the nationalist party makes a music video, pic related
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016082622226560_uu.shtml

> Moldovan supporting Nazism
Kek

?? They are all germanic why do you say "no"?

youre exactly right, they were Swedes on finnish soil
Mannerheim the saviour of Finland spoke better russian than he spoke Finnish

>brits started ww2 against Germany because of Poland

Do you even know what nazism is Shlomo?

Mannerheim didnt even fire a shot. It was the finns who fought Åke Cuckenström

I feel like we were just too naive and didn't think Adolf had it all figured out, should've gave him a chance :'(

vodkanigger doesnt know his history

Poland was Britains red line and when the Germans crossed it they declared war.

Cant watch this video in my country.

> The Generalplan Ost was the Nazi German government's plan for the colonization of Central and Eastern Europe.

> Implementation of the plan necessitated genocide and ethnic cleansing on a vast scale to be undertaken in territories occupied by Germany during World War II.

> The plan entailed the enslavement, expulsion, and partial destruction of most Slavic peoples in Europe, whom the Nazis viewed as racially inferior and non-Aryan.

youtu.be/RmtuCzKy83U

top kek. stasi is back

>implying Mannerheim wasnt instrumental in the defence of Finnish clay

Germany started the ww2
>inb4 Poles were putting germans in blenders in 1939

Does this work?

youtube.com/watch?v=TpL8Hmtfh60
(same video)

yes ofcourse they started it. who said anything else? the fact that the british declaration of war came as a result of the invasion of Poland is historical fact

youtube.com/watch?v=ncWM6OdSj3Y

>Nazis viewed as racially inferior and non-Aryan

Just like the Slavs viewed the German people? Just like the slavs genocided the German people who lived on modern day Poland.

>If you hate your enemy they win

Are you sure you're not Canadian?

We are more closer to the Russians then we are to you Svencuck

It used to be so white, powerful and beautiful. Gott ist nicht noch mitt uns.

>who said anything else?
>brits started ww2 against Germany
i tought we were the ones bad at reading comprehahehenahuehuehuension

>We are more closer to the Russians then we are to you Svencuck
no you arent. not politically, not genetically, not socially, not linguistically

in all honesty though, bantz aside and despite niggers like you, Swedes love Finland.

ah i missed that one kek

we agree that the italian is tarded but doesnt remove from the fact that i was historically accurate in my own statement

>no you arent. not politically, not genetically, not socially, not linguistically

KEK. Our people used to live in fucking russia. We are finno ugric not germanic we are 100% closer to the russians or should I say they are closer to us

>germans
>of any worth

The eternal kraut destroyed Europe just like he destroyed nationalism by picking it up and failing with it.

you used to live in Sweden too. many people moved from Sweden to Finland then, hence the whole existence of fennoswedes in the first place, and theres been much intermarriage since. and yes, your language is weird but thats why they teach you a normal language like Swedish in school.

Do not believe Nazi propaganda. Jerrycucking is not the answer to Britain's present plight.

Germany was responsible for both World Wars. They had a doctrine in both that they were the "master race," and that was their justification for trying to take over the world. They hated England because they were jealous of our power. Hence why they commenced the first War by invading Belgium, the second by invading Poland. It is because of Adolf Hitler that nationalism and conservatism have been stigmatised for the past 70 years. It is because of him that degeneracy has been permitted to oversweep the world.

-

I do here in the most solemn and bitter manner curse the Prime Minister of England [sic] for having cumulated all his other betrayals of the national interest and honour, by his last terrible exhibition of dishonour, weakness and gullibility. The depths of infamy which our accurst "love of peace" can lower us are unfathomable.

Letter to his parents (18 September 1938) after Neville Chamberlain's meeting with Adolf Hitler at Berchtesgaden, from Simon Heffer, Like the Roman. The Life of Enoch Powell (Phoenix, 1999), p. 47.

"It is one of history's most mocking ironies that the German customs union, which set out to dominate Europe and conquer Britain in the form of Bismarckian or Hitlerian military force, has at last vanquished the victor by drawing Britain into a Zollverein which comprises Western Europe and aspires to comprise the Mediterranean as well. If the ghosts of the Hohenzollerns come back to haunt this planet, they must find a lot to laugh at."

Speech in Grimsby (20 May 1977), from Enoch Powell on 1992 (Anaya, 1989), p. 93.

>Tragedy and Hope
Thanks Sven, I'll give it a read

the plan who was never found
but believe me goyim it's all true

the ebil nazil would invade america and kill all pobulations in earth

we winned the war we saved the world we heroes
>oh say can you see!!!

american education

uk and france declaration of war is what officially started it

you fuckin retarded

you wouldn't get a war if it was up to germany

No kike you destroyed europe

>WE WUZ FINNS AN SHIET

Somebody throw swedish pussy at this somalian nigger so I dont have to listen to his bullshit

What speech is the:
>It's not for ideas that we live!
part from?

if you're white, i don't care about the details. you are my brother. heil hitler!

WHERE DID WE GO WRONG
OUR FÜHRER'S GONE
WE WENT TOO FAR WITH THE LEBENSRAUM
AND I WOULD HAVE SIEG HEIL'D
BESIDE THE RHINE
HAD I KNOWN HOW TO SAVE THE REICH

>you wouldn't get a war if it was up to germany

youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwtAJZ6jc

Actually, germany fought for their people.

Sweden on the other hand, didn't do shit. Even we fought for what we believed, being the shithole we are. You cucks just sat with your heads up your asses complimenting each other.

Hitler fought for his people. So did churchill. You didn't. And now the time has come again to take up arms and defend your people. But you won't.

Hmm...

so mad Pekka

>U mad nigga

>not very good ones
What the fuck are you talking about Romania was Germany's best ally after Japan
Romania provived 60% of Germany's crude oil reserves during the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

>that pic
ouch

seewe did do what we believed in, just so happens that was not to fight Nazi Germany who we had more in common with economically and politically than the so called allies (after all we were their biggest inspiration). we preferred preparing for a war against the commies.

>The goal of our struggle: the preservation of this Volk and this soil, the preservation of this Volk for the future, in the realization that this alone can constitute our reason for being.

>It is not for ideas that we live, not for theories or fantastic party programs; no, we live and fight for the German Volk, for the preservation of its existence!

The civic nationalism of propositio. nations vs ethno-nationalism of racial advancement independent of propositions.

this shit almost made me cry

and I'm not even natsoc

yeah poland was just misled by the brit gov telling them to not accept any of hitler offers

so they could have a reason to declare war on germany

that's all poland meant to britain, the excuse they needed to war

they didn't even fulfill the supposed pact that they had to help poland to defend themselves

you just got fucked

massive amount of bluepilled shit in there: Britain forced itself into both wars with Germany and got fucked over hard... especially by the US. Germany wanted a war with Russia to dominate the continent nothing else. hitler bent over backwards to appease the anglo but to avail

Then fight the allies or the commies. But you didn't fight either. Pussies.

Holy fucking shit that pic

Fucking idiot.
Germany Didnt start WW1 they were honouring their alliance with Austro-Hungary.

And WW2 can be attributed at least in part to the poor treatment of Germany following their surrender.

The Americans realized this and decided to treat Germany well (Marshall plan and Truman doctrine) forever cucking Germany and removing its testicles.

playing both sides against eachother = strategically best move possible
entering a war where everyone are losers = strategically worst move possible
we supported our fellow Nords, fuck everyone else.
nigger doesnt know shit about military

Fucking savage.

>Hating liberty
>"Muh perfect nazi soci dream world!! Surely no better philosophy will ever emerge in the foreseeable future of mankind!! We could have had it all"
You're a fool

No you didn't. We had more influence in the result of the war and we are a shithole banana republic with an agrarian economy on a different continent.

Pussies. And you'll remain such pussies that your women are importing men to replace you.

we had a high number of casualties, highest per capita after germany. we were pretty good in the beginning but when the soviet counterattack had started we were overwhelmed by the sheer amount of drunk ivans coming in

>video not available in your country

>Liberty

Where is it? Is political correctness liberty? Is forcibly being flooded with rapefugees without ever being asked liberty? Is going to jail for questioning the holohoax liberty?

>not available in your country
shlomo pls

Shut your dirty lying Jew mouth

No, out liberty stems from being able to oppose these ideas and change them.
Also the worst offender of everything you listed in all of Europe is Germany.

Thats just liberty according to the eterrnal anglo

you're obviously a massive retard haha. you're proud over having more influence in the outcome (which was barely any influence to begin with) of the war than a country who chose to stay out of it. fact remains though that we played both sides against eachother and post-war Sweden was booming because of our intact industry. clearly the best move available for Sweden. who gives a shit about the rest? we didnt and dont.

>liberty

what liberty does anyone in the EU have you fucking cretin

liberty to be mindless zombies and watch they country get raped or else