At what age did you grow up and stop being a racist?

At what age did you grow up and stop being a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/we4o7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally never.

>1st amendment
>political correctness
pick one
also
>that filename
thanks for the bait, kiwinigger

I guess a few years ago when I stopped believing racism was a real thing.

i grew up and became a racist, so probably never

racism means abusing lessers , its natural and every animal does it . you stop being racist once you think that you are equal with the lessers

Nice one shill. Never used to be racist until I realised how horribly everyone treated me for being "A white dog/white cunt". Apparently everyone who cries racism is racist themselves.

>At what age did you grow up and stop being a racist?

I actually grew up in a super white liberal neighborhood so I wasn't racist as all, as I got older and was forced to go to school with nigger and spics I became redpilled. iwas totally naive and ignorant to think we were all the same as a kid

The older I got, the more racist I got.

When one becomes older they become wiser.

this.

Math set me free

This. Grew up around Aboriginals myself, generally nice people. But it's the dark skinned people from other countries that treat us white fellas like shit.

It was the other way around

When you were young you believed all the bullshit the state fed you that all men are equal and blahblahblah gender equality

Then when you start working, you realize how much these groups actually steal from you in tax money without contributing anything of value in return.

>uk
>just shows England

GREATEST

STOCK PHOTO

EVER.

This. I was liberal as fuck 6 years ago.

Also this. Fuck, I hope you Swedes are alright, Heard you guys are upping your immigration policies. Please don't tell me it's too little too late.

ghostbin.com/paste/we4o7

I went to a majority black school from age 12-15 I will never not be racist based on the daily hostility I learned to live with there.

when i realized i was pro trump and hate hillary.

>political correctness
>multiculturalism
>feminism
>black lives matter
>diversity

If I stop being racist it won't be as hot when I scram 'fuck me good nigger'.

>Bangladesh

How many decommissioned tankers did you need to scrap for an internet connection?

I grew up and became a racist commie

Never.
I prefer to be proud racist than being killed by nigger. Sorry, but i will not let bluepilled people to kill my race. Kill yourself. Faggot.

You a /lit/ cross poster?

Nope

Your race already lost if you're a dumb fucking commie.

wow what a f- *looks at flag* oh never mind carry on

We are not the same. You had an opportunity to accept us 100s of years ago, but now you whites are not getting off so easy.

>commie
>supports Apple, one of capitalisms biggest

oh you modern """"commies"""""

Oh brilliant! Your capacity to harm makes you superior, rather than just a violent, stealing cunt.

we will annex you in 6 days screen-cap this post

You already have Serbia under invasion, but I don't give a fuck about Serbia.

As soon as Clinton wins, we're moving to the West and killing every last American and German. Only then do we move on to the rest of them, until white people are no more.

Then we move on to the Jews.

Woo! Go West Yorkshire!

kill me now

I grew up with a liberal love everyone mother. Then I got a taste of the real world and wtf I hate niggers now

>stop being racist
kek'd
I started being racist somewhere from about 2-4 months before I turned 15
I live in a heavy nigger population neighborhood and got fucked over by niggers all the time but never noticed the trend between befriending niggers and niggers fucking up my life, and this was the worst and last time. I had already been on Sup Forums for probably half a year before I actually came to the realization. I don't actually hate blacks if they haven't yet proven to be niggers, but it takes much more for them to earn my trust compared to other races.

When all the niggers, arabs, and spics were shot into the sun

I was steadfastly not a racist in the '70s and '80s when it was so prevalent here.
But as time has gone on, reality intruded on my youthful fantasy of 'everyone is the same' and 'differences are skin deep' wishful thinking.
In the last 30 years world events and experience has shown the thinking of my youth to be completely wrong.

varg is enlightening