youtube.com/watch?v=oz57_qdRSxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you will never make her make this face
this show needs to make a comeback

>MFW Moonbeam City is cancelled and got replaced by Legends of Chamberlain High

>you will never get to smell her beautiful feet

Tfw when pizzazz won't have lunch with the mayor again. Why live

>tfw ywn have lunch with pizzazz

Great series. It hook me in after the opening having the protag screw up then he play a game to do the exact same thing virtually.

That made me feel really bad.

And the worst part is she's whoring herself out to the mayor even though its visibly destroying her because she thinks the police department makes a difference to the city... when in reality the corrupt police force in one of the primary things keeping the place such a shithole rendering her sacrifice meaningless.

>you will never get to see Talc naked
>Talc will never grift you
>You will never be her kidnapped adopted little brother that she dresses up like a girl and calls a sissy while her friends watch and laugh at your tears

Why live?

Talc is one of the least sexy girls in the show, and the show has alot of really sexy big tittied temptresses.

>talc
what the fuck is your damage

>that episode where rad cunningham had an adopted polygonal family
>that episode where there was a shootout on two parallel revolving skyscraper restaurants
>that episode where pizzaz's sisters all bitch slapped each other

i fucking love moonbeam city

>ywn see a second season

hey man, i signed the petition, i dunno about you

It's the Canadian grifter accent.

She'd all be like

>Yew like it when I suck yer hog like dis, eh?
>Yew Americans have shit fear brains *slurp slurp slurp*- soooo stupid, eh?
>I-I'm only doing this because it's a prime griftpertunity, yew hoser!

>Chrysalisfags
>Pic Related

Also, friendly reminder that Daniel Tosh got this series cancelled and replaced by Legends of Chamberlain High.

Ah yes, Moonbeam City, the show with 0% substance and 100% A E S T H E T I C

Reminds me of Patrick Nagel's (RIP) artstyle.

Chrysalis is pure

Pizzaz is literally a little slut that needs to cross her legs

That was exactly what the creators of the show were going for.

That's the failing grace of the show IMO. I do think a second season could've helped the writers find a creative groove to push the show into being something other than a pale, not-quite-like Archer wannabe.

It wasn't anything like Archer, it was more like Metalocalypse in flavour but the muscial genre that themed it wasn't Death Metal

I know... But every one of my friends who watched at least 1-2 episodes equated it to Archer and so did the critics who flayed the series.

citation needed

Fuck Daniel Tosh.

This show was shit and deserved to be canceled. Thank god.

I don't get why everyone equated it to archer, the writing and humour was completely different.

>100% A E S T H E T I C
And even then, it's still just shitty flash """animation""". The only talented people on this show were the concept artists.

>I don't get why everyone equated it to archer

It's mainly because they both use similar-looking computer animation.

There's also the premise of a grossly incompetent character operating in a position of authority.

But let's be honest: Most people just looked at the animation immediately thought "Archer rip-off!"

>it's still just shitty flash """animation""".

It think it suited the show well given how stiff the Nagel inspiration was.

rad pooped in the poop

I wouldn't snake Interobot's girl. That's not cool

Prettyboy white guys in an action cliche with a semi-realistic style/proportions. People saw the vague similarities and never let go but it shared a lot more DNA with metalacolypse.

Loved the show. Think we should have gotten a second and third season of it.

>it never even had reruns

Surely this could have made SOME money in late night syndication? I mean fucking hell, why would you spend all this money on animation and a good voice cast if you're only going to broadcast the show ONCE?

It's been a year and I'm still pissed.

>no substance
>it's literally Harvey Birdman with cops instead of lawyers

plus its not even on hulu anymore.
fuck comedy central.

Nah man, it really just had absolutely no substance. The writing was beyond garbage.

If you think otherwise you're wrong and will never understand why it didn't last.

>not becoming Batman
Come on people, the solution for the problem is already laid out.

God bless the user who recorded and MEGA'd them every week.

I never managed to snag the last episode though...

Good start. Ya couldn't at least save that chestnut for the third post or something?

I'd read a comic series based on Moonbeam city.

the rule 34 of this is really good too

Yeah all 5 pictures of it

I don't know if it could translate into comics.

Rad really carried the series

What would a black person look like on this show? Same white skin?

I wanna say they would be a gray color.

The dolphin episode is still a pretty good episode to go back and watch. They did a lot of stupid shit in the show like the one where dazzle fucks an actual jail. W-w-well get a second season right guys?

The characterization and dynamic of the main characters mostly. Whatever the case, it was an abysmally unfunny and poorly written show and deserved its quick death.

We saw a black person or two they're just white like everyone else but with black facial features.
But their dynamics were nothing alike.

Moonbeam City starts really fucking weak but by the end of the season I was like "I can't believe it's already over, I want more"

It was mostly Dazzle who draws the comparison, a childish horn-dog who keeps fucking up cause he never actually tries. But unlike Archer, he isn't that good even when he does try and doesn't have nepotism to explain not getting sacked.
In terms of dynamic the other characters felt similar in how they played off him. Pizza was Lana if she had Mallory's job, and Christine was like Cyril if he had Lana's job.
Yeah, it isn't a perfect comparison, but the show is really, really bad so it never does anything to justify getting over the bad first impression.

I liked it.
Also he kept his job because the world is a wacky parody. Cops aren't really cops, they're a bunch of assholes playing cops

he kept his job cuz he is pizaz's human dildo.

>But let's be honest: Most people just looked at the animation immediately thought "Archer rip-off!"

Doesn't help that there was almost no advertisements for the show.

I still don't know what station this show was supposed to be on.

And some of it went in his mouth.

And he liked it.

It appears Chrysalisfags are also purityfags, surprising absolutely no one.

>his favourite baseball player isn't Jojo Joey-Joe

DAMN YOU!

So you're saying Pizzaz should have become Batman?

What are you talking about? It would probably translate beautifully to comics, visually at least.

Moonbeam City is a show that I liked more for what it could be than what it actually was. The art style and 80's theme of the show could have lend well to a more serious animated action show (while still keeping the comedy). Also the show lacked a good straight man character.

Maybe Moonbeam City could be adapted to comics like the recent Flintstones comics by DC

Pizzaz a best, Elizabeth Banks's voice was pure sex
>why

>because

>Canadian grifter accent
that's called a speech impediment

you dont know me

fuck, that actually is depressing.

Honestly, one of my favorite things about Moonbeam city, is that there is actually subtle character building and continuity overtime, particularly with Pizzazz. She's a surprisingly subtle 3 dimensional character, with very complex relationships with the rest of the cast, Dazzle particularly.

It's impressive how much I didn't enjoy the first two episodes when I first watched them, but then how much I laughed when I rewatched them after having finished the show.

I also showed it to a few people who hadn't seen Archer, and they all loved it.

I really think the Archer thing killed it. People go in expecting an Archer rip-off, and it clashes in a really bad way, that's like the worst possible mindset to go into this show with. But knowing what you're in for, it really comes to life.

Post your favorite gags.

>Interrobot is programmed to NEVER take bribes! WIIINK!

>we will never see her huge tits again

I don't know how she hides them.

They're easily bigger than DD.

>you will never find a way

>Elizabeth Banks's voice was pure sex

You got that right. Never realized how hot her voice sounded. It's radio host/ASMR good.

>very complex relationships
>Dazzle particularly.

They were fuck buddies. And only during an annual convention. It wasn't complicated at all.

>Tfw when pizzazz won't have lunch with the mayor again. Why live

I remember that the show got a lot of backlash for that episode. Probably didn't help with the show's already low ratings at the time.

I liked the Arrestaurant gag.

It was funnier than jokes based on puns had any right to be.

80s blouses are FUCKING HUGE, user.

Pizz literally is a whore though, who sleeps with old men for funding

Her speech impediment really pissed me off

Anyone have that r34 that user made of Chrysalis and Pizzaz?

youtube.com/watch?v=oz57_qdRSxc

I love the neon look. Why can't we live in a universe where lasers are a natural resource that is drilled for?