/got/ general

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lREJq-3FOlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are Ned Stark, you declined Roberts offer and never left Winterfell, a few weeks later you receive a letter that says King Robert got killed while hunting and shortly after another letter by Stannis Baratheon that says Roberts children are illegitimate bastards.

What do you do and how does the story continue from here on?

Modern day Game of Thrones

Some married chick from Myr that seduces Cersei and does the dirty with her on several occasions.

>"Do what you will." Taena's hair was as black as Robert's, even down between her legs, and when Cersei touched her there she found her hair all sopping wet, where Robert's had been coarse and dry. "Please," the Myrish woman said, "go on, my queen. Do as you will with me. I'm yours."
>But it was no good. She could not feel it, whatever Robert felt on the nights he took her. There was no pleasure in it, not for her. For Taena, yes. Her nipples were two black diamonds, her sex slick and steamy. Robert would have loved you, for an hour. The queen slid a finger into that Myrish swamp, then another, moving them in and out, but once he spent himself inside you, he would have been hard-pressed to recall your name.
>She wanted to see if it would be as easy with a woman as it had always been with Robert. Ten thousand of your children perished in my palm, Your Grace, she thought, slipping a third finger into Myr. Whilst you snored, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all those pale sticky princes. You claimed your rights, my lord, but in the darkness I would eat your heirs. Taena gave a shudder. She gasped some words in a foreign tongue, then shuddered again and arched her back and screamed. She sounds as if she is being gored, the queen thought. For a moment she let herself imagine that her fingers were a bore's tusks, ripping the Myrish woman apart from groin to throat.
>It was still no good.
>It had never been any good with anyone but Jaime.

i guess it could make for some more bobby b material as well.

#
It's not just the hair color. it's the looks too. he just looks so much like Ned. Everyone says this. Cat is even jelous. Why hide this from Cat for so lo bg if it wasn't even his son in the first place and all he was doing was keeping the babe(his nephew) safe from robert? Why create this rift? Im sure cat could keep a secret. It's dumb. also Ned hadn't thought of rheagar nearly as often as he thought of lyanna. How can you be raising another man's son and never think of him?

dany

I miss the batshit insane book Cersei, the show has smartened her up way too much to try and make her threatening

>seduces Cersei
Actually, Cersei rapes her.

>ywn cuddle Visenya, telling her she's the most beautiful warrior and the most deadly in the seven kingdoms

The Queen of Westeros

Stay in the North, pose guards at Moat Cailin. Let the Southrons fight between each other while you harvest and prepare for war.

Starks just don't fare well when they leave the North.

BEHOLD DAWN
THE LEGENDARY SWORD OF HEROES

I still can't believe they fucked up Tower of Joy so much. It is THE most iconic book scene. Did they change the dialogue and Dawn just to spite the book nerds?

source?
not saying you're wrong, it's been a while since i read the books, but it's not the way i remember it

>Shireen reads a book called "Dance of Dragons" and says that reading books is fun
>Next scene is her getting burned to death
Really makes you think

ok,so we agree
N+A=J
and Dawn=lightbringer.
Cool

Why is he so perfect /got/?

Yeah they must have, it's such a short and standalone scene there was really no reason to change anything.
Most of the changes would have actually taken more effort to rewrite than just use what was already written for them

The scene isn't even in the books, it only appears in Ned's dream. GRRM even said in an interview that Ned's dream isn't 100% accurate so we don't even know for sure how it went down.

>The queen slid a finger into that Myrish swamp

>Tywin wants to destroy house dayne
>makes political speeches while constructing a particle accelerator to create a black hole to destroy stars

>rally your army
>not being a fucking idiot and letting the frees being shit banner men to your wife's family
>not being a fucking idiot and send your prisoner boy with identity issues to his father
>being respected enough that people don't kill prisoners that you say shouldn't be killed
>support the Mannis
>don't believe the histories about shadow babies and shit
>get the Vale to support him
>help the Mannis win over the uncertain lords of the Stormlands
>alliance crushes Tywin
>installs Tyrion as Lord
>alliance crushes Tyrells
>they make a deal as always
>alliance crushes KL """Baratheon"""
>the Mannis is on the Throne
>get news from Jon about WW
>believe him
>convince the Mannis of the risk, send extra troops to the Wall for the battle at Castle Black
>send dragon glass to the Wall
>Dany is still shit at ruling Slavers' bay
>when she arrives, throw her Dothraki back into the sea

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing

AMERICAN TOLKIEN

>You want a good son, but you've got a fat poosy

He barely knew Cat at the time and damned if he's gonna tell her when they have even more kids that he's harboring someone Bobby would kill all off them to get

It's meant to be unappealing, for fuck's sake.

>he will never wrap those lips around your dick
just kill me

How would stannis know

Lord Stark. I never had... a friend.

Hi George! Finish your books ya fat faggot

because you're a pederast

I BET YOUR PARDON YOUR GRACE

season 1 was the only good season and it was almost word to word copy of the book
really makes you think

Gurm didn't even finish one of the books before they ran out of material
really makes you think

Why do people still think that Stannis is dead? We never saw a body

>Like 10 chapters in 6 years
Writer of the century

>stannis
>dead

It is the best scene in the show as well

>litetally 20 years old
Ok my dude

This isn't even the worst part of the books. I could forgive all the weird sex stuff and the dumb food descriptions. It's dumb but it doesn't kill the books.

The worst part is Wex. So this little mute faggot not only knows that ramsay killed two innocent boys who were not bran or rickon he was able to follow a giant magical wolf and an expert wildling all the way to skagos. Because he stayed down wind. But not only that, someone in the employ of the manderly just randomly knew this random mute was really smart and important so they brought him to their lord who taught him to read.

This is the biggest horse shit asspull that exists in any of the books. So he clears theons name, brings rickon back into the fold and gives Davos an important quest. Go ahead and laugh about cunt becoming worlds and poops and fat pink masts. Wex undermines the entire series.

Technically ADWD was finished 10 days after the S1 premier

Even with knowledge about the possible true story about Rheagar and lyanna?
Regardless, that child is likely safe elsewhere in Essos wither as Dany or Aegon.
Ned is still an honorable dude, the fact that he had a child with Ashara(likely a bit before Rob) and had it raised it Winterfell could also put Cat's Children in a questionable position. It's just as suspicious that we won't tell her. Not only that but again, everyone who meets Jon knows he looks like Ned down to face.

it feels like dabid didn't even want to touch anything beyond book 5. they are basically ending the story with what they have

I wouldn't call it rape. But Cersei does satrt groping and fingering her without her consent, though Teana readily gives it quickly enough. She probably would have raped her if she refused. She would have probably enjoyed it more that way.

As far as gratuitous, awkwardly worded sex scenes go, this one was probably GURM's best. Only because of how batshit Cersei is, but still.

>at first
this is rape he's raping me
>but then
I love you my handsome brown husband, father of my child muh planetary bodies
>even later
I WAS RAPED JON, I WAS RAPED

>"hi i'm drogo i kill i rape i burn and i enslave"
>"zomg i love u drogo!"
>"btw i hate slavers!"

E G G

>get raped
>Stockholm kicks in
>years later you think back rationally and realize that you had it right the first time

Lannisters don't act like fools.

>It had never been any good with anyone but Jaime

J/C confirmed for most tragic, codependent, deeply touching pairing

Cast him

START THE BOBBY POSTING BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Pretty much this.

Your grace?

Stannis Baratheon

Joffrey

You're confusing stockholms with "yeah this is actually not that bad i don't have to be scared of my brother anymore and my rapist is actually a good dude and he stopped raping me"

It's some time since I read the books but didn't they have a good reason to believe he knew something important?
I honestly don't remember.

Young Bobby B

How would that make Jon any less of a threat in Cat's eyes if Ned told her the true story of R+L? This is about Robert's reaction and his pride won't accept it.

Ashara isn't the mom m8

Cast her

Whyte walker prostitute
>I have dark needs

Pia

She realized in hindsight it was stockholm syndrome and she had nowhere else to go. It's not that difficult to understand.

>asoiaf world
>married couple
>rape

>tfw Summerhall can turn out good in this mod

>drogo did whatever she wanted
>fought against his own men pretty much betraying all of his core beliefs because she was in complete control of his mind
>even planned on crossing the sea for her
>"dude it was stockholm syndrome!"

if anyone had stockholms it was drogo.

>when you step on a Lego

Summerhall was a terrible accident. A Terrible accident and nothing more.

Just like a black man, the dothraki will do anything for a pretty white girl except ask for consent

> get fucked bloody every night by drunk horse husband
>contemplate suicide cause you can't take it anymore
>only way out is to fuck him really good and start identifying with him more
>fall in "love"

Totally not Stockholm /s

give me white&based asoiaf characters

WIIIIINE

White&based.

has anyone listened to the Joe rogan fight companion for the GGG v Canelo fight? about half way through they talk about game of thrones and one of the guests, I think an mma fighter definitely browses these threads

No, Drogo would have had Lima Syndrome. It's like Stockholms but the captors sympathize with the hostages.

Manderly and his men recognized that Wex was only mute and taught him letters to see what he knew about what happened at Winterfell.

Does it seem like Blood Raven had a Greenseer in each location or was it just Bran and Euron who are the lucky ones only? I absolutely believe that Robert Arryn has some sort of greenseer abilities but he obviously couldn't travel north due to being too young and sickly. What do you make of Bloodravens plans in all of this?

Old Nan

Post your best cringe

Hot Pie

>Manderly and his men recognized that Wex was only mute and taught him letters to see what he knew about what happened at Winterfell.

Yes user. That's why it's stupid. They randomly knew a kid they found years after winterfells burning was important enough to teach to read and write. Stop being an apologist.

>“Quickly, quickly, now, do it now, do me now. Jaime Jaime Jaime.” Her hands helped guide him. “Yes,” Cersei said as he thrust, “my brother, sweet brother, yes, like that, yes, I have you, you’re home now, you’re home now, you’re home.”
>ywn hear lena pull this scene off

>Years
It was only a couple months at most.

>throwing away a god tier surprise weapon

T H I S

""I offered a man on the walk water today, you know what he said to me? Let me die"

I too would also rather die than interact with Dany

>I guess you can have some gross water.
>BUT NONE OF MY FOOD.

Where were you when /got/ accidentally admitted it was rape because they needed a meme?

what is the 1 trick to kill erectile dysfunction?
Asking for a friend

>phoneposters are literally this stupid
better get your ed checked out, idiot

No I hate that manlet but I am willing to this to that exact part. Link?

>show bragging about breaking tropes
>main guy and main girl get together

Get rid of all the Emilia/Dany/Jonarys posters. You will be good as new.

WHAT DID HE MEME BY THIS

youtu.be/lREJq-3FOlc

Ok here is my ed. Pic related. Will you please check him for me?