Why does pol hate poles?

Why does pol hate poles?

We saved europe from roaches in front of the gates of vienna. If it wasn't for our winged hussars, all of you would speak turkish and pay jizya taxes right now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ln2I816VR4
youtube.com/watch?v=6QoXIQmQBs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>German flag
Because you can't stay in your own fucking country, instead you move somewhere else, then all your wage goes to your family back in Poland, taking money out of the invaded country.

hey thanks a bunch !

Because Sup Forums doesn't actually love white people or Europe. Hitler wanted to exterminate a large group of white people for belonging to the "wrong" group, killed more white people than anyone before or since and actively showed sympathy towards Islam, wishing Charles Martel had actually been defeated so the Germanic Master Race would be spurred by Islam to conquer the world rather than contained by meek Christianity.

Sup Forums only loves Germany, which automatically means they hate Europe. This makes them the mirror image of /his/ for example.

poles are master race in civ 5 , but you suck with lol :/ . i am neutral with non orthodox slavs

Because you backstabbed us multiple times desu.

i don't hate Poles.

they're breddy gud in my opinion

because the neo-nazis on Sup Forums are basically a bunch of sheep
if hitler didn't invade poland, then Sup Forums would love the poles
etc etc

>Why does pol hate poles?
>german.jpg

>Why does pol hate poles?

Nutzis love those fairy tales of evil Slavs invading German lands. If you prove them wrong, they will troll you with merchant memes and post their NS propaganda stuff again.

>We

Go back to Poland. There's nothing more pathetic than someone being proud of the heritage of a country he doesn't even want to live in.

>we wuz hussars n shieett
*contiunes to clean the toilet*

No. Because Sup Forums is filled with bullshit by retards. Just like this post.

germany is europe. the only way to get around this is to make up lies about muh 60 gorrilian

First off, you have a hard time staying in your own country.
Second, you are, after the jews, the most absolutely asshurt all the fucking time about World War 2, like this faggot exemplifies and third, whenever I have to deal with Polish truck drivers for my job they are always too late, really slow and incapable of speaking or understanding either English or Dutch.

You're like white mexicans

I only dislike poles because they all have wide faces, which looks weird. I'm always surprised that people don't notice poles' wide weird faces.

Sup Forums doesn't hate poles, don't be ridiculous. Sup Forums admires Poland and the V4 group for resisting the migrant crisis. However they get shit for being pro-EU.
Germany is part of Europe, dipshit. You're the one with some irrational hateboner for a European country.

some say poles are the savior of white race,others say poles are slavshits.
why so inconsistent?

Maybe because Sup Forums is not 1 person?

people outside asian sphere tend to have different opinions on things

Poland is just a country doing the best for itself. On the one hand, they oppose migration. On the other hand, they propose propping up the EU to continue to get more money from them. They also favor letting Turkey in the EU as a counterbalance against France and Germany.

fuck off

kek

>Germany is part of Europe
Just like arthritis is part of growing old. 1871 was the year Europe's decline started, and in 1919 (with the weak Versailles Treaty) Europe's fate was sealed. That was the point of no return.

>They also favor letting Turkey in the EU as a counterbalance against France and Germany.
Yet it is Mutti Merkel making concessions to Germany, not Poland.

>Yet it is Mutti Merkel making concessions to Germany
I meant Turkey, but let's be fair here: at this point it's hard to tell the difference.

>killed more white people than anyone before or since
Stalin

dont you have some moeshit eroge #1031023123 to play, nip?

Ash checkem

They're Slavs

>why does pol do Y

Quality thread on the level of >Sup Forums btfo

i love poles
youtube.com/watch?v=-ln2I816VR4

youtube.com/watch?v=6QoXIQmQBs4

>Zone of the Poles II: The Second Tractor

DOKŁADNIE!!!