>Trump @ NY Conservative party conv 9/7/16
youtu.be/weKzwGEcHpQ
>Trump speaks to Vets @Philadelphia, PA 9/7/16
youtu.be/Pep7ujf_6lk
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump rally in Greenville NC 9/6/16
youtu.be/gXMAvppTSAY
>Trump Q&A in Virginia Beach VA 9/6/16
youtu.be/HbZr9QIGKGs
>Trump meets crowds in OH 9/5/16
youtu.be/AfYur9LrbHg
>Trump presser on TrumpForceOne 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY
>Trump speaks in Detroit black church 9/3/16
youtu.be/79OAyAc3G-M

INTERVIEWS
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y
>Trump on Detroit News 9/3/16
detne. ws/2coSs8R
>Trump on Watters World 9/3/16
youtu.be/MDsQ5JQoT24
>Carson @ Detroit redpills CNN 9/3/16
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY
>Trump on NBC Phily 9/2/16
on.nbc10.com/WTj10j5
>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCNews
imgur.com/jnBHq8a
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/773690322471747584?card_data={ "tweet_id" : "773690322471747584", "choice" : 2 }&ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/Gunntwitt/status/773851322957180928/video/1
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/773855962528620548
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/773690322471747584
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strong awoo

For next one.

what are people saying about how trump did vs hillary last night? are they bashing trump for anything in particular?

Hillary said basically nothing and they cut the stream when Trump was at his best.

twitter.com/NBCNews
hope you all voted

i dont have twitter. what's the vote so far?

Who won that forum. Trump is only slightly winning.

why is this thread dead as shit?

Look at the time idiot.

I voted
This thread is for the next one. Join the other and recycle this one.

i've been in /tg/ at this time before and it usually moves faster than this because of foreigners. lots of people waiting for morning joe to start

There's another thread that its active. Use that one and recycle this. I'm going to sleep soon so this will be my good night. Love you bros. MAGA.

It's gonna go to shit if you leave that link without this.

imgur.com/jnBHq8a (proof of the D&C shill)

And I spent a lot of time looking for it.

Just keeping it woke for next one. MAGA.

>#Laueringthebar trending on twatter
Top fucking kek.

NBC TWITTER POLL

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/773690322471747584?card_data={ "tweet_id" : "773690322471747584", "choice" : 2 }&ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Matt's Wet Willie

What reviews? I don't get it.

Hey lads.

You might have noticed that the lugenpresse are trying to assert that Trump has been for the Iraq war, when this is simply wrong, and several reports have done some mismatch with dates and such to show it in that light.

However, it's a falsification, and pic related is a snippet of a convo here, please use this as counter ammo.

Cheers from Hindustan.

That's a bad sign. If he seriously thinks he did well last night he's fucked for the debates. Using the same exact lines he has for the last 15 months won't cut it. He needs to LEARN something new for fucks sake.

twitter.com/Gunntwitt/status/773851322957180928/video/1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Non CTR American here, Trump won.

And he didnt have to use an ear piece.

I think he did pretty well. Could have been better, true. But he did better than hillary.

>AbedinH©state.goy
>State.goy
>.goy

((((They)))) aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

>Based Halperin going for seconds
noice

I'm not a big fan of Gary Johnson, but really.
That's such fucking cheap shot, who gives a shit.

>What do you mean you don't know about this backwards desert tribe on the other side of the globe?!? Are you stupid!?

Nice economy

He's learned plenty retard, he just didn't have an earpiece in his ear. This was mostly military crowd, who he already has extremely high favorability. He didn't lose anyone with last night's performance. If anything, it benefits him that hillary is constantly saying her previous choices were mistakes, and harping on the bullshit lies of her email scandal.

Based Assange will blow it out of the water.

Now everyone's gonna pretend to know what Aleppo is, not that I'm complaining. Same shit with the nuclear triad, only difference being that this will succeed in killing Johnson.

Stop making fun of journalists in the mainstream media especially Matt Lauer. Don't you understand? Their families are in danger! They could be found shot in the head six gorillion times and call it suicide if they challenged Hillary.

He seems to have some new things to say, but when pressed fell back into his comfortable talking points, which looks amateurish and pretty old man like. That said Lauer clearly pressed him harder than he did Hillary and they did about the same, so yeah he probably "won."

>Everyone praises Trumps performance
>Even libtards
>Come to Sup Forums
>HURR POLICY DETAILS

we must have an influx of CTR shill's, you can tell because they flood and repeat the same points ad nauseam.

And everyone knows no one gives a fuck about policy details.

>Trump's military crowd

I'm REALLY doubtful they served, aside from Ms. 20 Suicides.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/773855962528620548

praise kek

Bruh look at this candidate

topkek, that's right Jeb and Romney just got embarrassed by association

>tons of people in uniform
>generals and other ranks in attendance
>/tg/ shill claiming its REALLY doubtful they served
>presents literally no evidence

Liberals, everyone

I was talking about the dyke and faggot, nigger.

What happened?
Fuck man, I keep missing all the good shit.

RCP suddenly seems very eager to update LAT poll standings now that Clinton is ahead.

I'm getting so sick of this shit.

>this person looks gay
>no way they served in military

>we /altright/ now

kys

Heh, more like Real Corrupt Politics.
Amirite.

>defending the dyke that asked about illegals wanting to serve

Funny how so many of the people in the audience when stating their role in the military said some support bullshit. I wonder how many actual fucking soldiers our "veterans" actually are.

>not understanding that Trump accepting illegals to serve military is a good thing

MJ flippin shit right now

>Trump spends his mornings with us on the internet shit posting

After the debate they had a general who supports Trump who gave a very clear answers to specifics. TRUMP needs to do that, not just repeat his same lines. I've heard that "rebuild the military" shit since the beginning. When pressed he talks about equipment upgrades and such, but always falls back on the same lines.

You're probably right though that he needs a happening to win. Either ISIS or Assange need to come through.

Illegal spic detected.

too much specifics are mistakes though,

then you alienate people who think it was too much, or not enough too do.

you gotta just be a little better then your opponent

Fox would check. A phony would be news for years. But the left LOOOOOVES hauling out fakes and office shitters.

Well if you paid attention to his plan, he says "he has his own idea of what he wants to do, but he is going to let the Generals come together and create a plan due within a month of him taking office, then hold a meeting in how to move forward while reconciling his own with theirs."

The fact that people expect him to know that type of information when most of it is classified is fallacious as fuck. Not to mention, the logic following this argument is "no history of foreign relations is worse than bad history of foreign relations." Dumb as fuck.

>"he doesnt have a military plan!! its like hes going to wait for experts to guide him!!!"

t. barryobama

You don't have to be an illegal spic to understand the benefits of allowing illegals a path of citizenship through military service you dumb fuck. Think for a second instead of your normal reflex to ad hoc racial slurs.

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/773690322471747584

vote trump in this poll

Dude I totally agree. I wanted him to just say to the biased moderator, "hey fucker, I don't have access to the latest relevant information, how the hell am I supposed to form a plan before I'm in office?"

He needs to push back on their bullshit not just fall back on his standard lines is all I'm saying.

Or they can fuck right off instead of infiltrating and stealing guns.

>no history of foreign relations is worse than bad history of foreign relations
Are you saying the Iran deal was better than no deal?

Yeah exactly, and he should have hit on Hilldog bullshitting about him supporting the war harder. Hillary is doing the typical liberal guilty thing of "well i did something shitty but other people did it so dont look at me" yet shes even lying about that.

It scares me that people in this country are literally LITERALLY putting political correctness above the law. Ive read things like "I dont care what she did, i dont care if she killed people, trump is racist." The media has allowed and rather pushed this narrative to the point of being out of control.

I'll tell you I'd hate to be in undergrad again, it was hard enough starting obamas second term with these liberal professors but i cant imagine being a trump supporter on a college campus. I'm in law school now and I have to hide my power level even here because of all these cucks.

If you're interested, you should look up trey gowdy's videos where he crushes various corrupt political figures in court. Hes a congressman from my state, should be the AG in my opinion.

kill yourself, sorry jose fucked your girl

Nah I'm saying that we shouldn't judge the potential of something that is immeasurable, such as trumps ability to have good foreign policy. Further, what is measurable, is hillary's laundry list of terrible decisions that people use to back up her "qualifications" to be president, which is an insanely counterintuitive position to try to support.

Should have explained that comment better, apologies

Undisputed on Fox&Friends
Shannon looses his shit about Colin K
>Keeps defending his "right"
>Blasts Roger Goodell for being white
>Not being black
>Not being a woman
>Not being an "lgb community"
>How can he have an opinion if he didn't have a struggle?

Wow watch crazy

I knew Trey Gowdy from several episodes of Forensic Files where he was the prosecutor and always pressed for tough sentences. Like you said, probably would be a great AG.

BTW South Carolina is a nice state. As a Mountain West guy though, was surprised by all the churches. Seemed like every little neighborhood had one. Drove around on a Sunday and they all seemed full.

Bible belt is shitty man. Then again, we always go right. I went to school in Idaho, it was the best 4 years of my life. So many skinny, white, conservative people. Fly fished a ton. Idaho is heaven. Very similar to SC politically.

Ultimately, I think the reason Trump looked a little less prepared last night was cause he was going off the cuff on information that he literally doesn't have access to. Hillary you could tell was rehearsed, and was defending herself the entire time.

People don't trust her, period. And I'm praying Assange can pop off with some emails to prove all her bullshit she's spewing. The audacity of that woman to accuse someone else of lying, unreal. And now the media is running with it, "Trump supported Iraq war!!" These people are so desperate, and not only that, they're blatantly pushing disinformation. Makes me hate this country to see the articles and headlines, it's sick what they do to that man.

bump

How Trump should've answered the love for Putin/Russia question:

"Well, listen, when you look at what she was talking about with Putin and Russia, its almost as if she wants to purposely be enemies with Russia. This is not good folks. When you have two huge super powers like the United States and Russia, you have to have a good relationship or things can get bad really quickly. Not just for American and Russian citizens, but for the rest of the world. I think I'd get along well with Putin. And that is what we need to do. We need to sit down with Vladamir Putin and try to fix this relationship so that it works fairly for the both of us. There are things we agree upon, and thats destroying ISIS. Shouldn't that be goal number one? Things have got to change, believe me."

I just improvised that on teh spot because im high as fuck