What are some of the most embarassing Sup Forums adaptations? (Real or animated)

What are some of the most embarassing Sup Forums adaptations? (Real or animated)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zpXIttAFjg
youtube.com/watch?v=DrbFLJHeX8w
youtu.be/z2woRmWMhm0
dailymotion.com/video/x2x3f1s
youtube.com/watch?v=x0jBF912xYY
youtube.com/watch?v=XRL8wJPZKRc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exo-Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Justice League TV Pilot
Birds of Prey
Jonah Hex
Superman IV
Doctor Strange (1978)
Captain America (70s movie series and 1990)
Elektra
Basically anything FOX
Catwoman
Batman and Robin

Does this count?

youtube.com/watch?v=_zpXIttAFjg

>Basically anything FOX
Human Target was pretty good

>Basically anything FOX
Gotham is pretty fun.

Also you forgot Green Lantern and X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

And maybe Spawn? Some people like it, some people hate it.

X-men Origins: Wolverine is FOX

Maybe not the entire adaptation but Deathstroke was fucking terrible in the Teen Titans cartoon.

Deathstroke never appeared in the Teen Titans cartoon.

That was Slade.

You're missing all the fantastic four movies

1994's unreleased Fantastic Four movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=DrbFLJHeX8w

This fucking thing.

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Here's the Lois and Clark Deathstroke.

Honestly, I would happily watch that cheese-fest over the 2015 version.

I guess it does fall in with "anything FOX," but I do feel the need to specifically point out the Generation X pilot.

youtu.be/z2woRmWMhm0

cartoon-only casual detected

>In the show, he is a scientist named Earl Gregg who gains the powers of magnetism from a freak experiment, who takes on the new name of Bob Stanford to become a career as an assassin until Superman defeats him.
Oh come on.

It was great. Crazy, stupid, but with an atmosphere of all those early F4 issues.

I was thinking of watching that series.

Lois and Clark is fun. Terri Hatcher is best Lois.

I'm currently watching it and almost done with season 2. It's nice to see Superman more casual and without so much drama every few minutes.

>Terri Hatcher is best Lois.
Agreed.

I don't remember that movie being particularly offensive aside from how sue was written.

Wait never mind, I was thinking of the 2005 one.

>I'm a casual for enjoying the adaptation of deathstroke in 2003 teen titans
>Not liking Ron Perlman's glorious performance
Not to mention that in the comics he was merely a pedophile mercenary who became an anti hero. Cartoon deathstroke stayed evil and didn't have to seduce underage terra (speaking of I prefer cartoon terra over comic terra. She was less of a bitch)

We all agree Fox's Spidey cartoon aged like milk, right? There were a lot of things wrong with it, not the least of which was the overuse of internal monologue.

That shit only BARELY works in comics, don't try to adapt it to cartoons and movies. Especially if the VA is forced to read the lines at a mile a minute

I've never seen it, WHY is it so universally hated?
(I know Johnny Storms being black is one reason)

Look up the videos by Midnight's Edge on it.

>>Not liking Ron Perlman's glorious performance
Has nothing to do with it. His performance didn't save how awful Slade was.

>Not to mention that in the comics he was merely a pedophile mercenary who became an anti hero
Do you get all your info from wikis?

Well, one of the big reasons is how the character of Doctor Doom was portrayed. Instead of being the leader of Latveria he's simply an egotistical computer hacker. Also, his costume looks like utter shit. It really speaks volumes when the 1994 FF movie had a better looking costume; and that son of bitch was filmed on a much, much smaller budget.

Also, The Thing walks around butt-ass naked.

I would like to add
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

>The Justice League TV Pilot
How so?

But user it's the truth. He seduced terra and fucked her. (Although marv Wolfman at the time wrote it to make it seem like it was just her being slutty and evil). And there are times when deathstroke did not so evil things, like leading his own titans team. I don't understand what wiki have to do with this, they barely supply any info.

Those are great

dailymotion.com/video/x2x3f1s

Why did they even think that was a good idea, Deadpool's other nickname is literally "merc with a mouth"

>Mr President! Thanks!

Are they still pushing that "gives you energy" bullshit?

babe ruth/10

How do you go from a actually pretty fun Flash show with an accurate looking costume to THAT in only 7 years?

I like that suit. A lot.

Watchmen
Man of Steel
Batman v Superman

youtube.com/watch?v=x0jBF912xYY

THE IRON MAN!

>An emissary from hell... Supaidaman!
youtube.com/watch?v=XRL8wJPZKRc

Is this your argument as to why cartoon Slade is better?

It should be pointed out that that is not a lame ass attempt at Iron Man, but rather a lame ass tv movie called Exo-Man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exo-Man