Dude, the cinematography and character development in this film was so awesome

>dude, the cinematography and character development in this film was so awesome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6seIQ8rLp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't.

Nice job bumping the thread.

>However I did feel there were some pacing issues especially in the first half. But overall I thought it was an epic film and I give it the exact same score as the current rating on Rotten Tomatoes

Kino

>Nice job bumping the thread.
What did you mean by this?

Kek

>watches Nicolas Winding Refn once

Why does his face creep me out so much?

>guys i grew up with [insert current normie fad] it defined my childhood

his face is very bland, like it was rendered

He doesn't have the face for acting but he tried his best with what he's got

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DOOD! OH HOH HOH, wait till you see the...uhh O NO NO NO NO NO...
*MANIACAL LAUGHTER*

Has he done something embarrassing(more so than usual) again?

Simmer down there autismo

That Get Out review

How does anyone watch this guy? He's inherently unlikable and annoying. It boggles my mind how he is at all successful.

I grew up with cinematography and character development.

whenever I hear someone say "character development" I automatically can assume they're a pleb with 99.9% accuracy

As you all know, I'm a huge fan of [movie franchise] so when I heard that a new [movie] was in production, I was excited. Well I just saw [movie], and I though it was good. It had a few plotholes but overall I had fun with it. I give [movie] a B. As always guys, thank you for watching and if you like this you can click here and get STUCKMANIZED

Okay I'll be the first to admit I'm jealous of this guy. Get's to make a living off of fucking Youtube videos and his wife is pretty hot

That about sums up every YouTube movie reviewer

I hate him. It pains me that he is getting more popular.

What about Jeremy Jahns, hes doesn't try to look smart.

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I stopped watching his videos after he gave Suicide Squad his second highest rating

yeah when shes not wearing the jew head scarf.

>Jeremy Jahns
youtube.com/watch?v=F6seIQ8rLp8

He has the same shallow points of critique as the rest of them i.e a vague two or three sentence remark on the broadest components of filmmaking such as cinematography or writing, ultimately amounting to nothing of substance

Why the fuck were you watching his videos in first place?

What's with the barrage of youtube horseshit today? Fuck off.

Holy shit that's accurate

He got a sleeve tattoo of a few Nintendo characters. Being a 30 year old with a sleeve tattoo showing Star Fox, Samus and Link is pretty embarrassing.

Stuckmann is such a try hard. Watched one of his matches on the Schmoedown and every trivia answer he didn’t know came from a film he, “only watched once.”

Many of which are films based on a property he “grew up with.” How the fuck does this child make 6 figures a year doing this shit?

Why the fuck would anyone watch YouTube reviews of a movie