Why didn't this smug motherfucker didn't accept Germanys peace offers?

Why didn't this smug motherfucker didn't accept Germanys peace offers?

Didn't he realize that Germany was on his side on the great scheme (same allies like finland ans same enemys)? Was he just butthurt about how quick France got btfo? Didn't he want the UDSSR to fall?
I just don't get it. This is not even a 'Hitler did nothing wrong thread' but I don't understand why he wanted war with Germany so bad.

FUCK HIM, HE'S BOILING IN HOT EXCREMENT RIGHT NOW

THE GOOD ANGLO IS THE DEAD ANGLO, KILL ALL AMERICANS AND BRITBONGS

BEADY

You know who did except Germany's peace offer:
The Soviets

1,2,3,4, I declare a flame war!

Brits though france as their rightful clay and knew they would never get it back from germany, whereas france would just surrender it to them if they ever went to war.

He was basically a nobody until the Jews saw they could use him to leverage against a much bigger threat to them. That threat being anti-marxism, and a racial conscientious European population.

>I just don't get it
he was a traitor.

>Why didn't this smug motherfucker didn't accept Germanys peace offers?
Because he had other plans. He thought Jews were the master race and went along with his friend Kalergi to create the current world order of the EU and zionism, while he sold off the empire in exchange for American aid.

I thought that zionists wanted the jews back in Isreal and not being world wide faggots.

hitler was going to unify europe, this would represent a major threat to british control over the world. the whole war was engineered by britain to avoid economic losses

Because he had a pretty good grasp of bosch psychology. LIke that "honorable" action where hitler consorted with stalin to divide poland among themselves before the oppening of the eastern front.

Would you trust Hitler, the man who was right next door to you, who promised not to invade his neighbours, but did so, or Stalin, which was also like Hitler, only furthest from Britain?

Hes a kraut. To ask them questions regarding european policies its the same as asking a tumor why is it killing its host.

because he didn't trust the soviets either with their access to east
I imagine if he could have thought it possible to contain hitler with the help of russians things would have gone differently
>that and the meddling jews

Because he was international ((finance)) puppet.

Because you're stupid and can't into geopolitics. Eternal Anglo wanted to prevent Germany from conquering Europe, becoming a superpower and threatening English world dominance. For this pitting Germany against USSR and making sure they kill each other as much and as long as possible was the best possible solution.
Basically he's a genius that ensured global US-Anglo domination at least for a whole century.

Rule from Zion. Sully the bloodlines of whites. Preside over there mongrel masses.

Germany was going to take his contry out.

we accepted a german peace offer at munich you moron which hitler then tore up when he invaded poland

we spent years appeasing hitler at believing his bullshit while he broke agreement after agreement, promise after promise

so your question is really

>"why didnt the british accept nazi domination of continental europe and conclude a peace agreement with a man who had already broken almost every agreement he ever signed, including one with the uk?"

do you REALLY need me to explain the answer to THAT question?

besides we were on the winning side in the end anyway lol, i think churchill is vindicated by that alone

the more interesting question is ww1, which the british definitely shouldnt have gotten involved in, and if we had stayed out of it ww2 might never have happened

an evil genius, killed 60 million white people for money and then convinced the world it was hitler who was the mass murderer with discount horror stories

Jews created the anglos so we could conquer the world! Yeeeeeeeees

/thread

Read up in Operation Unthinkable. He wanted to subdue Germany for his wicked plans for world domination.

preventing a single european power from ruling europe has been english foreign policy since Henry VII this is why we anglos have been attacking every single rising power from colonial spain to Napoleonic france to germany twice

There are different cabals because jews are neurotic and supremely egotistical.

The short answer is the jews

Its really interesting how it could have gone either way

>Just accept peace on all our terms!

>We only wanted peace!

Funny how the Eternal """Aryan""" scurry back to this after being given a pasting.

and yet the war costed England its empire. gg churchill.

yeah the actual english people got fucked over but the elites and their jew masters run the world now. unfortunately they fell for the provincial nationalism meme and are getting wiped out of existence with the rest of us peasants for it

>you're literally a nigger

Yeah it would totally trust a (((German))) it's no coincidence you guys have the same names as the kikes, you're all the same back stabbing crooks. A German will double cross you faster than a 6 year old in a Gap sweatshop

>hurr why didn't he let Hitler, a notorious liar, conquer all Europe and then hope he doesn't rape his own country
>must be da JOOOOZ
kys

same thing as in WW2
Germany dominating Europe would be awful for UK, especially in WW1 when they had a potent fleet

historically one of the top goals of British geopolitics is doing whatever they can to avoid a unified Europe under a French or a German flag. It isn't about ideology but about survival, or at least that's how they see it.

Dayum son.

because he was a (((elite))) puppet
hitler let them retreat at dunkirk and those fuckers still backstabbed us

he later apologized for bombings of dresden etc and said "we slaughtered the wrong pig"

dont believe the "they entered war cause of poland" shit, didnt work out for poland di it?

This user is circumcised