Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/13/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-his-early-opposition-iraq-war-wa/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/07/donald-trump/trump-repeats-wrong-claim-he-opposed-iraq-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=77P6fxa2KOs
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/dec/09/donald-trump/trump-cites-shaky-survey-call-ban-muslims-entering/
politifact.com/personalities/ted-cruz/statements/byruling/false/
lesswrong.com/lw/gw/politics_is_the_mindkiller/
slatestarcodex.com/2014/09/30/i-can-tolerate-anything-except-the-outgroup/
youtube.com/watch?v=2OU_Vrb_QXo
mixital.co.uk/digitalmake/mr28bmmpl8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hostile_media_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/75th_Academy_Awards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

According to that site Shillary is one of the most honest people.

Because it isn't illegal to lie.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this...

These people subvert their own fellow citizens for pats on the head from their globalist establishment masters. They willingly sell out their own country for shekels. These treasonous shills deserve the noose.

What are you implying?
BAD GOY

Because his statement was infact a lie. He did not say loud and clear, "you will destabilize the middle east" before the iraq war.

It's fascinating to see how Google is manipulating search results. Over the years, I've used Google's custom time range to read about news and events from before a specific point in time, which was very useful when you wanted an unbiased look at the past and how the press actually reported the news when it happened, rather than how they would report on it in hindsight.
This doesn't work anymore. Try googling Trump and Iraq, and set the time frame to before 2003 or so. The entire first page consists of new articles that discredit Trump saying he opposed the war. Google is pushing its propaganda so hard that they're actually removing search features and deliberately giving you false results.

It pisses me off when normies cite this website in an attempt to be intellectual. I've gotten into so many political debates on social media with people ranging from the most retarded dindu who could barely speak English to sesquipedalian liberal political science professors, all of them citing this atrocious website as a source to back up their claims whenever they suspect Trump is lying.

Wonder if anybody has that side by side comparison of Hillary's claims being mostly true and Donald's being mostly false, it would really help me in dispelling bullshit. Ah who am I kidding, it'll just reinforce to them their belief that Hillary never lies.

so where did he say he opposed the war?
>inb4 shill
I just want to know

wait why the fuck does anyone trust this site, it's just a single sentence or word and an arbitrary rating for any given statement?

>PolitiFact

no, it has a whole article going over the facts, but OP removed all context because he is a faggot, and knows that context is a death sentence for bullshit.

J U S T

Here is the full conclusion of the article, OP would have posted it but he is a shit eating used car salesman.

and here is the article:
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/13/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-his-early-opposition-iraq-war-wa/

as well as the article concerning his statement "I was totally against the war in Iraq.":
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/07/donald-trump/trump-repeats-wrong-claim-he-opposed-iraq-war/

I bet you these two cuckolds wont post the full articles, either.

>wait why the fuck does anyone trust this site
People will trust anything that supports their point of view. It's one of the biggest problems in politics on both sides of the fence, because it gives the opponent something to discredit. Unfortunately for us, the left can ignore their own errors, because they control the media, so they can report whatever they want because the opposition doesn't have a platform that can reach as many people.

That being said, the reason Sup Forums and the so-called "alt-right" are succeeding in changing the political landscape is exactly because we've found alternative ways of reaching people through social media. So yea, the times they are a-changin'.

yuuuuuuge nose

Google is just going to fuck itself over at this point, it can't even manage to give you simple information any more. I used to type something like "shoelaces (location) buy" and it'd show up a bunch of brick & mortar shops near that location with those items listed on their websites.
Now it just throws up a page of ads for online (like I'm going to go online to buy shoelaces) and everything else is useless unrelated shit about celebrities. You used to be able to find free sharing of books and data, which is now locked behind Google's pro-business omission filters

With the uselessness of it and its skewed data, it won't be long before a competitor steals people away. I for one absolutely detest using Google but there are fuck all alternatives

Actually I'd just welcome the next version of the internet. Fuck this one, it's done

>daily reminder that Trump supported military action in Iraq at the time
>Trumpkins will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=77P6fxa2KOs

Are you retarded or something? That doesn't change a thing. They admit twice that he said he was against the war, which is the entire purpose of the message, but instead they decide to get hung up on rhetorics about how loud he said it.

Yeah, I miss the Internet of the late 90s and early 2000s. No surveillance, no social media, total freedom and people in general didn't give a shit about it.

>I wish we did it properly when we did it
>le Trump retroactively supported the war guys

Top kek, it's real

You know social media wasn't a bad thing until it was used to push the globalist narrative. Obviously Kikerberg was keen to do this being a nation destroyer himself, but we don't need the (((media))) reporting on Twitter nonsense like it actually matters

As usual it's not the technology's fault, it's the fucking globalist cunts misusing it to control us

Dont try to sell me that shit you slimy little turkroach. Trump was trying to get people to think he was against the war BEFORE it was cool, instead of in 2004 where every man and his dog was against it because theyd realized what a massive fucking cockup it was.

You can fart around the edges of "w-w-w-well he didnt meet the DEFINITION of lying" but at the end of the day this faggot was trying to make people believe something that isn't true for political gain. I have no patience for the endless lies that politicians and their supporters will spin into not being a lie even though the evidence is right fucking there.

>saying you should have done it properly after the fact is retroactive support
:^)

>Trump lied in 2004 for political gain
What political gain would Trump get in 2004 genius

>sesquipedalian liberal political science professors
Let me get this straight. You reject a citation because paid professionals and experts in the field of political analysis used it in disagreement with you?

Do you have a massive ego?

>trying to make people believe something that isn't true for political gain.

Like that one time Hillary said no Americans died in Libya?

>slimy little turkroach
You might want to lurk a bit more before trying to act like you belong on Sup Forums, you pathetic CTR cuck.
But yeah, good job confirming once against the Trump was telling the truth.

who makes the profit from politifact?

always follow the money to find the agenda

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/dec/09/donald-trump/trump-cites-shaky-survey-call-ban-muslims-entering/

Right here big guy.

>1st poll finds 25%
wahhh we don't like the polling method

>2nd poll using the method they want finds 13%
SEE RAYCISS, only 400,000 Muslims here support violence for jihad not 800,000.
Bet you feel pretty dumb now, refugees welcum

>I have no patience for lies
>Shilling for Hillary

YOU
MUST
CHOOSE

no m8. he said in 2004 he was against it. that is true. what he said that WASNT true is that he opposed the war before it started.

Yeah, hillary is a lying cunt who should be in jail for the massive vulnerability she created knowingly through illegal acts. I work with IT security, i fully understand all the massive reasons she shouldnt see the light of day for decades.

>waaah you're a CTR shillbot and im going to ignore everything you said and replace it in my mind with something that validates my emotions
people like you are the mirror image of the hillary supporters you hate most.

>he called a lying cunt a lying cunt!
>that must mean he supports the other lying cunt!
fucking identity politics.

Holy shit.

(((Fact checkers)))

See

>Louis Jacobson
>Aaron Sharockman
>Jon Greenberg
>Katie Sanders

4/9 Jewish

>politifact isn't biased
>what were the DNC primaries

So your whole argument is on semantics

Trump's first statement on the Iraq war came a few months after the war broke out, in a celebrity interview show, where it's cursorily asked. True, Trump had a rub for president before that but in the context of the interview he was treated as a celebrity, asked a normie question and gave a normie answer?

You think someone can't clarify their opinion over time as the gravitas of the situation increases? Compare that with Hillary changing stances on gay marriage - people have no issue over that do they? Because it doesn't matter what she used to think, she's this way now. The hypocrisy is real.

>majority are female?

what I thought that the big part of the white girls getting raped in Europe is because of the hoards of male refugees?

>literally the only defense hillshills have is a "yeah i guess" on fucking howard stern from over a year before the war started
this is just embarassing

>Politi(((fact)))

That's not what identity politics means m8.
>ID politics is all nigs/spics voting democrat BECAUSE they are nigs/spics

I assumed you supported the cunt because there are only 2 candidates with any chance of winning.

top kek

>wow2.jpg
>literally said ohh wow after reading the picture.

it is false, they arent looking for work

based nip

coincidence again, i'm sure
>seems to be gorillons of these things

While i believe that a lot of muslims hold some fucked up and shitty views (the one that comes to mind first is that ~80% of egyptian muslims think apostates should be executed), i think that the conclusion of politifacts analysis here is correct.

In regards to the study you are talking about, here is what the spokesman for the center for security (the guys doing the poll) had to say:
>"one cannot extrapolate directly from an online, opt-in survey to the broader U.S. population."
>"I would view these results very cautiously," Oldendick said. "It may be right, but it may not be. But the information to identify the quality of the sample is just not there."
Which to me pretty clearly lays out that the study does not act as a viable basis for Trumps claims.

Then we look at the Pew results, which used far more reliable methodology and likely had far less bias, and we get:
>According to Pew in 2011, about 13 percent of American Muslims said they believe that violence in the name of Islam is justifiable. That’s half the rate of the Center for Security Policy finding of 25 percent.

fuckit though, i hope you seppos open the floodgates so none of them cunts come here. We're full, y'know.

>Majority is female
good fucking god

You realize that's fake, right? Trumpfags lie even when they're trying to prove that they're not lying.

4/9 are Jewish (probably 5/9) and you noticed that the majority are female? Go back to r/thedonald bluepilled cuck

politifact is a marxist outlet for information and it is heavily slanted in one direction in order to promote globalism.

that said, they will just manipulate whatever anyone they don't like says to be "false" so don't waste your time with their bullshit.

>You realize that's fake, right?

Except it's not.

politifact.com/personalities/ted-cruz/statements/byruling/false/

Read the text.

>waaaah, Trump said he opposed to war in Iraq but not really ;(
They're not making you work hard for the shillbucks.

Like this, mate

Women are the enemy. Welcome to Sup Forums. Sup Forums is far more against women than it is against Jews.

If Trump loses it will be only because of women, not because of Jews.

>4/9 are Jewish

1. prove it.
2. that's not the majority.

>i hope you seppos open the floodgates so none of them cunts come here.
wow, never thought of it that way....

#ImWithHer

Kill yourself autistic mentally ill wacko kike shill

>that's not the majority

Kike rats are less than 2% of the US population

>user A: Majority is female
>B: you noticed that the majority are female?
>(You): that's not the majority.

thanks for correcting the record

everyone's biased, including politifact. You know what one of the most common forms of bias is? Confirmation bias: you believe something is true (like say, trump is always right, or politifact is a partisan group acting against trump) so you go looking for things that confirm your belief.

>Trump's first statement on the Iraq war came a few months after the war broke out
that is incorrect, little paki.
>In a september 2002 interview, shock jock Howard Stern asked Trump if he supported the looming invasion.
>Trump responded, "Yeah, I guess so."

Yeah, sure he can. What he cant do is start talking about how he openly came out against the war when that is a complete fucking lie.

Who gives a shit what hillary does, we all know shes a lying cunt, that doesnt give trump a pass to be a lying cunt too. If politicians supporters dont hold them accountable then noone will.

Identity politics goes deeper than that, m8. Politics in general taps into that tribal monkey part of the rain where we begin to build an identity and a percieved identity of others around politicians/ideology/political parties. At this point democracy is devolving into a bunch of apes in suits and wigs jumping up and down on their podiums, screaming and flinging shit at each other.
This is a good read on the topic: lesswrong.com/lw/gw/politics_is_the_mindkiller/

more like trump said he was very clear about opposing the war but what he actually said was "yes, i do support the war".

woops, forgot to link the punjab

Nice pixel art white nigger

In 2004 the war was considered a great success that's why Bush won reflection easily. Nice try

this is another good read on all the identity/tribal shit we do with politics. Lays out so much of the shit wrong with SJW fuckheads.
slatestarcodex.com/2014/09/30/i-can-tolerate-anything-except-the-outgroup/

bush won 50.74% of the vote, cockbreath.

What the fuck is that gif even supposed to mean?

What do you mean?

If Dolan Drumpf isn't a raving lunatic liar then how are all of the confirmed unbiased verification sources (Snopes, NY Times, Washington Post, Politifact) prove everything he says is wrong?

You babies are just so desperate for Trump to win because you can't handle a female leader. The world is changing and you need to get on board or get left behind.

I get the feeling you haven't actually watched the video/audio of the interview, and are reading the transcript of the lugenpresse. Here's the link to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2OU_Vrb_QXo

Like I said, it was a passing comment made with apprehension. You can decide what you want to believe.

because Shillary is getting DESPERATE
your turn

When Bernie's wrong = Half True
>not by official statistics

When Hillary's wrong = Half True
>no data for last month

When Ted Cruz says something true = False
>uhm trans girls aren't boys shitlord

kek, gtfo m8

fucking wew, is that a shop or something

Its a comic for ants. You have to be an ant to get it.

That moment when shillary voted for the war...

its still the exact opposite of what he is now saying he said. Bitch all you want, but trump saying words to the effect of "i told you cunts the war was a bad idea back before it happened" is a complete fucking lie.

num num redpills they really fuck your shit up

they dont make sense, in the first one why is he surprised about the time? Why does a negro woman respawn in the sky?

They do it all the time. Theyve done it to Obama. That site went to shit like a year out the gate. Should just be honest and call it opinifact.

>he can't handle the eastenders memes
mixital.co.uk/digitalmake/mr28bmmpl8

A study in 2013 already proved the bias of politifacts against conservative and non-progressive politicians

It's a strawman. Disregard, not an objective analysis

is that picture trying to trick me into thinking trump and sanders are talking about the same shit? Sanders is clearly talking about the nog unemployment rate while trump is talking about the overall unemployment rate. I'm on to your tricks you shifty jew

but yeah, politifact is biased against trump. they are still correct about their assessments of him in the vast majority of cases though.

lol

No, I reject it because it's an obviously biased website that thinks it is the Mythbusters of political claims. Where did you learn how to read?

I don't get it, are they saying he's a liar because he speaks too strong or something? Middle East IS unstable as fuck.

> moving the goalposts

He's rejecting it because it's biased. He's upset that everyone uses it. Learn to read.

Sanders was clearly wrong on a different set of statistics, so we gave him a better rating than trump.

>(((Fact-checking)))

Yes, but he's been opposed to it from the early onset. Even if you say the Howard Stern interview in Sep 2002 is ambigous, he had an interview on Jan 2003 which clarified his position much better to the effect, and by the way, the Iraq war started on March 2003, so by your own standards Trump has made a statement against it before the war started.

Statement from Jan 2003:

"Well, he has either got to do something or not do something, perhaps, because perhaps shouldn't be doing it yet and perhaps we should be waiting for the United Nations, you know," Trump said. "He's under a lot of pressure. I think he's doing a very good job. But, of course, if you look at the polls, a lot of people are getting a little tired. I think the Iraqi situation is a problem. And I think the economy is a much bigger problem as far as the president is concerned"

Furthermore, Trump made this statement on March 2003 when the war started further showing his dislike for the war:

A week after the United States invaded Iraq on March 19, 2003, Trump gave different takes. At an Academy Awards after-party, Trump said that "the war’s a mess," according to the Washington Post. He told Fox News that because of the war, "The market’s going to go up like a rocket."

You can make your own mind on it. I don't think its confirmation bias at all.

PS Google says the Iraq war started on March 20 2003, so Trump's statement is one day before that. By your own standards, he's right, he's made a statement against the war before it happened.

literally everything to do with ideology, politicians, and political parties is biased. EVERYTHING. Bias does not mean you are always unfairly incorrect about something though. It's like the difference between fox news and the CNN of 10 years ago. CNN was clearly biased, but at that stage they were also clearly not nearly as biased, partisan, or blatantly incorrect as fox news, which literally started as a partisan, ideologically based propaganda outlet.

Wanna know about another kind of bias? Try the Hostile Media Effect.
>The hostile media effect, is a perceptual theory of mass communication that refers to the tendency for individuals with a strong preexisting attitude on an issue to perceive media coverage as biased against their side and in favor of their antagonists' point of view. Partisans from opposite side of an issue will tend to find the same coverage to be biased against them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hostile_media_effect

politifact concluded that "basically accurate" meant "mostly true", that "not by official statistics" [and correct by unofficial, but not meaningless statistics] meant "half-true", that "figure is way of the charts" meant "big fat liar", and that "no credible number" meant "false".

That seems perfectly consistent to me. you may want to have a look at the above wiki article, partisan.

nothing you are saying contradicts the statement "Trump lied about what he said his position on the iraq war was"
>A week after the United States invaded Iraq on March 19, 2003, Trump gave different takes
>PS Google says the Iraq war started on March 20 2003, so Trump's statement is one day before that. By your own standards, he's right, he's made a statement against the war before it happened.
its saying trump made those statements a week after the mach 19 invasion of iraq, not that he made the statements on march 19 and therefor we invaded iraq on march 13, you donut.

Is the PolitiFact Truth-o-Meter actually trademarked? Who would attempt to steal this beacon of truthiness and use it for their own gain?

Who the hell even reads that shit anymore?

>its saying trump made those statements a week after the mach 19 invasion of iraq

Are you dense? The iraq invasion started on March 20 according to Google. The article (Politico) mismatches the date so as to make it look like Trump's statement came a week later.

His statement was that he has made public statements against the Iraq war before it started and it's true. Unless you're saying that his statement one day before the war commenced doesn't count.

Before accusing others of confirmation bias maybe you should think if you have it yourself.

>seems perfectly consistent to me

honesly , who cares about some kike shill site? its for liberal cirklejerk anyway they wont achieve shit with those´lies.. later they will realize gravity of situation and their actions, its gonna be to late by then

the iraq war happened 5 AM baghdad time on march 20, which is still march 19 in america. you. fucking. donut.

want more proof? maybe you should have put some effort in, cocksmoke.
>The 75th Academy Awards ceremony ... took place on March 23, 2003
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/75th_Academy_Awards

So what do you reckon, do you think trump went to an after-party for the academy awards 4 days before they happened or should you have spent 15 seconds googling?

Because Trump is a lying sack of shit.