Danish high school categorising pupils based on ethnicity

>Over the last ten years, Langkær Gymnasium in the Danish city of Aarhus has seen an explosion in the number of high school students whose mother tongue is not Danish.

>Some 74 percent are either bilingual or do not consider Danish as their first language. Ten years ago, that figure was just 29 percent.

>In an effort to make the ‘ethnic Danes’ feel more comfortable, the school has separated its seven introductory 1G classes – the first of three years at the upper-secondary school – based on ethnicity. Four will contain no ethnic Danes and three will be mixed.

>The school wants to prevent a situation in which the ethnic Danish students are in a clear minority in every class. Ultimately, it wants to make the school more attractive to ethnic Danish students.

cphpost.dk/news/danish-high-school-categorising-pupils-based-on-ethnicity.html

This is not the best news source, but it's the only one in English. When they say "high school students whose mother tongue is not Danish" they mean Muslims.

When Danish students end up in classes in which they are the minority, they tend to switch schools. This is an attempt to keep the Danes from leaving.

Western immigrants get grouped together with the Danes. The division is therefore:

Four classes with only non-Western students
Three classes with a mix of Western and non-Western students

I have to say this, as the article makes an attempt to tip-toe around the subject.

Pic related is a picture of one of the school's classes from 2013.

Other urls found in this thread:

ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/samfund/article4665646.ece
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poor Jonas

I had this exact face when I entered my high-school classroom for the first time, and realising 80% of my class is Albanian

this is fucked up
what's it like living in a society like this?

So they prioritize money above diversity?

Well they basically know for sure a neighborhood is going to shit once the whites leave. And once they leave they're not coming back until the non-whites leave.

Fucking pwnt.

Current events relating to historical anomaly of cyclical happening, of events aligning perfectly for a rise and fall nature of cultures and peoples is just in general fucking ironic comedy in action.

Fuck that makes me rage , we will remove them soon brother

That pictures makes me enraged.

This fact makes me enraged.

>Ten years ago, that figure was just 29 percent.
>just

JUST

Wait so all the muzzies are starting to enter russia? are the Russians gonna do anything about it?

I bet the parents of the Danish kids that leave the schools full of Muslims are middle class and pro immigration.

Funny how quickly principles get abandoned when its their kids feeling the effects. You see the same thing with white flight in the housing market.

you ain't gonna remove shit you permacucked orthodox cocksuckers

How about deport all non-Danes? This is the typical outcome of open borders. New borders are raised but within cities.

>starting

go look up chechnya, amerifat

You're literally less white than Albanians. Stop trying to act like one of the guys.

I didn't know there were so much foreigners/migrants in Denmark
Why do they go to Denmark instead of Canada where there is much more room by the way ?

This. The whole fucking concept of multiculturalism is absurd. We have multiculturalism on global level but for some reason they want to bring it to national level. With environment we want to conserve ecosystems as they are but with humans foreign species are the greatest thing ever to be introduced into them.

And you are literally less white than Turkey. You are in no position to point fingers.

When did you become so cucked Denmark? And why?

>Langkær Gymnasium i
Alarm at Aarhus schools: 13 pupils in the war in Syria
Half of the Syrian rushing from Aarhus come from secondary education. Languor Gymnasium alone accounts for five warriors

ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/samfund/article4665646.ece

Hmm really makes you think huh?

>>Some 74 percent are either bilingual or do not consider Danish as their first language.
>Ten years ago, that figure was just 29 percent.
So is it over for Denmark too?

Who else would smash Leah's back door in?

A country filled with mostly pure whites beats a country of mulattos like yours.

Do you think they still have Fredagsbar ?

What? It's the complete opposite, the USA has a "white" (many clearly aren't) population of some 60%, while Czechia is probably about 95-100% white.

They always over concentrate in the bigger cities. They're basically non-existent outside them so not really.

Vesna is a very Slavic name, though. It's the name of a Slavic Goddess.

>diversity is our strength
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Albanians and other assorted Eastern European gangs and their awful spawn also shouldn't be here.

muhammad and nader

At least you don't have nogs who push the BLM movement

its a grim day when the land of the vikings is turning brown

At this point it's going to kill European hockey. Swedish hockey players are amazing and so are the Finnish players, but the refugees are probably going to kill that. No more lundys, laines, greiss, zuccarellos or kopitars. There's a Jewish player in the CHL, and could make the NHL, so hockey is officially dead in 20 years

Not at all. Denmark will still be 85% white by 2050, so we're not that fucked.

and then by 2100...

Plus you're suggesting they won't try to amplify the process of demoralization and destruction of your identity.

Take it for me: they will.

>falling for the government statistics meme
They also said that Enoch was a mad conspiracy theorist when he said that London would be majority non white.

You're not doing shit. You're just going to talk tough and then have a cookie and a nap.

Yeah you're not doing shit.

Seems to be a lot of tough talkers on pol which isn't reflected in the vote for "far right" parties.

I bet most of you vote cuckservative, or even have a fag day on election days and vote left.

>>diversity is our strength

This is literally the official motto of my city, Toronto. No one speaks English here anymore. Municipal services are available in 38 languages. How can we be strong if we can't even understand each other? Most invading armies would first seek to disable our communication systems but our immigration policy has already done that for them. We're fractured, hidden in ethnic enclaves, have no real sense of national identity and don't even like each other. How the fuck are we strong?

This. I trust danish statistics, some of them are really based. In France you can't talk about race etc., but in danish statistics they actively research niggers behaviour. Feels good man.

Well, so much can happen in 34 years, and in just 10 years DPP went from 13% to 21%+all the other parties (liberal party and social-democrats), are also becoming based. Denmark will do fine, if no, we can have assault rifles on our hunting certificate. Getting myself one of those, when i get my certificate. Will be total slaughter of mudshits and niggers.

Don't lump Finland into the same boat as Sweden. The Finns are already mobilizing against the shitskins, all it takes is one bigger happening for a full-scale deportation.

Finns outside of Hesa and Turku generally don't take any shit from outsiders, they're not going to care about any potential sanctions either.

I've watched Rita and Hjordis on Netflix, so I consider myself an expert on the Danish school system.

this is a good idea. why should ethnic danes feel like aliens in their own country?

>all those fucking hijabs and muzzies
Oh im fucking disgusted, god fucking dammit i hate muslims

>gymnasium

Assuming that the Danish use a similar system, they do this in Austria and Germany too.

>niggers and muslims have double digit IQ
>some (((((social worker))))) decides that the best thing to do is send them to gymnasium with all the clever kids
>school suffers

They don't send them to the vocational or technical schools because they never get jobs and never intend to, so just pack them off to the Gymnasium to have their grades fixed and praise diversity.

Zuccarellos is one of the greatest Norwegian ice hockey player.

This makes the dane sad.

This is more proof that multiculturalism doesn't work. When you heavily mix different races, genders and religions together all you get is more division.

Studies continue to show that people feel happier and safer around others who are 'similar to them.' No wonder 'ethinic Danes' don't want to go to a school where they're clearly outnumbered.

>the guy who wrote his name so small it's hard to read