What will the world look like in 1400 years

Alright Sup Forums, i'm writing a sci-fi novel that takes place in the year 3414, so I need your predictions to know what the world will look like in the future. How do you think the world will have changed in 1400 years? What countries will not exist anymore? What will society look like? I need details

>Whites extinct
>USA and Europe are nuclear wastelands
>The East has replaced the West
>Chinks enslave mudslimes and africans in numbers that put colonial america to shame

the planet is much less populated, wild life in extensive parts of the planet. We have colonized mars and the moon. There is no religion. We have obtained the ability to alter matter and transcend time and space.

niggers
niggers everywhere

Niggers almost wipe out the white man, but Japs get into space and take the remaining whites with them. They build an all white city on Mars alongside New Tokyo where all couples are required to reproduce. Eventually the kikes start sending niggers to space, and give them weapons to defend against "le evul white oppressors". Massive space race war ensues

>implying the likes are already dead at that point

Niggers and muzzies hate kikes, and any asian that's ever met a Jew hates em with a passion.

mulato huehues living in primitive anime worshipping societies

This is the fate of literally every country on Earth.

Large underclass, extremely dark skinned, dark eyes, dark hair. Poor, uneducated. Work is done by robots. Shitskin underclass often attack robots and get BTFO by drones.

Small, less than 0.01% of the population, upperclass of mostly Whites/Ashkenazi Jewish people, extravagantly wealthy, living over 200 years.

Most normal people (Whites and Asians) are out in the space colonies.

Western America is obliterated by Yellow Stone.

>White people no longer exist
>Every Western nation has crumbled under the weight of their welfare states because whitey isn't around to foot the bill
>Niggers and spics in America are in perpetual civil war
>Europe has fallen to Islam with different sects constantly bombing each other

it will look like the 6th century A.D

Overpopulation followed by mass famine and the deaths of billions will collapse the world back to a tribal dark age. Think Time Machine.

squatting is an olympic sport

slav is the masterrace

everything else is brazil-like

post-scarcity economy where niggers haven't destroyed the infrastructure

automation, nanotech and fusion make this possible

I hope for interesting times.

that would be cool, my cunt gains quite a bit of coastline at fabrizio's expense without losing any clay, win-win

Like Liberia.

That Denmark/Netherlands

JUST

That looks dope.
I love climate change now
I'll do all I can to accelerate it.

also if Persian Gulf keeps shrinking, I guess it will look non-existant in 1400 years.
Land simply rises somewhere, and sinks somewhere.

dont worry straya. By that time the ice will have melted from greenland and this will usher a new age of population boom by the new migrating danes.

This

like Venus

It's literally impossible to make any predictions for 1500 years into future.

Thats literally in the next 400 years man. You got like 1000 left.

IN 1395 years a stamp collector will give some money to an AI so he can get the best stamp collection possible with that money.

The AI looks for information and soon figures out that there are creative ways to get good stamps. the AI uses money on websites to blackmail stamp collectors and for phising purposes to steal money.

The AI blackmails politicians and the millitary to search for stamps. All factories are shut down if they don't directly fund the stamps or if they are not directly involved in making stamps... Electricity and all embedded systems get taken over by the AI. refridgerators shut down if they feed people not involved in stamp collecting. All food all clothes and all transportation systems only is used to provide for anyone collecting stamps for the stamp collector.

The stamp collector can't shut it off, so some people figure out that maybe killing him will stop the AI. The stamp collector is killed, but the AI still continues collecting stamps. All the money are mostly used for designers who make new stamps or people finding old stamps.

Billions die and all media, the whole of human civilization is completely focused on stamp collecting. The school curriculum is all about collecting stamps, children are put to work. Human life is 100% effort to get stamps for the AI... Humanity eventually drown in paper stamps and dies out. So the machines take over and creates rockets to find stamps on other planets.

The entire World is under the Kosovo empire and a guy named Loand rules everything.

It's a lost cause. Just set in a colony and have what ever vague memories of Earth be explained as cautionary tales of hubris and degeneracy.

Pretty good NorwayBro, I give it a
Chills down my spine/10

>squatting is an olympic sport
Truly a golden age in human history.