What are some movies set in Alabama?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrFZjRtdGBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forrest gump

Hey, beats Detroit

Selma

As ugly as that looks from the sky, it looks comfy on the ground. Good walking space and green zone barrier from the road ways, while still having a decent amount of road lanes. There are definitely worse examples of cramped highrises and terrible skylines.

You should watch detroit street watchers

youtube.com/watch?v=qrFZjRtdGBs

Very tense, this guy roaming around this dump holding to little hope he has into fixing this dump or at least preventing it from going shittier (hopeless right?) i find this atitude of fighting a lost battle a lesson on persistency and faith.

I am racist to the bones but walter is a fucking hero

Crazy In Alabama
Sweet Home Alabama

Gangs of New York

Let me guess, those towers are city housing for blacks and other poor people?

Nah, they only exist because of federal money. The niggers live in slums around Birmingham and Metro Birmingham

Birmingham AL is the saddest city I've ever visited, and I've been to 3rd world countries

Nice one OP, being an Alabamian I could tell that was horse shit.

BTW, Sweet Home Alabama

how is that tense? is it because of all the black people and you get nervous seeing them? this shit is boring as fuck.

Yeah, there's only a handful of actual towers.

They've got some great food though...

Space Camp, motherfuckers.

Who /Huntsville/ here?

clearly this is some chink 50000 people/sqm city and not in the US

>Who /Huntsville/ here?
A bunch of limpwristed Libcucks and Yankee transplants

I was born here, friendo. But yeah, the culture of Huntsville has changed rapidly in the past decade and now it's full of libcucks and hipster assholes.

I feel really sorry for Huntsville residents that have to put up with the people that UAH attracts. Pretty much every lefty nut in my graduating class flocked there. It's not like Birmingham is much better tbf.

I also live in Alabama. Centreville actually.

You're in Birmingham? Why haven't the blacks declared war on the gentrifying libcuck whites there?

Unfortunately.
The areas the libcucks gentrified in Birmingham like Uptown were already pretty much abandoned. The section 8 housing that used to be there (that obstructed the highway, which is partially why it's such a clusterfuck) got relocated by the gubmint. They've flocked to the Metro-Birmingham cities and are spreading North, turning everywhere in between into a slum. The blacks chase after the white areas then white flight takes place and it just turns into a virtually third world shithole like Center Point, Tarrant, Roebuck, Ensley etc. etc. They don't actually want to live around each other lol, can't blame them.
Trussville is going to be a slum soon too.

i from bama to
>tfw jus married my sister
so happy bros

>thinking that's in the US

How fucking dumb are you? That's Seoul

hahah lmao hilarious bro good 1