Can I get a TL;DR version of ISIS?

Can I get a TL;DR version of ISIS?

It's the most literal and perfect interpretation of the Qu'ran.

just a rag tag bunch of good ole boys from the hills trying to make sense of the modern world.

wefuckgoats.png

american made

The guys we trained to kill the last radical Islamic group, who we also trained.

Very devoted and pious muslims , the realest muslims there ever were the most perfect and accurate representation of islam to be seen in modern history , they are literally the true and final form of islam

America supports them both financially and materially

The continued existance of ISIL is important to allow amerca keep its feet in middle-eastern door

Quran and hadiths, sykes picot, 3rd march 1924
/thread

The "Buzzfeed" of Islamic militarism

They take everything said in the Quran extremely literal. Want to establish a global caliphate (entire world turned in to an islamic state), and they want sharia law to be global law. Completely eliminate western laws and values, and establish islamic values and sharia law.

The Ummah tried to establish a state based on Islamic principles but were once again thwarted by the crusader hordes.

a very small minority who does not in any way represent islam

just like boko haram, al qaeda etc.

sand niggers free from inhibitions

Pretty much this. The media like to say that it's not representative of Islam, but it is, quite literally, pure Islam incarnate.

>millions of islamic extremists around the world
>small minority
Thanks for correcting the record.

>Lg+B
>LGTB
>LGBT

faggott detected

Obama founded isis in 2008 to make bush look like an even worse president than he was. With the support of the jews, isis invaded iraq and brewed up a big shit storm to make muslims fight muslims rather than focus on them. The isis became strong and invaded syria. This was pretty handy because their president was in some serious shit with his people before that. Now all the syrians want to get rid of isis and stop worrying about their president. Russia sees this as an awesome way to get a foothold in the middle east, since Afghanistan didn't work out for them in the 80's... russia and syria slowly begin to defeat them and take territory for themselves, becoming the heroes of the world. Obama stands by and does fuck all, bombs a few hospitals to look like he's helping.

2016 = who knows? maybe trump will stop them by building a giant wall around the middle east and filling it with liberal tears, thus drowning isis and stopping the muslim problem once and for all.

A religious organization funded by the USA.

~350.000 lone-wolves with a long history of depression and antisocial behavoiur that have nothing to do at all with Islam.

Muslim here and I can confirm this is correct.

Except they do things that are considered sinfull according to sharia, like burning people as a form of execution.

It is pretty much something all scholars agree on. Not even ISIS claim that it is allowed, they just avoid answering the critics.

So they do things that are forbidden according to Sharia.

usa aided fuccbois

it's not just western laws they want to get rid of but all man-made laws.

This
This
A thousand times this.

I've read the Qur'an cover to cover. ISIS is simply following its directives - all of them - to a tee, or at least to the very best of it's ability (e.g. they throw gays off of rooftops instead of cliffs, as there aren't too many cliffs in the Syrian desert).

There is no horror that they're commiting that Mohammed didn't commit himself many times over.

They're psychos, but they've got integrity than anyone in our media, I'll give them that much.

The jews and the Aliens are working together.

ISIS are just a misunderstood faction of the Religion of Peace. We have to love and accept them like all others.
Just make sure you never actually read the Qur'An. Well, if you do, you need to understand that your understanding of all of the horrible shit in it about murdering nonbelievers in the name of a pedophile is just because you don't speak the original language.

Burning execution is actually in sahih hadiths (sahih = most authentic) so think again. IS is pure islam and follows the consensus interpretation (the literal where later verses of quran goes before the earlier) of the holy texts, the core of islam.

Fucking islam whitewasher kys

>Da Joos

/thread

Maybe the ironing wasn't clear enough

i'll take "obvious sarcasm" for $200, alex

FUCK YEAH YOU KNOW IT

WOOOOOOO

AMERICAN FUCKING MADE BROS

ALL THE FUCKING WAY

WOOOOOO

Thanks you for finally correcting the record!
1 (you) has been deposited into this thread

In 1972 a crack quran unit was sent to prison by a sharia court for a haram they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security mosque to the deserts of syria. Today, still wanted by the heathens, they survive as soldiers of allah. If you have a problem, if no one else can provide a fatwah, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the ISIS-Team.

I'm gonna steal that line

there may be something rotten in the state of denmark, but it sure ain't your bantz. carry on, soren

t. Tinfoilhat
Most laughable stements ive seen, can anyone fall for that in the image?