Brit/pol/ - Karen edition

>Today's Papers 8/9/16
sli.mg/a/8zVXD3

>Why all the signs point to work permit system and 'hard Brexit' as Theresa May negotiates the UK-EU divorce
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/08/why-all-the-signs-point-to-work-permit-system-and-hard-brexit-as/

>Donald Tusk tells Theresa May 'ball's in UK's court'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37300254

>Germany orders Britain NOT to seal trade deals before Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/708323/Germany-order-Britain-not-to-seal-trade-deals-before-Brexit-Merkel

>Jeremy Corbyn says UK should reject key aspects of single market after Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/07/jeremy-corbyn-says-uk-should-reject-key-aspects-of-single-market-after-brexit

>New grammar schools are needed to stop rich families dominating best state schools through 'selection by house price', says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/09/07/new-grammar-schools-are-needed-to-stop-rich-families-dominating/

>Mark Carney says Bank actions reduced impact of Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37299838

>UK will lead world in free trade, says Theresa May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37291832

>Britain to build the Great Wall of Calais
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776897/

>5 days until the new fiver
thenewfiver.co.uk/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQzlzH5wymc
corporate.sky.com/media-centre/media-packs/2016/murnaghan-interview-with-david-davis,-mp,-secretary-of-state-for-brexit,-170716
rbth.com/arts/2014/09/22/russias_greatest_scots_men_who_left_their_mark_on_moscow_40017.html
passportmagazine.ru/article/1229/
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06snyd3
youtube.com/watch?v=VdGFE5HK39U
mobile.twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/773571472149323776/video/1
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/07/shopper-arrested-for-punching-newborn-baby-after-mistaking-her-f/
express.co.uk/news/uk/708386/Brexit-Remain-sore-losers-hijack-BBC-Proms-music-EU-flag-British
firstthings.com/article/2016/10/the-cold-war-is-over
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

karen!

first for ballachulish

Nth for based Sam

youtube.com/watch?v=rQzlzH5wymc

>Germany orders Britain

Ayyyy

Aren't you glad our monarchy isn't as cucked as this?

>'Norwegians are girls who love girls, boys who love boys, and boys and girls who love each other. Norwegians believe in God, Allah, everything and nothing,' says King Harald V

Nth for glorious Scotland eternal.

Went up Schiehallion today. It was glorious and a feel you little beady bed-wetters will never understand: heritage, tradition, honour, pride.

How does it feel to have your race destroyed by the two greatest Scottish politicians of all time - Blair and Brown. Only then to be saved by Cameron (a Scot!).

Truly a pathetic little brown race. Thanks for your women who so willingly throw themselves at my big Scottish cock whenever I'm down winning business over my weak anglo "competitors".

Pussy boys/. We own you.

You ought to be paying us more for having the privilege of our rule.

We're stronger, cleverer, faster, more traditional. Blonder, lighter-skinned, and have lighter eyes.

Whenever I'm in your shithole I'm a God among little brown haired brown eyed beta cunts who literally cower in my presence upon seeing me and hearing my accent.

>QT is back but in the worst possible way: Labour leader special
>This Week isn't even back for 2 weeks

Is it time to btfo some more krauts?

Redpiled racists from Norway, Sweden, Belgium, France, Netherlands should be evacuated and those left behind exterminated by the Scottish Liberation Army.

Hopefully it's just criticism of both Corbyn and Smith for an hour with the conclusion being they are both terrible, terrible leaders.

Morning lads.

All of those articles are pretty fucking based desu

Are we finally getting uncucked?

Still not admitting why you're not in your based homeland then?

Morning lads

>worst possible way
Nah it'll be a laugh. A whole hour of
>I pledge to give more money to the NHS
>No I pledge to give more money to the NHS
>No he's lying, really I will give more money to the NHS
>Hahahaha, I think you find it is I who will give more money to the NHS
>BUT WHAT WILL EITHER OF YOU DO TO SAVE R ENN EYCH ESS
Might get some kekworthy brexit questions

how was sweden?

> tfw no gangbang on Karen with the lads of /brit/pol

Karen would never agree to something so degenerate.

Bagsie her arse

>everyone waking up
>been here since yesterday

not bitter

Get the fuck out.

We already are, mate. Davis has been setting stuff up ever since he got appointed, obviously we can't actually start anything yet, but he's making sure things are in place.

corporate.sky.com/media-centre/media-packs/2016/murnaghan-interview-with-david-davis,-mp,-secretary-of-state-for-brexit,-170716

DM: You’re not meant even to be talking to them.

DAVID DAVIS: Well that’s what they say, they can’t tell us who to talk to but what are they are going to do … ?

DM: Throw us out?

DAVID DAVIS: Exactly!

Are Corbyn and Smith actually on it though?

Hopefully there's a Tory there with a list of stupid things each have said that he can just read from

>fence
We /wall/ now

fucking kek that's hilarious

Mate I'm honoured you continue to use my pasta to subvert this board.

>Are Corbyn and Smith actually on it though?
Yeah, only those two and David. It's on earlier too: 9pm.

Reminds me of deadwood where the guy tells some outlaw not to hang himself, and he says 'or what, you'll kill me?'

They're both on it and I think it's only them, no panel
Sort of like that time Cammywam and Farage did 'audience questions' on QT before the referendum. Hopefully they'll be on at the same time though

2n+3rd for Louis' dad for UKIP leader

>Most read news on the BBC is about a female "MODEL" with a record breaking beard and gender stereo types
What the FUCK happened to the BEEB?
I mean it's always been shit but they've gone full fucking feminigger recently.

>implying it's not a world-famous destination for the Scots since the 14th century
>implying intellectual father of the Russian Empire and military teacher of Peter the Great wasn't a Scot named Patrick Gordon
>implying Russian most famous poet wasn't a Scot - Mikhail Lermont
>implying countless generals, officers and traders of Russian Empire weren't Scots
>implying Russian second most used flag doesn't look like pic related to honour that
rbth.com/arts/2014/09/22/russias_greatest_scots_men_who_left_their_mark_on_moscow_40017.html
passportmagazine.ru/article/1229/
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06snyd3
The first Scots to be mentioned in Russia's history were the Scottish soldiers in Muscovy referred to as early as in the 14th century. Among the 'soldiers of fortune' was the ancestor to famous Russian poet Mikhail Lermontov, called George Learmonth. A number of Scots gained wealth and fame in the times of Peter the Great and Catherine the Great. These include Patrick Gordon, Paul Menzies, Samuel Greig, Charles Baird, Charles Cameron, Adam Menelaws, William Hastie. Several doctors to the Russian court were from Scotland,the best known being James Wylie. The next wave of migration established commercial links with Russia.

There's this new BBC show about a female soldier in somalia. It's literally open liberal propaganda about the military being evil and intervention being always bad

Oh I see

Well hopefully the audience isn't entirely London's white metropolitan population who lap up everything they both say

Never seen a white taxi driver 2bh

WARNING WARNING NUCLEAR ATTACK

youtube.com/watch?v=VdGFE5HK39U

>yfw you realise it's a Specials song

Where the hell do you live? There are plenty

>tfw not part of May's anti-degeneracy squad to lock up anons who want to do lewd things to Karen,

>Why all the signs point to work permit system and 'hard Brexit' as Theresa May negotiates the UK-EU divorce

Lads I'm confused. I don't know if we should trust Theresa or not.

Suffering with the constant mixed messages.

>Scottish cuisine

Honestly how can we solve the overpopulation of the UK?
8 million people live in London alone, how the fuck do we solve this
Hard mode - answer this without memes

K A R E N
U
J
O

Go anywhere outside London

Privatise all housing with 0 rent control, Immigration points based and by job availability

Nuke London.

Move somewhere that isn't shit. Only places I've seen ethnic taxi drivers are London, Manchester and Nottingham

Not a single one locally

I'm being 100% serious here. We exterminate the Muslims.

Intervention since the 60's has been fucking stupid globalist american faggotry though.

I mean 90% of all interventions in the 21st century have been in order to spend British and American lives killing Israel's perceived threats in the region.

It's all been for that disgusting nation.

What's I can see as fucking degenerate about that show is female soldiers on the front line and hating our military who are the first and last line of defense of our great nation and who have been beaten and broken by successive liberal jew governments.

But I live there ;__;
This is my ideal solution but it's not feasible

The Specials were bretty gud desu. In fact 2 tone in general is great

Pity it's all about the rayciss white man and muh ebil thatcher

Plenty of them in most cities, in some areas the Pakistanis drove out local taxi drivers by force though

Way to not answer me ruski

I have a utilitarian morality, with other mixes and checks of obligation and duty!

Ignore how these two conflict, though!

you should leave

M8 I've seen white women taxi drivers and I live in Bolton

Hertfordshire, right next to London. I'm just surprised because I don't see too many pakis on the streets

mobile.twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/773571472149323776/video/1

Easy.

We establish the need of the British people for a nation.

We re-institute the importance of the family and perhaps even no fault divorce.

We out-breed them and they eventually assimilate.

It is. Providing we teach the future generations that Muslims are the enemy and elect a strong leader then it will be possible. We can also encourage whites to have more kids and start taking back areas that way as well.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/07/shopper-arrested-for-punching-newborn-baby-after-mistaking-her-f/

never seen a non-white taxi driver 2bh

I was going for the no Muslims approach.

Overpopulation is relative. The issue is how we deal with it. We are doing so poorly.

Eventually then we can, after their assimilation, downscale ourselves with automation.

we don't, give em enough rope...

we Brexit

If you really wanted to force it, come up with ways to make people leave London. Like actually having jobs in other places.

>express.co.uk/news/uk/708386/Brexit-Remain-sore-losers-hijack-BBC-Proms-music-EU-flag-British
Brexit was the best thing to happen to this country since the Falklands.

>no race
>no name
It was a muslim.

repeat history. we ready our flag poles and claim land.

Driver jobs seem to be good for foreign workers, a lot of the bus drivers on my Uni-bus are Indian or Pakistani. If their always in a car then it's no wonder you don't see them on the street.

>Typical Anglo mudblood

Exterminate the entire population of Angloland by poisoning the already slightly poisonous water supply.

Srsly anglocucks, how do you even drink that filth that comes out of your taps.

It literally tastes of chlorine. 3rd world country indeed.

Angloland = cucks + brown people

Once we exterminate the untermensch we can build a pure aryan nation once.

We could also pay for the remoaners to leave and settle somewhere in the EU. Force them to give up their British citizenship so they can't return.

You're a disgrace to Scotland.

Morning lads

Build shitloads of social housing in enormous, dismal, grey concrete commie block estates just outside the M25

Relocate all social housing occupants inside the M25 out to commie blocks

Demolish London social housing and sell the land to property developers

Also, make all social housing subject to inspection on short notice, restrict child benefit to British nationals only and to 3 kids only and legally require islamic marriages to also be civic marriages so they can't polygamise

>tfw you'd chuck a million african babies on the bonfire to save one little euro girl

ethics are bullshit lads

And you're a cuck, cutiepie. Off you go down to join the rest of them.

>giving him yous

nah he seems like the typical traitorous scot

>>This Week isn't even back for 2 weeks

some of those baby dolls at getting really realistic. still though, who punches a baby, honestly?

send them to canada like they want so bad.

Wow, it actually is Morning as well

well done lad

hey fuck you buddy we got enough problems as is

best be counting them carbs

>scots being interviewed on tv after EU referendum
>"we want more immigrants to make Scotland a more diverse and inclusive place!" "We want to be the most tolerant part of the UK!"

You are all subhuman

Some of us are loyal to the Queen, thank you very much.

You're beyond saving 2bh, gotta just suck this up for rest of us pal.

Karen a cute!

what's a few more cucks though? At least they'll be white. you need a few more of them

>Ey up, watch this like I'll twat this doll in the face, WAHEYY

stop posting this vodkanigger

Who else here /goestosleepatnoon/?

wew

>encouraging him

sweet dreams mate

You got a night shift or something?

I am afraid Traitorous Scots are the cancer that has infested the limb that is Scotland, Unfortunately we have to amputate

I only slept for a few hours reeeee

y-you too stalker

"This was one of those points at which Soviet Russia, which looked on the surface like a cheap copy of Western Europe, turned out to be fundamentally different. The Morozov cult was not quite as horrifying as the worship of Moloch, the dreadful Carthaginian deity who required fiery child sacrifice. But it was so far from the beliefs and morals of the Christian world that I am amazed it is not better known and more studied in the West."

firstthings.com/article/2016/10/the-cold-war-is-over

WHAT DOES PETER KNOW???!!!

This week is _this_ week retards, it's happening now. This day is also this day.

Stupid fucking limeys, it's as well fyi

>tfw waiting for a payment to go in so I can buy more rum

WICKED POISONS

That looks great, but why would you put it in a bowl?

>implying the Queen is at all loyal to England.
>implying the Queen wouldn't jump ship to Scotland

there's a reason lizzy and charlie spend most of their time in Scotland

the queen is an undercover scot and secretly loathes the english

Y-Yeah. Call it that!

Up all night! Haha...